Your favourite Player & Team

• Cool, thanx for letting me know, he does seem like cool character. Didn't know he played in the polish league.

He copes well in Poland. A curiosity about him - he speaks ten languages and he started to learn Japanese language :D

"Siatkówka bowiem jest sportem wyjątkowym..." Z.Ambroziak

"... bo najlepszy w Polsce jest olsztyński AZS!"

• EDIT:

My Favourite Team:

USA (Women) POLAND (Women)
    USA (Men) BRAZIL (Men) RUSSIA (Men)
    Foppapedretti Bergamo

(W) Logan Tom, Kim Glass, Kim Willoughby, Kasia Skowronska, Maggie Glinka, Tayyiba Haneef, Heather Bown, Sheilla Castro, Mari Steinbrecher, Zhao Ruirui, Lyuba Kilic

(M) Reid Priddy, Clayton Stanley, Roman Yakovlev, Lloy Ball, Vladimir Grbic, Ivan Milijkovic, Riley Salmon, Dante Amaral, David Lee, Alberto Cisolla, Luigi Mastrangelo, Sean Rooney

:white: :white:

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

Edited once, last by jist ().

• My favourite team - Itas Trento Volley

My favourite player - Kadziewicz

• Favourite teams: Polish NT, Bulgarian NT, Jastrzębski Węgiel, Lukoil Neftochimik Burgas

Favourite players: Niki Nikolov, Niki Ivanov, Evgeni Ivanov, Plamen Konstantinov, Matey Kaziyski, Boyan Yordanov, Teodor Salparov, Sebastian Świderski, Łukasz Kadziewicz, Mariusz Wlazły, Michał Winiarski, Paweł Zagumny

"Drugi, to jest zawsze pierwszy przegrany, i tylko z takim podejściem można osiągnąć jakiś sukces." - Łukasz Kadziewicz

• About NT: Poland the first, Serbia the second and Russia is third.

About polish teams: Skra Bełchatów, AZS Częstochowa, Resovia Rzeszów. Other favourite teams: Dynamo Mocow, Sisley Treviso.

Favourite player? Answer is simple- Paweł Zagumny :)

• My favorite teams have grown, I wanna post them again..
    So in first place i'll put although its obvious which team I like most. I hope our youngsters will show what they really can next year.
    2.Spain
    3.Serbia
    4.Venezuela
    5.Puerto Rico
    6.Argentina
    7.Australia

• Men

Club/s:

Modena
    Dinamo Kazan
    Itas Trento

NT:
    Poland
    Brazil
    Russia

Women

Club/s:
    Despar Perugia
    Scavolini Pesaro
    Zarechie Odintsovo

NT:
    Poland
    Brazil
    Russia
    Netherlands

• My favourite team - Itas Trento Volley

My favourite NT teams (except the Bulgarian) are:
    1.U.S.A (Their Olympic Game Period) (I would like our team to play like them ..)
    2.France (Their period from the 2005/2006 year and especially their awesome defence).
    3.Brazil`s furious attacks
    4.Poland are a very nice team.I can`t think of anythink very good or very bad for their team.

Favourite Players:Matei (He was unstoppable in his first season in Itas, but everytime he goes in the national team of Bulgaria sth happens ... He was the main reason not to qualify in the first 6 in the last European Championship,he was the reason not to beat USA & Italy (our clients)(The match with Italy at the OG was the worst Bulgarian match I have ever seen :mad: ) at the Olympic Games.What I mean is that he hasn`t made his awesome performence for the Bulgarian NT in some important competion)
    Plamen Konstantinov is the HEART of our national team.Everyone loves him in Bulgaria.It was national tragedy when we understood that he is out of the Olympic games.But we never really understood why he didn`t perform at the O.Games ... He didn`t explain the reasons. [I disagree with that.]
    Clayton Stanley & William Priddy are the personalities I want to see in our team.They gave all they had at the Ol.Games.
    M.Winiarski & M.Wlazy are class players!
    N.Grbic is the best distributor (I`m not sure if this is the right world)
    Sergio is the best libero.
    Giba is phenomenal! (everyone knows that)
    Volkov is nice.
    Sooo .. I think i was clear enoug :lol:

• Zagumny (ruda lisia łapka:) And Ricardo Ball Marcelo Meoni
    All are Setters:)
    and others
    Winiarski Priddy Wika Salmon Konstantinow Kaziyski Giba
    Wlazły Stanley Milijkowic
    Ignaczak Sergio Werbow
    Lee, Milar, Bovolenta ,Pliński, Kadziewicz, Hubner

• Giba, Will Priddy/ Brazil, USA

those are my fav players and teams, i play left side so i show lots of love to these leaping, attacking legends :thumbsup: :serve:

• Favorite NT Squad: Team USA - so impressive the last few months, capping it off with the perfect finish. This USA squad was built to peak at the right time. They play the game the right way - tough D behind a strong-blocking front line, excellent ball control from the outsides and Lambourne, a balanced offensive system with Stanley as the horse in transition, and they make very few unforced errors.

Favorite Club: Modena (Murilo & David Lee - need I say more?)

Favorite Players:
    Riley Salmon - he does it all; so underrated, but he's a great leader; seems like he always just finds a way to win
    Murilo Endres - another very well-rounded outside; is there a faster arm in the world? My prediction: by 2012, he'll have inherited the world's greatest player title from Giba.

• My fav NT is ofc Poland ^^ and Serbia :)
    Players:
    Łukasz Kadziewicz
    Paweł Zagumny ^^ Aww Guma!! Ur awesome :P
    Michał Winiarski...Goshhh.. :roll: His eyes :roll: :love:
    Marcin Wika
    Marcin Możdżonek aww...211 ^^
    Dawid Murek...come back Dawid!!!!! ;(
    Krzysztof Ignaczak
    Mariusz Wlazły...I like him only becuz of his game.
    Kuba Jarosz
    Daniel Pliński
    Sebastian Świderski
    Ivan Miljkovic
    Novica Bjelica :D
    Maro Podrascanin
    Yuriy Berezhko
    Stephane Antiga...nice hair :P lol

and moooore :P

Oh, I've forgot! I luv PGE Skra Bełchatów n Jastrzębski Węgiel

• I love the US National Team. I like and respect every player on the team; each of them stepped up to the challenge when the team really needed them [in the Olympics]. (Perfect example: Reid Priddy and David Lee when they played against Russia). I like to see when everybody has the chance to be the "star" of their team. Clay Stanley was definitely the MVP, but everybody else had their moment to shine!! I love to see that!!

However, my favorite player is on the Russian team -- Sergey Grankin. Setters don't get a lot of credit for the work they do on the team. I think he has a great attitude when he is out on the court.

• Mariusz Wlazły...I like him only becuz of his game.

Exactly :thumbup:

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Exactly :thumbup:

Umm...he's not nice guy. I mean..he's a little bit rude sometimes n too serious. But he's gamee....ahhh....<3
    Other players...like...Ł.Kadziewicz, P.Zagumny, K.Ignaczak etc, I like not only becuz of their game, but also becuz they're such a nice guys ^^ (I mean...rly nice personality n character ofc)

• Hey mates.
    My favourite team is Iraklis Thessaloniki, and my favourite player is the team's captain, Andrej Kravarik.
    From players outside Greece, i'll choose Wout Wisjmans.

• Wow, there´s so many heheheheh. Well, my fav are...

:obey: ..Giba - André Nascimento - Ricardinho - Serginho (Brazil) ..David Lee - Richard Lambourne (EUA) ..Alberto Cisola (Italy) ..Sebastian Swiderski - Mariusz Wlazly (SWI) ..Pierre Pujol (FRA) ..Ivan Miljkovic - Milos Nikic - Andrija Géric (SER) ..Alexey Verbov - Yuri Berezhko (RUS) :obey:

About NT´s...Brazil and Serbia :dance6:

• Sebastian Swiderski - Mariusz Wlazly (SWI)

(SWI) What does it mean? :what:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Ok, so now it's my turn! :D
    Ofc I'm big fan of my NT- Poland.
    I like almost every player of polish NT, besides Żygadło and Wlazły(I don't mean game).
    Among lesser known players I really like(I mean the new polish players, who play in national team from World Leauge. Not everyone can know them :P ):
    Bartek Kurek :D (Right now he's well known player I think :D )
    Kuba Jarosz
    Zibi Bartman (Zibi just like Bartek, even if he didn't play many matches in WL)
    Fabian Drzyzga(He didn't play in World Leauge, but I really llike him. He can be really good setter ;) )
    Miłosz Hebda (207 cm I think :D I'm really obsesed abt height :D He's still very young, he's 18, so just one year older than me, and already so good :D I can't wait to see him in + Liga ;) )
    Karol Kłos( good middle blocker)
    Michał Kubiak
    Paweł Zatorski
    Piotr Hain
    and maaany maany more.
    My 2nd favouritre NT is Serbia ^^
    I like everyone from this team ; )
    Especially Andrija Gerić :D
    I like also Aleksandar Atanasijević and Maksim Bucujlević :D
    My favourtie teams are Jastrzębski Węgiel and AZS Częstochowa.
    (Sorry for smileys ; )

• My favorite player from Bulgaria is Hristo Tsvetanov - the fastest attack! The last year he was in second league in Russia and thanks to his efforts the team won 42 of 48 matches and entered in the superleague. Tsvetanov was invited to the all - star game in Russia- from the second league! He was in the company of the USA heroes, GIba Dante and so on.

From other country - Loy Ball. The best setter :) And Giba, because he has no jump, but rocks the hall