2016 / 2017 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Podraskanin for WoV:
    “I currently have offers from four clubs – Trentino, Perugia, Modena and Piacenza. I will make the decision in the next few days. I really do not need to rush. I want to stay in Italy due to both strong league and my family.”
    Lube doesn't want him so he will leave for sure.

Kaliberda won't stay in Perugia.

Again about Trento by 'dal15al25' (some aren't news):
    Oleg Antonov signed for two years (officially). Also Giannelli, Solé and Daniele Mazzone are staying (unless big surprises, of course).
    Bruno da Re (DS) said they don't want to unmade the team of this season: they would want to keep also Lanza, Urnaut, Colaci; if Tiziano Mazzone is going on loan they'll take another young Italian, probably Cavuto (from A2).
    They are looking for a foreign opposite to assist Nelli and a foreign top MB to replace VdV. It won't be neither Yosifov or Podraskanin (big offer from Perugia); Lisiniac is considered the perfect choice.
    Then they need a second setter.
    KK will probably stay in Japan.

[someone answered that Rado is looking for a top opposite (with Nelli on loan) or an OH very strong in attack – KK would be the first choice – to have a player that 'put the ball down']

So, the issue of Lanza and Colaci with Rado are over? :huh:

• I saw the korean clubs announced their new foreign players for next season. Weren't they supposed to sign only young players with less than 3 years of experience abroa, as the female league? I thought this would have been the last years they would have played with more experienced players, while now they signed Gasparini, Cpeda, Ter Horst...

• Piacenza interested in Parodi (not a big surprise from Giuliani, I must say. I'm glad someone is willing to bet on him, after another surgery!)

Contact between Trento and Stokr.

• I saw the korean clubs announced their new foreign players for next season. Weren't they supposed to sign only young players with less than 3 years of experience abroa, as the female league? I thought this would have been the last years they would have played with more experienced players, while now they signed Gasparini, Cpeda, Ter Horst...

this rule have been only apllied for women's League

• Michał Kubiak (OH) will probaby leave Halkbank. According to La Gazzetta dello Sport he didn't find an agreement with Cucine Lube Civitanova and may end up in Japan like Bartosz Kurek (OP)
    http://www.przegladsportowy.pl…link&utm_campaign=fanpage

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Suicidal transfer moves from Lube Civitanova.
    After giving up the best MB pair of Italian league, now they will exchange Grebennikov for Colaci :white: .
    They have signed injury prone Sokolov . Sokolov is still good but he is the shadow of the player in Trentino :white:
    So next year their roster will be;
    Christenson- Cester-an Italian MB-Sokolov -Juantorena- Cebulj-Colaci. 4th place of Italian league??

• Craziness. I'm speechless. Ok, Grebennikov was the shadow of himself and IMHO Blengini is the one to blame for this, but this in an insane move. Trento shall just say thank you to Lube.

• Actually if they air Colaci they can have a foreign MB... I mean, It would be too meaningless even for Lube to have Colaci for an italian MB O.o

Still, they are doing a mess xD

They made to Zaytsev a cheap (probably almost insulting) offer but had no problem to pay the buy out of Sokolov – the experience with Parodi and Kovar hard recover from surgery weren't enough, it seems – while with Zaytsev and an italian MB/OH they would have solved all their problem. Well, except the coach xD

The top would have been airing Zaytsev, Kubiak (they looked for him too, so I feel allowed to do fantaLubevolley with him xD)) and an italian MB.

• According to Gian Luca Pasini, Filippo Lanza may be sold to Civitanova (or elsewhere) in order Trento to raise money. He actually wrote that Lanza will be the new sponsor of Trentino.

If Lanza leaves, it's possible that Kaziyski will return to Trento. Also Nelli will be given on loan, probably to Padova.

• Now they said it's possible that Nelli will stay even with Stokr.

Rumors about contact Modena - Piazza (among with Rado and Tillie). The problem is he just signed with Qatar.

Also, it seems that Modena will air Swan Ngapeth, Earvin's brother, OH 1992. Does someone know him?
    Le Roux seems almost sure.

I dont' understand if Orduna si supposed to be the first setter... It doesn't seem there are many top setter free at the moment...

• Yes, Nelli will stay after all. At least that's what is mentioned in Trentino's official site.

Le Roux's manager wrote on twitter that Kevin will be Modena's player for the next two seasons.

Also Gazzetta di Modena mentions a possible trade between Perugia and Modena. Rossini and Orduna for De Cecco!!

• And Piazza will probably leave Qatar for Modena...

About the exchange Modena-Perugia, I think it will be a bit silly for Perugia to spend money for all the player they have/want to air and then send De Cecco away!
    I understand that they want to get rid of Giovi, with Russell and Zaytsev as receiver, but still...

Ps btw Rossini said he would like to stay in Modena, unless the team isn't worthy; of course that doesn't mean that Modena will keep him no matter what...

• If Lube will keep with one among Stankovic and Podrascanin, it may offers a exchange with Rossini and Grebennikov

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Yosifov will probably be the Trento foreign MB (unless they could grab Lisiniac, more expensive).

At the end it also seem very probable that Lanza will go to Civitanova. Considering their Lube market I think that it would be a nice solution for them (even if of course Kubiak was better), because in this way they can keep Grebennikov and a foreign MB...

About the liberos, it seems that Perugia will confirm Giovi if not able to grab Colaci or Rossini... Which would be kinda insane imho, having the chance to air Balaso and having Russell and Zaytsev as receiver.

If Colaci will leave Trento, Balaso will go there.

• Parodi in Piacenza (waiting for the official news).

Kovar and Corvetta stays with Lube, Randazzo will come back from the loan too.
    Miljkovic will leave.
    It is possible that Grebennikov will go and Pesaresi (with Balaso free?? :aww:) will arrive. In that case Stankovic may stay.

Possible Fedrizzi in Padova.

Modena contacted Marouf, but the transfer it's not that easy, because in Iran they earn a lot of money.

• Modena contacted Marouf, but the transfer it's not that easy, because in Iran they earn a lot of money.

He is close to Paykan and some say he has singed with them. I think they pay him sth like 300-400K $.
    But I hope he accepts Modena request and thinks more about volleyball not just money. he is not a poor person being 1 year abroad doesnt kill him. It helps him to learn how a real professional volleyball life is, and not just being in Iran and getting a lot of money for nothing, and it may help other iranians to break the cage and go abroad and improve their volleyball.
    And another problem is that he is not that 2014 player. We will see in OGQ and if he shows he is good again, I hope he goes abroad.

• I also read that in Iran vb player are considered like star,so they love to play there...

BTW, Clevenou and Yosifov are close to Piacenza (no news yet about who's gonna be Trento foreign MB is Yosifov won't, though).
    Probably that's mean they'll try to sign Marshall as italian :thumbdown:

Papi will do another year (the last) in Piacenza, as OH/libero.

• Rumors about a possible exchange Grebennikov-Pesaresi between Lube-Verona. Not impossible a second exchange Colaci-Pesaresi between Trento-Lube (but Trento was also close to Balaso in case Colaci left, so I can't see why they should take Pesaresi...).

Giani likes the french libero (well, who doesn't?), but for know he only has two Italians, Baranowicz and Anzani.

• Paykan wants to reduce the budget and wont sign with NT members anymore. they said we cant hire Marouf, so he is more free to go to Modena now. because there are no other team rather than Sarmaye and Urumia who can pay him a lot which they have their own setters.