2016 / 2017 Transfer News

• Bartosz Kurek (OP) solved contract with JT Thunders, he will be replaced by Drazen Luburic (OP) from PGE Skra Bełchatów
    http://www.przegladsportowy.pl…link&utm_campaign=fanpage

looks like he's mentally burnt out and overworked after coming back to training in September, I wonder when and where he will be back, maybe in Skra ?(

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Considering Sovia parted ways with GS12, he will probably come back there. ;(

well, still may not happen, they have Schoeps and Rossard, on the other hand Skra has alterantes to Wlazły: Bednorz, Szalpuk and Lisinac

• Resovia's answer: Kurek won't be back
    http://www.przegladsportowy.pl…link&utm_campaign=fanpage

they have many options, such as Perrin, Rossard, Winters, Schops, Ivovic, while Jaeschke and Schmitt will join later :wavy:

• Does it say Sovia is waiting for GS12? :cheesy: :obey:

Yes, Resovia is still waiting for Schmitt, they believe he will join them :wavy: even without Schmitt and Jaeschke they have 14 players :whistle:

• Krasimir Georgiev (Bulgarian NT, MB, 202 cm, 21-year-old, CSKA Sofia) has agreed terms with Matin Varamin, Iran. Georgiev finished the last season with Revivre Milano.

• It's confirmed that Bartosz Kurek returns to Skra Belchatow.

I couldn't be happier. After 4 years finally he is back home :D.

I don't know how much he'll play this season, but hopefully he has a good recovery and become the old Skra Kurek lol.

• and when Luburic joined JT Thunders it became as I thought :lol: I wonder when he'll back in game :roll:

• It's confirmed that Bartosz Kurek returns to Skra Belchatow.

I presume Kurek he's going to receive....Well, now all Polish teams know WHERE to serve the ball against Skra :rolll:

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• I presume Kurek he's going to receive....Well, now all Polish teams know WHERE to serve the ball against Skra :rolll:

not really, Skra has 4 OHs: Winiarski, Penchev, Szalpuk and Bednorz :wavy:

• not really, Skra has 4 OHs: Winiarski, Penchev, Szalpuk and Bednorz :wavy:

Wlazly on the bench?

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Yes. President Piechocki also mentioned that Kurek would be playing attacker, but the final decision is up to Head Coach Blaine. Also for now the highest priority is for Kurek to get full recovery.

• I dont know his condition but with the level of the Greek championship i believe he can make the difference...

• One of the best volleyball players in the history!