2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Marcin Wika (OH) may join Lotos Trefl Gdańsk, meanwhile Bartosz Gawryszewski (MB) is staying in club.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Canoas (so far):

S: Paulo Renan (from Vôlei Brasil Kirin), Evandro (from Vivo/Minas)
    OPP: Angel Dennis, Xanxa
    OH: Roberto Minuzzi, Rodrigo Quiroga (from Ziober Maringá), Alê
    MBs: Tiago Barth (from Funvic/Taubaté), Gustavo
    L: Jeffe, Pallotti

Coach: Marcos Miranda

• Three Brazilians have signed with French teams:

Guilherme Hage (OH) -> Nantes
    Léo Mineiro (OH/OPP) -> Lyon
    Wanderson (OPP) -> Tourcoing

• Teodor Salparov (Bulgarian NT libero) is said to join Zenit Kazan! I haven't read any official confirmation yet, so I will leave it as a rumour for the time being and will write back once it is confirmed. What bothers me is that they still have, to my knowledge, Verbov and Babichev on the same position. They are both good and experienced players, besides Salparov can only be recruited for the Champions League (due to Anderson and Leon being available in the league). A weird move if confirmed indeed.

Alexey Verbov is currently undergoing a surgery. Thus the decision to take Golubev and Ermakov in Poland and to sign Salparov in Zenit.

• Two Bundesliga transfers:

Australian NT OH Luke Smith to newly promoted TSV Herrsching

Dutch OH Tijmen Laane from Landstede Zwolle to SVG Lüneburg

• Sebastian Schwarz in Lotos Trefl Gdańsk :)
    http://aktualnosci.siatka.org/…zmocnieniem-trefla-gdansk

And he's the last one player in Lotos. Meanwhile Marcin Wika (OH) was only training with Lotos and he won't join team, so he's still without club.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• All the mystery behind Boyan Yordanov's injury has been revealed. His club Olympiacos confirmed that the treatment he has been undertaking for his left shoulder (his attack shoulder) is unsuccessful and there is a high he misses the entire new season. Olympiacos are looking for a replacement. USA's Carson Clark is said to be signed due to the absence of Yordanov. News will probably be confirmed soon, but it comes from a Greek source, so I guess we can consider it highly possible. Consequently, nothing weird or conspirational regarding Boyan's NT declination.

• American MB Daniel McDonnell is new playor of Tours VB. He is replacement for Phillip Collin.

Did they release Collin from his contract? (There is a current investigation going on, because he missed 3 doping controlls in the last 18 months).

• Probably yes..

Uff, what a personal disaster. :white:
    From playing WCH and being in a good CL club back into nothing in only a couple of weeks. And it is not even certain that he will receive suspension. We just had a similar case with a handball player who was found "not guilty" in front of sports court.