2016 / 2017 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Erik Shoji`s contract in Berlin expires. The management is not very optimistic that he stays in Berlin.....

• Lube is in contact with Fabio Vullo for the position that Miljkovic refused. They are waiting for his answer.
    [source: volleyball.it]

Ps it seems that Miljkovic refused the position not only because he still wants to play, but also because he doesn't have a great rapport with the coach and because there is a chance that Blengini will ask Podraskanin and Stankovic to leave (chance that as a serbian Miljkovic doesn't like too much...)

Rumors about Perugia interested in Holt (in case of Zaytsev opposite, that as italian will guarantee another spot for a foreign).
    On the other side, Pasini (dal15al25) said that Perugia is interested in a foreign MB that is playing in Italy, but didn't specified who.

Edit: the MB Pasini was referring is Podraskanin.

I know we've already spoken about these Lube players, but probably a bit of order to clarify the ideas can help:

- Sokolov is the first target; as far as I understand he has to be bought form Ankara [another foreign when Zaytsev is free, mah... ?( ]

- Podrascanin and Stankovic will be (really) probably 'left free'
    Edit: it seems sure that Podraskanin will be the first to leave, for a big team but not Trento (Perugia/Modena if not Le Roux/I don't know about Verona or other teams)

- 90% Miljkovic, Fei, Parodi and may be Kovar will probably 'left free' too.

Now the question is: Lube is going to spend a lot of money to remake the team or is gonna play 'in defense' (quite unusual for them)?

If Vullo says no (he should answer tomorrow), the second name made as sport magarer is Beppe Cormio.

• Daniel Malescha (21 years, opp) from TSV Herrsching, received an offer from Heynen/VfB Friedrichshafen. He also received invitation for NT.

Tom Strohbach (OH, TV Rottenburg) will probably play in TSV Herrsching next season.

• Pasini has written earlier today that Grebennikov may also leave Lube. I guess he will be the one to pay the price of Lube having too many foreigners.
    So now they have to sign an Italian libero. Maybe there will be a swap between Lube and Modena. Podrascanin or/and Grebennikov for Rossini.

Lube's interest in Sokolov tells me that the deal between Zaytsev and Perugia is already done.

• Yeah, Perugia made the highest offer.

Still, I think that Zaytsev is the only player that Luce actually needs... Instead, Sokolov will very probable be the first new player of Lube: the contract hasn't been signed yet but it's almost done.

• Lube has Juantorena, they have agreed with Sokolov and want Kubiak.

So, what is their next logical move? To hire Kevin Le Roux and rename the team to Halkbank!! :lol:

• Again about Lube:

Possible names for an Italian libero: Rossini (he also has other offers...) or Pesaresi.

Right now Christenson and Juantorena are the only one sure to stay. Probably also Cebulj and may be Kovar. I'll add Cester...

In all of these rumors, Lube doesn't have a manager yet (at least officially), and he should be the one that chose the players (with the CT) :wacko:

To me, Lube's market sounds a bit schizophrenic... Airing Zaytsev and period sounded as a nice strategy to me xD

Pasini said Zaytsev --> 100% Perugia, but it's not clear if as opposite or OH (what a waste if it's the second....)

Almost sure Fromm and Hirsch in Monza.

• OMG! Pesaresi... :white: Are they crazy or what?

I heard Atanasijevic is soing to Russia. This means Ivano Zaytsev may be our next opposite. :thumbsup:

I'm glad Fromm leaves. It's a waste to stay in PG as bench player another season, even if Russell's injuries gave him a lot of time on court, but honestly he's far behind both Aaron and Kaliberda.

• Yes, It seems Ata can go in Surgut is the offer is good (I didn''t understand if good for him or for Perugia xD)

Rossini has requests by Perugia and Lube (but he also has another year of contract with Modena and probably not many reason to leave, unless the team isn't that competitive, but it doesn't seem so, even without Lucas and Bruno).

If I were in Lube and especially in Perugia, I would also think about Balaso. Of course he isn't Grebennikov, but he is better than Giovi.
    Still, I don't know if Lube is willing to bet on Balaso, they often search experienced players, or young players that have already prove their value...

Are they crazy or what?

I l'say the first xD

• Yeah, but the point is that Ata if I'm not wrong has another year of contract, so when Pasini says that Ata will go in Surgut if 'the offer is high enough', I think he meant the offer for Perugia to break the contract (probable), not the offer for Ata in Surgut...

[BTW, I read that in the past Ata stayed in Perugia also because he simply liked it a lot, even if he had better offer elsewhere... I don't know if that's true, though.]

• I doubt Gazprom Ugra will pay any compensation to Perugia. What points me in that direction is they already hired Zaytsev and closed OPP position. Transfer fees are really rare in vball, I know Zenit paid it for Anderson & Toniutti, Halkbank paid Arkas for Subasi (around 400k $) and for Priddy year earlier. Contracts are "easy to broke" in volley, no one needs unhappy player in team and Surgut offered 20-30% bigger money to Atanasijević than Perugia. That's more than enough to leave for Siberia :whistle:

• I can tell you for sure Atanasijevic signed a 3 years contract with us in 2014, so he's got another year under contract.

I hope he goes anyway, so there's room for Zaytsev.

• Paris is close to sign Franck Lafitte and Nuno Pinheiro.

Seems Thibault Rossard is going to Poland, target Resovia Rzeszow.

Seems probable, according to Transfer Table on one of Polish volleyball websites (siatka .org) Rossard in Resovia is confirmed :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• In Pasini's blog 'dal15al25' a lot of rumors about Trento and other clubs/players. Some rumors are from comments on the blog, so I don't know how trustworthy they are (still, I'll report those that felt more reliable to me).

1) Trento

Giannelli, Solé and Colaci should stay.

Lanza will probably leave because he isn't that happy about staying in the bench the last part of the season, after solving his physical problem. Plus, Trento is looking for someone with a better serve. [On the other hand, Pasini thinks he won't leave...]
    So the OHs will probably be Antonov and Urnaut, with the young Cavuto from A2, a very good server (for what I read: I've never watch him playing; he was the best U21 in A2).

For the others position, they are waiting to understand if they'll have a main sponsor: they should know it in a week or so.

If the main sponsor said yes --> they'll try to air Zaytsev (it's possible is to late) and a foreign MB like Podraskanin or Yosifov if the first doesn't go. VdV would like to stay and agreed to be the third MB in case Yosifov is aired (I don't know if he will stay also with Podke). With the sponsor there are also (little) chances to see KK back. Nelli could stay, unless some club will take him as first opposite.

no main sponsor --> Djuric + Nelli are staying

2) Perugia

Possible De Cecco-Ata/Ivan; Russell-Lanza; Buti-Bira (or a foreign MB with Ivan, a serbian MB should be the first choice, Lisiniac included); Grebennikov

The same person that gave the info about Trento said that Ata is being confirmed and Zaytsev will go to Lube or Trento*
    [I think the info from him about Trento are quite reliable, not sure about the others...]

3) Lube

It's possible that they will air Pesaresi and left Grebennikov go ( :aww: )

Rumors that also the sure-he-is-staying-Juantorena isn't that happy to stay. In case he'll leave, it will probably be for another league. Someone on the blog asked about a possible return to Trento, but it doesn't seem likely at all... [Damn, I would love to have Zaytsev-Giannelli-Juantorena-Colaci – aka the best Italian players, imho – all in the same team *.*}

*Sokolov if Zaytsev doesn't sign.

4) Modena

It's possible that they are interested in Lisiniac too, if the contact with Le Roux doesn't work out/it's too expensive. No news about the setter that will play instead of Bruno so far, unless Orduna will be the first setter...

(Old) voices about Tillie as new coach are strong again.

Others said it's possible a change Lorenzetti/Rado ?(

[For those who missed it, Lorenzetti officially said he won't be in Modena next year – divergence with the society, I think – but the players want him to stay...]

• Aleksander Śliwka (OH) may be loaned to Indykpol AZS Olsztyn

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Djuric will leave Trento. Verona interested. Nelli will be titular.

Podrascanin will probably sing with Perugia, that has already aired Zaytsev (probably as OH) and is thinking about another libero (finally!)

Modena has Stankovic as a plan B in case plan A (Le Roux) won't work.

[source: dal15al25]

So, I guess that means no mai sponsor for Trento? They where interested both in Zaytsev and Podrascanin...