The most handsome player

• Quote from "Ann"

Nooothing :D i can find for u more his photos on my catalog from Bełchatow :P

To ja poproszę :)

Hey girls! Aren't you just wasting a lot of your "attention-fantasy-energy"?
    The picture above clearly shows to me a gay-couple. I mean: there's absolutely nothing wrong with gay-men/people, but if you are 'straight' yourself it seems kind of impossible to me to fantasize about somebody who's not. Or are we talking here about the pure admiration for the sport-person and nothing sexual?

But Todor Aleksiev isn't a gay :lol:
    If I'm not wrong whole bulgarian team go on court with boys (but not boyfriends :lol: )
    Btw. there is 'the most handsome player' topic, not 'my dreamed fiance/husband/lover' :wink2:

Btw. there is 'the most handsome player' topic, not 'my dreamed fiance/husband/lover' :wink2:

So for 'my dreamed fiance/husband/lover' you wouldn't choose 'the most handsome' one, then?

• Quote from "kaszanka"

So for 'my dreamed fiance/husband/lover' you wouldn't choose 'the most handsome' one, then?

No. Here I posted Roumeliotis's pics, but for 'my dremed fiance/husband/lover' topic I would be choose other person (and not necessarily handsome) :D

• Quote from "Nastja"

exactly! not necessarily handsome but rich (IM JUST KIDDING! HE MUST BE BOTH lol :lol: )

1. handsome
    2. rich
    3. playing in volleyball
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote from "Nastja"

btw justyna, i liked that player :man_in_love:

I have good taste :lol:

• Quote from "Justyna"

No. Here I posted Roumeliotis's pics, but for 'my dremed fiance/husband/lover' topic I would be choose other person (and not necessarily handsome) :D

It's like when I would say: "Yeah! Sheilla is one of the most beautiful and attractive women I have ever seen, but no... I would NOT like to have sex with her. For that just give me some other, not so good-looking chick." Would that make sense :shock:?

Quote from "Justyna"

1. handsome
    2. rich
    3. playing in volleyball
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah... so now suddenly he has to be handsome!? You girls just don't know it yourself, do you?

Quote from "Nastja"

btw justyna, i liked that player :man_in_love:

And what did you mean by that? "Liked" like in: "oh, he's just handsome", or "liked" like in: "I could do him"? But then again, it would all probably depend of the fact if he's rich... I'm just a little confused here :|...

I have good taste :lol:

...in "handsome" men :D

k.

• Kaszanka I have to disapoint you, the whole bulgarian team has started this presentation like that :) and assure u that they're not gays and Aleksiev as well.
    About the rest of your discussion i have to say that Justyna is right. Maybe for u men is hard to understand but that is true.
    Fo rexample i put here Sinan Tanik from Turkey, he is handsome for but i wouldn't marry him :lol:

Justyna, ok poszukam zaraz ;)

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Quote from "Ann"

Kaszanka I have to disapoint you...

:D I'm not disappointed! I didn't want him to be gay! But, just looking at that foto without knowing it's background seemed a bit 'queer' to me :wink2:. I mean: hetero-men don't walk around holding each-other's hands like that. But I have to laugh looking back at it :D.

About the rest of your discussion i have to say that Justyna is right. Maybe for u men is hard to understand but that is true.

There are of course obvious differencies in how men and women perceive "these things". I guess women will still have their "handsome" men and men their "hot babes" and both would like to do (or not do) different things with them, but that's just all right 8)!

I'm not gonna make any more comments about handsome- or gay-men :wink:. It's a dangerous territory for somebody with such a big mouth like myself :D 8).

k.

• Quote from "Justyna"

1. handsome
    2. rich
    3. playing in volleyball

You boys just don't know what means 'joke', do you?

A joke??
    does that mean, that
    1. going to my cosmetician
    2. checking my bank account
    3. joining the nearest volleyball club
    was all in vain?
    :wink2:

• Quote from "Ann"

I like dark eyes guys like... this one for example :P :P

this is sinan cem tanık from turkısh national team he is currently playing in polland.he is a very good player.

• yes you're right that's Sinan :)

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Quote from "Laloona"

Great subject :wink2: The most handsome player is Ivan Miljkovic ! Real man !

You re definetely right!! :twisted: :twisted:

"To get from the sport what I have got,
    rain what you really like,
    always work at least a little more than you are asked to
    and believe that everything that happens to you
    is leading you to the TOP!"
    Ivan Miljković

• Why this topic is so... lifeless? :( Here are some nice photos which I found:

Pierre Pujol

Murilo

Murilo

Łukasz Kadziewicz

Sebastian Świderski

Murilo

LothiePG - maybe you've already watched it but it's nice.. although I don't know portugeese :D

http://video.globo.com/Videos/…M+SEUS+MP+PLAYERS,00.html

btw - maybe you've got some.. nice photos of murilo :)? you wrote that you like him .. :P he's cute :)

or photos of other players' chests ? :oops:

there are so many pictures of naked female players so why don't we have a little enjoyment ? :roll:

soo .. enjoy ! :) and put here your pictures .. ;] :roll:

• hey girls... and boys :roll: :roll:
    ok I want to coment about the bulgarian playrs...
    they are mens...not gays hah

Todor Aleksiev has a women...he's married...
    And all of them has girlfiends.

My fevorites are
    Boyan Yordanov
    Todor Aleksiev
    Nikolay Nikolov
    and Krasimir Gaydarski :roll:
    they are the most beautiful and are good players...
    bye bye for now :)