Serbian NT 2015

• Other players can contribute more at the moment, according to Grbić.
    Kovačević is very disappointed that he wasn't told this in person and thinks it's not fair that got to know this from the media.

thanks! :thumbup:

but I think in this summer Nikola was one of their key players and was helping team in some critical moments.

• thanks! :thumbup:

but I think in this summer Nikola was one of their key players and was helping team in some critical moments.

I agree. Besides, he is doing great with Lokomotiv Novosibirsk, looks in shape, I don't see a rational reason why he should be out of the squad. Borovnjak, Stoilovic, and Katic surely won't contribute more.

• Dejan Brđović tragically passed away today.
    He was a member of the Yugoslav team that won bronze medal at the 1996 Olympics. Later he took up coaching in women's volleyball and worked in Asystel Novara and Rabita Baku.
    He's the father of Aleksa Brđović, current setter on Serbian NT.

• Dejan Brđović tragically passed away today.
    He was a member of the Yugoslav team that won bronze medal at the 1996 Olympics. Later he took up coaching in women's volleyball and worked in Asystel Novara and Rabita Baku.
    He's the father of Aleksa Brđović, current setter on Serbian NT.

What happened? :( Barely ten days ago I read news about Energa Ostroleka which he coached. There are no news in our media. Can you give your most reliable source?

• What happened? :( Barely ten days ago I read news about Energa Ostroleka which he coached. There are no news in our media. Can you give your most reliable source?

Actually, he was head coach of Espadon Szczecin during this season, club put news on website
    http://www.volleyespadon.pl/news/view?id=100

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game