2016 / 2017 Transfer News

• What is going on with:

* FIVB World Cup 2015 Gold Medallist Paul Lotman

* CEV European Championship 2009 Bronze Medallist Georgi Bratoev

?

• No idea about Lotman. I couldn't even find information online. This was written by kondzio in August, though.

Lotman is without club now due to family reasons...

As for Bratoev, you should know better :) I mean, after all, you took the side of the super fancy and cool Espadon Szczecin. What you probably don't know is that they denied to release Bratoev, even if they didn't want him, and made tons of problems returning his international player's licence. As a result, Bratoev had to stay in Szczecin until the situation was resolved, which happened way later than expected and thus Bratoev missed all deadlines to register in a club/league anywhere else. As far as I know, he is not even training at the moment. But rumours say Neftochimik 2010 Burgas from the Bulgarian league is closest to signing him and his twin brother Valentin. I am not sure, maybe Valentin, the OH, is already officially recruited but he is still recovering from an injury.

• Polish Club did problems.. maybe because fault was on Bratoev side..

Polish Clubs are professional and don't do problems without case..

• Polish Club did problems.. maybe because fault was on Bratoev side..

Polish Clubs are professional and don't do problems without case..

How? How can he make a mistake waiting for his licence? Please, look beneath your nose.

• For sure He did something wrong or against the Club.

Noone Club eliminates Players after one match.

Stop to be Fanatic Bulgarian Fan. Your Players aren't Saints.

• For sure He did something wrong or against the Club.

Noone Club eliminates Players after one match.

Stop to be Fanatic Bulgarian Fan. Your Players aren't Saints.

This is starting to sound like the thief screaming "Catch the thief!" :D You accusing me of being fanatic is a joke, like I ever was fanatic about anything here. And this statement of yours means you consider your countrymen saints and everybody else wrong. So I am telling you - Polish clubs and players are not saints either :) What about last year's case with Penchev? He was benched regularly at the end of the season in Resovia because he refused to sign a new contract. Drop the hypocrisy, dear Polish friends! Regardless of how this specific situation with Bratoev or whoever unfolded. No one is perfect, neither foreign players in your league nor your clubs. To admit there might be a flaw in your system sometimes is a step ahead, trust me.

• Who told You Penchev didn't play because of refuse new contract?
    Probably bulgarian media lol

The truth is that He wanted to stay in Rzeszów but after season Club decided to sign new Player instead of Him.

• Who told You Penchev didn't play because of refuse new contract?
    Probably bulgarian media lol

The truth is that He wanted to stay in Rzeszów but after season Club decided to sign new Player instead of Him.

And who told you that? Polish media? lol

We're not talking about the situation AFTER the season when he was gone and they could've signed whoever they wanted, but rather DURING the season. More precisely, at the end of it. But your answer and attitude are exactly the behaviour and hypocrisy I meant :) :wavy:

• People overestimated Penchev imo, i saw a couple of games and was given some chances tô him but he didnt managed tô play well. Look tô Ivovic, he is back to Sovia and he appears with this club on high level two Seasons ago, só no bad memories. I mesmo, he left Resovia and now is back.

• Lately Bulgarian Players are overrated.

Penchev had to be leader in SKRA OH's but now.. His skills are more female than male..

• Regarding Bratoev. From the first practice he was behaving ruggedly as he is above other players, coach and club in general. Reason for that is his last season in Trentino where he didnt play at all but made him conceited. Along with that Bratoev's performances were waaaay below Espadon coaching staff expected. Coach Simojlović decieded to resolve Bratoev' contract because of his bad influence on atmosphere. That's the only truth :whistle:

• Regarding Bratoev. From the first practice he was behaving ruggedly as he is above other players, coach and club in general. Reason for that is his last season in Trentino where he didnt play at all but made him conceited. Along with that Bratoev's performances were waaaay below Espadon coaching staff expected. Coach Simojlović decieded to resolve Bratoev' contract because of his bad influence on atmosphere. That's the only truth :whistle:

Let me write it once again and then I am really done with the stupid topic. That's partially true! The information I have confirms there were issues and some of those, of course, came from his side. No, it's not Bulgarian media I have as a source. You can track down my posts concerning the twin brothers over the years, I have written many times about their attitude. Not always in a negative aspect but they can be problematic, no question about that. I can't say how the stay on Trentino's bench influenced Georgi, but as a matter of fact, none of the two is known for his humility. Although I have to say Valentin seems to have calmed down over the years, whereas Georgi perhaps has gone the opposite way. The reason I started the discussion in the first place is the following. Tell me one player (or make it two, to show that the first is just an exception) from Espadon who was in a great shape at the beginning of the season. As a matter of fact, tell me whether they are in shape even right now. Having won only one match thanks to Skra's wrong math, Espadon is not an example of a team that appears to have led a proper summer preparation or to have made the right recruiting. I understand they expect from Bratoev to win bronze in the league probably, who knows, but 1) he wasn't really given the chance to play in a few matches and get in shape, 2) volleyball, as you know, is a team game and they don't seem to have a good team/spirit even after he left. I totally understand if they were unhappy with his behaviour, I myself would be if I were in their shoes, but I still consider their decision irrational and not absolutely fair towards someone you hired to do a job that lasts almost a year. Last but not least, it doesn't excuse the club from the fact that they didn't return his papers on time and thus he missed the chance to earn money somewhere else.

Period. No more posts from me about that topic. Just as a note, the twins are in Burgas training with Neftochimik, so Georgi is doing something after all. Based on Neftochimik's problems, there is a good chance they both get registered there once the session opens in December.

• I was just sharing what I've known and infos are directly from Espadon :) Bratoev's attitude was the problem in large part not form, that was only final trigger to break contract :drink: regarding paperwork I don't know so I'm not relevant to comment that :win:

No suprise.

• Stanislav Velichkov (Bulgarian, OH, 191 cm, 23-year-old, Marek Union-Ivkoni Dupnitsa) will join Saint-Quentin in the French Ligue B. His contract is valid till the end of the season.

• Gregor Ropret (Slovenian NT, setter, 192 cm, 27-year-old) started the season with Molfetta but dissolved his contract with the Italians in October and moved to Turkey to play for Afyon Belediyesi.

• Michał Kozłowski (S) and Dominik Depowski (OH/OP) joined Espadon Szczecin

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game