Your favourite Player & Team

• Who is your favourite player? and what team do you support?

____

I like Alberto Cisolla (ITA) and Luigi Mastrangelo (also ITA)

and its a bit hard for me to tell what team i support since i dont follow male's matches as much as females, but i would say Italy and Poland (cos i like both countries a lot)

• Quote from "Nastja"

Who is your favourite player? and what team do you support?

____

I like Alberto Cisolla (ITA) and Luigi Mastrangelo (also ITA)

and its a bit hard for me to tell what team i support since i dont follow male's matches as much as females, but i would say Italy and Poland (cos i like both countries a lot)

of the several men's volleyball teams i like, my favorite teams are serbia and italy.
    but if i have to choose between the two of them, i don't think i can make an option. i'd rather be the referee, or perhaps the floor mopper. :D

in serbia, my favorite players are ivan miljkovic, and the grbic brothers--vladimir and nikola.
    in italy, my favorite players are alberto cisolla, luigi mastrangelo, and valerio vermiglio.

• I love Balkans so the answer is easy.
    Teams: Serbia the first and Bulgaria the second
    About players my idol is Andrija Gerić (Serbia) but i like also Plamen Konstantinov (BUL) Luigi Mastrangelo (ITA) from Poland Dawid Murek the most.

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Quote from "warhorse"

I like Sergio, the libero, from Brazil. He has so much energy he always celebrates by jump-hugging his teammates. I think it gives his teammates a boost when he screams after a good point. I wish my own teammates had that kind of emotion :)

so you play yourself? what position u play?

• Let's start with this topic ... :wink2:

My favorite team: Tours Volley Ball. (TVB)
    (perhaps a quick presentation could be useful as it is not an international team)

TVB is currently the wealthiest team in France, and a quite new one, since it won it's first title only in 2002.

Since this date, it won 3 french cup (2002/2005/2006), 1 french championship (2003) and the 2005 European Champion's League
    I've been following this team since 1997, and witnessed the progress of the team from an average french first league team to one amongst the best european teams.

Vladimir Nikolov, Plamen Konstantinov, Hubert Henno, Vasa Mijic, Slobodan Boskan are some of the most famous players who played (or still play for Boskan) for Tours.

Favorite player: Alexandre Sloboda the brasilian middle blocker of the TVB, awarded best blocker of the 2005 IECL final 4.

• My fav. team is Brazil NT :wink2:
    Fav player is Ricardinho, but I like Vermiglio so much too :wink2:
    But if I count on beauty too, then, the list gets so big I can't write here :twisted:

• My favorite team is Bulgaria and I also like the teams of Brazil and France.
    Favorite players - Matey Kaziyski (Bul), Boyan Yordanov (Bul), Giba (Bra), Ivan Milkovich (Serbia).

• Quote from "Armel"

Vladimir Nikolov, Plamen Konstantinov, Hubert Henno, Vasa Mijic, Slobodan Boskan are some of the most famous players who played (or still play for Boskan) for Tours.

I think Boskan is a very talented player.
    Several months ago, I have read an article about him after TVB against Dynamo Moscow.
    From that, I know why he was absent in 04OG of Athene. SCG head coach, Travica, decided to give him up just before they headed for Athene.
    But he came back to national team in 2005 with his brilliant performance in Franch league. He was very thankful of this opportunity TVB gave him. So regardless of the invitation from Japan and Russia League, he made up his mind to stay in France. He had to take bus to neighbor zone to take care of his father. However, he took it as granted that every player sometimes had to make sacrifices for his life and faith.

He is my favorite player. Although I could only watch very few matches about him, I truely wish that he could keep shining on court and fighting for 08OG in Beijing. :)

• Bolé (that's his nickname in Tours) is very talented.
    Excellent receiver , amazing digger, intelligent spiker (though not very powerfull) , and good server and blocker.

He was very disapointed not to go to Athens in 2004 and has his revenge against Travica a few month after, playing one of his best game with Tours at Piacenza. :wink2:

• Quote from "Armel"

Bolé (that's his nickname in Tours) is very talented.
    Excellent receiver , amazing digger, intelligent spiker (though not very powerfull) , and good server and blocker.

He was very disapointed not to go to Athens in 2004 and has his revenge against Travica a few month after, playing one of his best game with Tours at Piacenza. :wink2:

Armel! Did you know why his nickname is Bole?
    :?:
    He is really good at receive. So stable and makes less mistakes. His blocks are very useful especially at very vital situation.
    I do not know why Boskan did not show up in the last match against Portol Drac Palma MALLORCA. I can not find his name in the lineup.

• I wasn't sure where this nickname was coming from, but he probably said it himself to the fans! ;)

He is suffering from a knee inflammation since 10 days, that's why he didn't play against Mallorca. It's still not sure that he would play against Innsbrück tomorrow ...

• Quote from "Nastja"

so you play yourself? what position u play?

Yeah, I play. Does anybody watch volleyball but not play? Impossible! :)

I play on bad teams so I don't have a real position. I'm small so I like to play defense. It feels good to dig a big guy's hardest hit! Maybe if I download more matches and study them I'll make it to a good team!

How about you, do you play?

• Quote from "Armel"

I wasn't sure where this nickname was coming from, but he probably said it himself to the fans! ;)

He is suffering from a knee inflammation since 10 days, that's why he didn't play against Mallorca. It's still not sure that he would play against Innsbrück tomorrow ...

I hope he could get recovery from this injury very soon!!!
    Actually I could only recognize several players in TVB this season.
    That's so strange for me to see TVB without Boskan.
    Please come back to court soon, Boskan!

• He played a few points yesterday against Innsbruck. (only receptions because he can't jump right now)

• My favorite players are the Brazilian line-up players

They're just amazing

• My favourite players are Ivan Miljkovic , Michał Winiarski and recently I turned my eyes towards Matej Kazijski - he's a great , young bulgarian "hammer" :D
    ooo and I love AZS Olsztyn and Czarni Radom ! :) and Lube Banca Macerata - the best italian team ! oo and Trento - Winiar rules !