2016 / 2017 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Yuki Ishikawa will try to go back to Italy this winter after the Japanese Emperor's Cup in December. He'll play in that tournament with Chuo University (his college) and then look to play from January to March (keeping in line with the Japanese school year, which starts in April).

However, it appears that he will not go back to Modena as he did not get a lot of playing time, due to it being a leading team. Right now they are leaning toward Latina, who have stated that he would have more playing time (whether true or not is another story).

In Japan, it is important to get a college degree, so he wants to finish it. But, if he is getting that kind of demand, why not just turn pro and make more money?

• Plamen Konstantinov revealed upon arriving in Bulgaria that Branimir Grozdanov will play in Ravenna, whereas Rozalin Penchev is close to signing with Latina. Grozdanov's transfer should be made official soon.

• Massari in Modena

It's only a rumors at the moment

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Filip Šestan (CRO, OH) in Padova for 3 years.

• Lube is looking for another setter (I don't know if as titular or second) for the beginning of the season because Micah Christenson needs a knee surgery for an injury had during the final phase of the OG (as far as I understood, not that severe, but still a surgery).

:(

• any updates on following 31 players who played in Poland ?(
    - Sławomir Stolc (OH)
    - Jurij Gładyr (MB) - rumours about him in GKS Katowice...
    - Russell Holmes (MB)
    - Krzysztof Ignaczak (L)
    - Karol Behrendt (MB)
    - Paweł Malicki (S)
    - Zack La Cavera (OP)
    - Radosław Zbierski (OH/L)
    - Krzysztof Wierzbowski (OH)
    - Dominik Jaglarski (L)
    - Bartosz Krzysiek (OP)
    - Jan Lesiuk (OH)
    - Felipe Banderó (OP) ---> Civita Castellana (Serie A2)
    - Kamil Szymura (L)
    - Paweł Stabrawa (OP)
    - Dmytro Bohdan (MB)
    - Dan Lewis (L/OH)
    - Grzegorz Szymański (OP)
    - Igor Vityuk (OH)
    - Mateusz Wikło (S)
    - Michał Kamiński (OP)
    - Viacheslav Batchkala (MB)
    - Kornel Przystał (MB)
    - Leandro Araujo (OP)
    - Łukasz Pietrzak (OP)
    - Sergio Noda (OH)
    - Patryk Orłowski (OH)
    - Bartosz Wajdowicz (MB)
    - Marcin Nowak (MB)
    - Damian Markiewicz (MB)
    - Adam Tołoczko (L)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Dobromir Dimitrov (Bulgarian NT, setter) is rumoured to have agreed terms with Sarmayeh Bank in Iran. The news is confirmed by Pirin Razlog's head coach, Dimitrov's former club in Bulgaria. I have seen no official confirmation yet and I find it a bit strange because they already have NT member Mahdavi and Lukasz Zygadlo there. I don't see why they would need another setter, moreover a foreign one. And Pirin's head coach stated that Dimitrov would get play time which sounds even more ridiculous without any further information from the Iranians (like, Zygadlo is injured, for instance).

• Yeah, I know about Ignaczak, pity that they hired Masłowski again instead of keeping him at least one season more ;(

and it seems that Jurij Gładyr joins Skra Bełchatów :wavy:

• Szymański may retire, he's quite old :whistle:

• Bartosz Kurek (OP) solved/will solve contract with JT Thunders ?(
    http://www.sport.pl/siatkowka/…=SM&utm_campaign=FB_Sport

• Nikolay Nikolov (Bulgarian NT, MB) is rumoured to have agreed terms with Yenisey Krasnoyarsk in the Russian league. I haven't seen any confirmation yet.