2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Earvin N'Gapeth, french NT member joining Göteborg United, 2nd Division (Superettan) for next season.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo…405937363.&type=1&theater

Weird decision by him :what:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• ?(
    I guess there is something like "april fools day" today in Sweden?!

Well the team he will play for was about to qualify for Elit Serien (highest league) but missed the chance with 1-2 points. They are the biggest prospect for next season to qualify. However I agree on that. In the text it says that he decided to move to Gothenburg with his wife and kid, had some troubles with the Russian club Kemerovo and wants to rest in the neutral zone (which I didnt understand clearly). It is also mentioned that he signed a contract with them. There is no sign of 1st april fool except the news was published at that day :lol:

• Fenerbahce Istanbul is considering buying Paul Lotman (OH). If Lotman leaves Resovia, then they'll probably buy Russel Holmes (MB).

• Emmanuel Kohut (MB) will play in Copra Piacenza eventually.

• Turkish teams keep buying signed players (and coaches?) from Polish clubs it seems... :whistle:
    It'd be better for Lotman to play as starter somewhere else than to stay on bench in Resovia anyway.

• Well the team he will play for was about to qualify for Elit Serien (highest league) but missed the chance with 1-2 points. They are the biggest prospect for next season to qualify. However I agree on that. In the text it says that he decided to move to Gothenburg with his wife and kid, had some troubles with the Russian club Kemerovo and wants to rest in the neutral zone (which I didnt understand clearly). It is also mentioned that he signed a contract with them. There is no sign of 1st april fool except the news was published at that day :lol:

He is officially in Modena and this was clearly an "april fools day" like Vissotto in Menen.

• He is officially in Modena and this was clearly an "april fools day" like Vissotto in Menen.

Well that makes sense of course but I'm surprised that the club didn't mention that it was an April fools day joke afterwards. Sorry for the wrong information everyone :!:

• Sławomir Zemlik (OH) from Lotos Trefl Gdańsk (young team) to Posojilnica Aich/Dob.

• http://www.jastrzebskiwegiel.p…gla,aktualnosci,1211.html

Roberto Piazza in Jastrzębie officialy. Bernardi in Halkbank.

Why had Grodecki denied news with Kubiak or with new coach before ?( I don't get it :wacko:
    What will be next? Bartman back as OH? :lol: :rolll:

• Why had Grodecki denied news with Kubiak or with new coach before ?( I don't get it :wacko:
    What will be next? Bartman back as OH? :lol: :rolll:

I think it happened because transfer wasn't financially finished in that time. :lol:
    Are you surprised? It's too late to find replacement somebody another and better. Who is free? Foreigner will destroy limits. But which foreign OHs are free? I was thinking about Sander but it's too late. The worst misunderstanding is that Bartman is expensive player in whatever position he will play... I will be shocked if he is worth all money what club got from Turkish club. The most overrated player in the world and the biggest trash in this sport he is.

• Hey... I don't understand why Michał Masny hasn't still Polish passport... It's the biggest fault of club, he plays for whole life in our country, why that? I think his passport could make easier this situation. Pajenk, Masny, Kaliberda... No place for foreign OH automatically...

• I will be shocked if he is worth all money what club got from Turkish club

Just out of interest, are there any numbers mentioned in Poland which Halkbank had to pay to Wegiel?

• Kaliberda is looking more like a direct substitute for Kubiak at this point, with Gierczyński playing as second OH as always. It turns out letting Marechal go wasn't the best option. :whistle:

• Kaliberda is looking more like a direct substitute for Kubiak at this point, with Gierczyński playing as second OH as always. It turns out letting Marechal go wasn't the best option. :whistle:

Letting Marechal go was wrong decision, after his injury he had quite good second half of season, both as OP and OH ^^ now Skra will use him wisely :wavy:, while JW is even without Kubiak what made the situation even worse for them and Bartman can be the only solution, however not good IMHO

• Letting Marechal go was wrong decision, after his injury he had quite good second half of season, both as OP and OH ^^ now Skra will use him wisely :wavy:, while JW is even without Kubiak what made the situation even worse for them and Bartman can be the only solution, however not good IMHO

I think JW didn't have the money to hold Marechal at that moment, now they have money but don't have much options. That's why I don't like it this police from Halkbank from taking players in the end of the transfers window, but doesn't matter now. I don't like the idea of Bartman, but if it's the only option, but only as OH, we already have Lasko and Malinowski as OPP. But what a mess, what a mess. :down: