2016 / 2017 Transfer News

• Are rumours allowed here as well? In any case...

I've read that there is a chance a new team from Rio de Janeiro is gonna join Brazilian Superliga next season and that both Bruno (S) and Lucão (MB) are attached to the project. If that's true, they'd leave Modena - which, in another rumour front, are supposed to be trying to get both Toniutti (S) and Le Roux (MB/OPP).

• Diatec Trentino 2016/2017

OH : Kaziyski / Lanza / Urnaut / Mazzone / ???
    OP : Zaytsev / Nelli
    MB : Simon / Sole' / Mazzone
    S : Giannelli / ???
    L : Colaci / De Angelis

• https://www.facebook.com/15906…/videos/1791396827748151/

According to this video, Ngapeth is going to extend his contract with us. LeRoux is close to sign a contract and substitute Lucas for the next season, while someone among Toniutti/De Cecco and Orduna (and probably others not quoted in this video) is going to substitute Bruno.

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Le Roux instead Lucao its a good deal, Lucao its a better hitter but Lê Roux will help more on service and Block for sure plus he is good on attack.

PGE SKRA are facing internal Problems. The duo Facundo Conte and Uriarte could fit better than Bruno ~ Petric.

• Le Roux instead Lucao its a good deal, Lucao its a better hitter but Lê Roux will help more on service and Block for sure plus he is good on attack.

PGE SKRA are facing internal Problems. The duo Facundo Conte and Uriarte could fit better than Bruno ~ Petric.

Regarding LeRoux I totally agree, his overall skills are better than Lucas. Regarding Uriarte and Conte, they both have a contract until 2017, I presume that the buy-out is quite expensive

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• I didnt know it about Facundo and Uriarte.

• https://www.facebook.com/159066113782172…91396827748151/

According to this video, Ngapeth is going to extend his contract with us. LeRoux is close to sign a contract and substitute Lucas for the next season, while someone among Toniutti/De Cecco and Orduna (and probably others not quoted in this video) is going to substitute Bruno.

Orduna is having a solid season so far and according to www.legavoley.it he has obtained the Italian citizenship in 2012, which means that Modena could sign a foreign opposite or middle blocker.

On the other hand, he has never played at the high level and as we know it is common for a player, who was good in a small team, to fail to deliver in a big one. Wearing Padova's jersey is one thing and wearing Modena's is another. The pressure for results is so much bigger.

Unless Modena wants Orduna as a backup for another Italian setter (e.g. Falaschi or Travica).

Also Mamdani can you tell us what is situation regarding Lorenzetti. Will he stay in Modena?

• According to our President's interview, he's going to stay, but there are several rumors which talk about a change on the bench (Bernardi? Tillie?)

• Monsieur Magic Earvin N'Gapeth renewed his contract with Modena for 2 more years.

Petric and Modena are going to extend his contract as well. He gave his word to the presisent he would stay. He also gave up the money from the 2 months he couldn't play. Respect.

• Monsieur Magic Earvin N'Gapeth renewed his contract with Modena for 2 more years.

For all Resovia's fan... :P :P :P and good luck with your Bartosz "overrated" Kurek

• Funvic/Taubaté renewed with Rapha (S), Lucarelli (OH), Otávio (MB) and Cuban Isbel Mesa (MB) for the next season. Coach Cézar Douglas is also staying.

Source

• According to Uol, Bruninho and Lucão will play for Sesi next season.

http://olimpiadas.uol.com.br/n…ninho-e-lucao-ao-pais.htm

During the female finals earlier today, broadcasters in SporTV pretty much confirmed this too. If they come back as 7 points players, I wonder where Murilo will end up. So far it sounds like SESI wants to recreate RJX. :whistle:

ETA: MDV says Brazilian Murilo Radke (S) is leaving Łuczniczka Bydgoszcz and joining Montes Claros next season.

• During the female finals earlier today, broadcasters in SporTV pretty much confirmed this too. If they come back as 7 points players, I wonder where Murilo will end up. So far it sounds like SESI wants to recreate RJX. :whistle:

I think you can have 3 seven point players

• Minas Tênis Clube signed with 21-yo Cuban Yordan Bisset (OPP). He's replacing Yadrian Escobar, who's negotiating with Suntory Sunbirds. Raidel Gonzalez (OH) is also leaving the club. Source

The same source also pretty much confirms Robertland Simón is indeed joining Sada Cruzeiro.