2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Since Petrice came to Perugia he is playing the same high level he showed this season. He was the key player beside Vujevic when we were promoted. Matey is weak in everything but the spiking and serving, so...

I can't take it anymore, I just can't... :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

• Arkasspor have announced the team has parted ways with Finnish OPP Urpo Sivula and Slovenian OH Tine Urnaut.

Arkasspor have announced 3 foreign players (John Gordon Perrin (CAN), Gavin Schmitt (CAN/OPP), Matevz Kamnik (SLO/MB) ) that will play for them next season.

Hüseyin Koc (TUR/S) signed a contract with Ziraat Bankasi.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Leonis Dedeyne (B, OH) signs a contract with Knack Roeselare for next season.

• Arkasspor have announced the team has parted ways with Finnish OPP Urpo Sivula and Slovenian OH Tine Urnaut.

Arkasspor have announced 3 foreign players (John Gordon Perrin (CAN), Gavin Schmitt (CAN/OPP), Matevz Kamnik (SLO/MB) ) that will play for them next season.

Hüseyin Koc (TUR/S) signed a contract with Ziraat Bankasi.

I know but still no news from Halkbank and Fenerbahçe.
    There are rumors that because of budget restriction, Fenerbahçe won't renew with its foreigners. Who will be their foreigners?
    Halkbank is an unknown. Some say they are considering restriction but there are also rumors that they offer Juantorena a million euro contract and he will continue with them.
    Who will be Halkbank's coach? I think they are still waiting Stoychev's decision. It looks like he and Kaziyski won't find a club which can pay big amounts to them. Who is the alternative? Anastasi? McCutcheon? Or an unknown name?
    Hüseyin Koc's decision is very suprising. Is it mean they will sign a foreign setter or transfer Arslan Ekşi from Fenerbahçe?
    Arkas needs another foreign OH. Hoag also wants foreign setter.
    Teams like Ziraat Bankası,Maliye, İBB won't renew contrats of its foreigners so there are at least 10 empty spots for foreigners in Turkish league but still no news, even no rumors :!:

• Who will be Halkbank's coach? I think they are still waiting Stoychev's decision. It looks like he and Kaziyski won't find a club which can pay big amounts to them. Who is the alternative? Anastasi? McCutcheon? Or an unknown name?
    Hüseyin Koc's decision is very suprising. Is it mean they will sign a foreign setter or transfer Arslan Ekşi from Fenerbahçe?
    Arkas needs another foreign OH. Hoag also wants foreign setter.
    Teams like Ziraat Bankası,Maliye, İBB won't renew contracts of its foreigners so there are at least 10 empty spots for foreigners in Turkish league but still no news, even no rumors :!:

How do you know that these teams won't renew the contracts with the foreigners?

Hüseyin Koc's decision indicates to me that Halkbank won't be as strong as this year, otherwise why leave the current champion.
    If you ask me, Stoychev and Kaziyski will choose Cuneo/Torino, Zygadlo is also rumoured to sign with them, so it seems logical Stoychev would want to work with players he knows.
    As for Anastasi, there are rumours he ill take over Gdansk and bring Bartman with him.

• I'm not sure with this Cuneo transfer. Trentino management always prefers Kaziyski over Juantorena and this time they are willing to sign him with the money coming from Halkbank because of Juantorena. Maybe Kaziyski will return to Trentino.
    Do you know how much Stoychev earned from Halkbank? He wants too much money, multiple world stars in his team. Can Cuneo give him this conditions?

• Personally, this circus where ex Trentino will play next season should come to the end. It would be better for Stoychev and his "gang" finally come to Russia and give a break for Italians. It seems their appetites for money are excessive.
    The world won't end without them. Grbic in Perugia will show them as a debutant as a coach, the same is with Miguel Falasca in Skra.
    About a case of Żygadło, he is after terrible injury and operation, he need to rebuild himself, if the club has high aspirations i mean Cuneo it would be risky choice, Żygadło is also out of national team, even not reserve player.
    About a case of Bartman with Anastasi, after they both lose national team, father and favored "son" want to prove something us in league together. Not everyone is happy about this... a lot of people in Poland don't want to see them amd waiting for new national team spirit... Anastasi with his favorite. :down:

• Excessive compared to what? Compared to whom? Which world class player doesn't want big money? If Matey had excessive gold thirst he would stay for the bigger salary in Dinamo in the first place, he wouldn't go to a an average Italian team to win the title in his first season and the champions league in the first season, being MVP in both. They are hungry for titles and guess what - they won 20 so far together.

• Who will be a middle blocker in Transfer Bydgoszcz? Coach said, that it is a star. :what:

They have already Dawid Gunia and Jan Nowakowski, unknown is situation with Wojciech Jurkiewicz, so only Poles here and I don't know which MB can be rumoured to Transfer, I didn't read about any other interests by Transfer except other OHs: Thibault Rossard and Christian Fromm are potential targets :teach:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Excessive compare to what? Compare to whom? Which world class player doesn't want big money? If Matey had excessive god thirst he would stay for the bigger salary in Dinamo in the first place. They are hungry for titles and guess what - they won 20 so far togethe

I think Italians offer them very nice money, but Turks awoke their appetities. They need go to Russia or Sheiks immediately. :lol: Only money, money. :cheesy: I think Italians in Perugia offered them salaries close to this they earned in Trento year, several years ago. But money destroyed their psyche and they are not guarantees to win CL. :win:

• They have already Dawid Gunia and Jan Nowakowski, unknown is situation with Wojciech Jurkiewicz, so only Poles here and I don't know which MB can be rumoured to Transfer, I didn't read about any other interests by Transfer except other OHs: Thibault Rossard and Christian Fromm are potential targets :teach:

I know, but Heynen said that Jurkiewicz may left. He isn't joking. Probably he chooses between two stars on the middle. Fromm will play in Italy.

• I think Italians offer them very nice money, but Turks awoke their appetities. They need go to Russia or Sheiks immediately. :lol: Only money, money. :cheesy: I think Italians in Perugia offered them salaries close to this they earned in Trento year, several years ago. But money destroyed their psyche and they are not guarantees to win CL. :win:

Mosna ORDERED them to go to Halkbank, because of Italian pressure that Trentino won too much, they didn't want to go there /except for Osmany/. They bought house in Trentino /Stoychev and Kaziyski/. Keep trusting the politicians, that will go well :D

• Mosna ORDERED them to go to Halkbank, because of Italian pressure that Trentino won too much, they didn't want to go there /except for Osmany/. They bought house in Trentino /Stoychev and Kaziyski/. Keep trusting the politicians, that will go well :D

Of course, he forced them to go to Halkbank. :box: What a victims...

• I'm not sure with this Cuneo transfer. Trentino management always prefers Kaziyski over Juantorena and this time they are willing to sign him with the money coming from Halkbank because of Juantorena. Maybe Kaziyski will return to Trentino.
    Do you know how much Stoychev earned from Halkbank? He wants too much money, multiple world stars in his team. Can Cuneo give him this conditions?

I know nothing about Stoychev's salary in Halkbank, I just think Trentino can't afford both of them even with the potential money from Juantorena and we know they go together, doubtful they'll separate now. And if there's some truth in those simulation allegation at the recent world club championship (didn't watch the match, so I don't have a personal opinion), who knows what is the relation between Mosna and Kaziyski/Stoychev.