Czech NT 2016

• Good move by the Czechs but their problem wasn't ex-coaches but absences of key players. I can't remember when was last match they played in full strenght. As I remember Štokr ended NT career, as well as Konečny so hard work is in front of Spanish expert.

• Good move by the Czechs but their problem wasn't ex-coaches but absences of key players. I can't remember when was last match they played in full strenght. As I remember Štokr ended NT career, as well as Konečny so hard work is in front of Spanish expert.

I am not sure that both of them ended their NT careers. Konecny got injured before the ECH, whereas Stokr had to leave for Korea for the club's pre-season preparation. There were (and still are) allegedly tough times financially for Dinamo Krasnodar, Stokr's previous employer, so choosing the paycheck (and your family's safety) over an ECH could be understood. Now, whether they quit the NT at the end of 2015, I don't know. The beginning of a new Olympic cycle is usually the time to do so, but I have heard no such news yet, so anyone could correct me if I missed it. It is true that Falasca will have a massive amount of work to do, for the Czech new generation is not as good as the previous one, but there are some interesting players there, nevertheless.

• I might be wrong but there is such information in my head :rolll: Still, I doubt they will play in WL due health reasons. Despite knee problems Konečny is playing for Tours, read he might undergo surgery after club season finishes..