2015 / 2016 Transfer News

• ^ I agree 100%! There are plenty of similar MBs they could've signed for a lower budget. I'm curious to see what they'll do with the other positions... :whistle:

By the way, Minas Tênis Clube signed another Cuban player: Raidel Delgado Gonzalez, who was playing in UAE. The news only say he can play as opposite, but I'm not exactly sure what his original position is. FIVB website says "Universal". :huh:

Funvic/Taubaté also renewed with another 2 players: Deivid (MB) and Leozão (Leonardo Litwinczuk, OPP).

• SESI-SP is starting to shape up for next season. Marcelinho (S), Tiago Wesz (aka Mão, OH/OPP) and Maurício Borges (OH) are possibly leaving the team, while Gustavão (MB, from Brasil Kirin) is joining already announced Sidão (MB), Thiago Alves (OH) and Théo (OPP) in this new roster. Acaraju (MB) and Thiaguinho (S) are staying with the team as well. Serginho (L) is still a question mark. Source

EDIT: Everything indicates that Montes Claros is keeping their team for another season, thankfully. They're aiming for a younger team, with an average of 25/26 years old. Two Cubans will join the group next season (not known who yet), as well as some young players from Sada Cruzeiro's B team once again: Éder Levi (MB) is coming, while Pedrão is heading back to Sada). Christian Poglajen (OH) is most likely going back to Argentina. Lastly, coach Marcelinho Ramos has also renewed with the team.

Seems like the league will have even more Cubans this next season. I'm not opposed to it at all. :D

• Leonardo Leyva Martinez join Energy T.I. Diatec Trentino next season.

• Yes.....100% But Lanza join Cucine Lube Banca Marche Treia.

I repeat for the second time. Source?

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Major changes in Toulouse. Setter Davide Saitta is leaving (his new club isn't known) but they've already found replacement. 21 y.o. Antoine Brizard (Paris Volley) signed contract with Spacers. Miro Gradinarov is leaving as well.

• Vôlei Brasil Kirin announced two new players: Tiago Brendle (L), formerly in Ziober Maringá, and Lucas Loh (OH), who played for ZAKSA this last season. Source

Kinda surprised Lucas is already coming back to Brazil. :S Anyway, good transfers for BK.

EDIT: Wallace Martins (OPP) is staying in the team as well. Alan (L) is likely out.

• there are rumors that saeed marouf would probably come back to iran and continue his career in shahrdari urmia again.

• there are rumors that saeed marouf would probably come back to iran and continue his career in shahrdari urmia again.

Too bad. The best players should play in the best leagues...

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• http://www.przegladsportowy.pl…artykul,563611,1,897.html
    According to this source, Dawid Konarski is moving from Resovia to ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle. I think it's a good decision - surely he'll have more opportunities to play than in his present team.

Unfortunately, Paweł Woicki confirmed that he's leaving us. Most probably, AZS Olsztyn will be his new team. It's a problem for Transfer, because in that case we don't have any dependable setter.

• Leonardo Leyva Martinez join Energy T.I. Diatec Trentino next season.

According to volleyball.it, Leonardo Leyva will continue to Samsung Bluefangs in South Korea.
    Robertlandy Simon also renewed his contract with Rush & Cash.

• Yes, as well as Japanese clubs.. reason is simple the most of club owners are big companies so few million euros doens't mean nothing to them :rolll:

And the second reason is the fact that these clubs pay a lot of millions for one or two top players in the team, but the others normal South Koreans and Japanese players receive a lower salary in comparison to their European collegues :D