2016 / 2017 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Grozer (GER, OPP) can sign contract with Resovia to play in place of Kurek (POL, OPP)

German "Volleyball Magazin" is reporting:

Grozer: "I am likely to go to China, i received a good offer from Shanghai."

According to the article, he prefers to go China as their season is shorter. 8)
    But before making an agreement, he still has to talk to Belgorod, where he is still under contract.

• German "Volleyball Magazin" is reporting:

Grozer: "I am likely to go to China, i received a good offer from Shanghai."

According to the article, he prefers to go China as their season is shorter. 8)
    But before making an agreement, he still has to talk to Belgorod, where he is still under contract.

http://www.worldofvolley.com/N…zer-to-replace-kurek.html

• Travica (father) will travel to Iran tomorrow to sign with Shahrdari Urumia. Some sources say his son will sign a contract too, replacing Marouf.

• About Resovia:

it seems that Bartosz Kurek (OP), Dominik Witczak (OP), Julien Lyneel (OH), Nikolay Penchev (OH), Russell Holmes (MB) will leave. Kurek to Japan, Witczak probably back to ZAKSA (end of loan).

Aleksander Śliwka (OH) will be probably loaned

Krzysztof Ignaczak (L) and Aleh Akrem (OH) are without contracts, we will wait for decisions.

Marko Ivovic (OH) and Thibault Rossard (OH) may join team

MBs completed (maybe the same group but without Holmes ?( Nowakowski, Pashytskiy, Dryja, Perłowski ?( )

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• About Resovia

In Italy there are some rumors. Verona is trying to hire Grozer and Resovia is the main competitor

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• I can't imagine Resovia without Akrem as SKRA without Wlazły lol Will the Guy leave SKRA someday?

Rossard ?? Who is Rossard? From French or USA NT?

• Rossard is French OH, he was called once again to NT's wide roster ;)

• Mamdani

Grozer said he'll play in China next season. Doubt any European team can match Chinese offer.

Im really surprised T.Rossard is unknown but on other side I doubt he is going to join Rzeszow as he have one year deal with Sete. Trevor Clevenot is leaving Toulouse and he said next destiantion is Poland (probably) or Italy.

• Trento interested in Podraskanin. [source: dal15al25]

Someone answered that may be Lube is interested in an exchange Podraskanin/Lanza.

About Zaytsev, Perugia made the biggest offer so far, Trento is interested too (but probably will need a main sponsor to have him, also because they won't play CL), Lube third in row. [source: dal15al25]

Here Nicola Baldo asked to Trento general manager (Bruno Da Re) about contact with Zaytsev, Maxwell Holt and Burghstaler, obviously Bruno denied it all.
    http://www.dolomitivolley.it/news.aspx?PId=8819&NewsId=29476

In the same interview, Bruno Da Re said it is a possibility that Nelli will go on loan (rumors about Padova), but it's not sure.

The youngest player like Tiziano Mazzone and De Angelis should stay.

Rado has a contract for others two year (I don't know if he will leave Trento if offered to be the Italian CT after Rio – there were rumors about it).

• Rolando Cepeda the captain of Cuba propably will not play in PAOK Thessaloniki next year...He is going to Korea for trials
    PAOK made a proposal to Ernardo Gómez

• Katia Pedrini (Modena President) during the year said they won't play the CL because it's too expensive, but so far it hasn't be officially confirmed... I assumed they will play it, but I don't know anything about the sponsor situation...

• Katia Pedrini (Modena President) during the year said they won't play the CL because it's too expensive, but so far it hasn't be officially confirmed... I assumed they will play it, but I don't know nothing about the sponsor situation...

Playing in Cl is matter of prestige nothing else. Doubt Laurent Tillie, Le Roux will come to play domestic competitions :whistle: they're too expensive

• As far as I know Sander needs to rest so he will play in China, because the championship is shorter and less stressing.
    (And, he will earn more money :whistle:)

In Verona, rumors about Starovic leaving. The society tried with Zaytsev (but Perugia gave an higher offer, plus the CL) and is in contact with Grozer and Stokr. In the bench there will be a lot of change. [source: dal15al25]

Edit: I wrote Sokolov instead of Stokr ;) On the journal of Macerata's area there are rumors about Sokolov in Lube, but probably they aren't really trustwhorty...

• more about Resovia:
    - Aleh Akhrem probably got proposal of new contract and club is waiting for reply
    - Tsvetan Sokolov and Jakub Jarosz are possible options as OP
    - Thomas Jaeschke (OH) will stay, but will join team later, after the end of his studies (it is in his contract :) )