2016 / 2017 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

@WofVOLLEY @VolleyLube @volleyzenit @usavolleyball @tuttosport @gazzettasport @CorSport @OA_Sport @rsportru @championat @GazetaRu @sportexpress This is news to me, next time check sources please.
    7:08 AM - 22 Jan 2017

https://mobile.twitter.com/Mat…us/823185534302486529?p=v

Ofcourse, why would Matt leave Maxim?!? :drink:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• According to Greek media PAOK is close to sign Sasa Starovic(OPP)

Can the Greeks offer more money than Milano? Because otherwise this is not a move that every player would make, regardless of Milano's position in the Italian league.

By the way, it has been reported today in Bulgaria that Teodor Todorov signed indeed with Gazprom-Ugra, only if for the CEV Cup. No confirmation elsewhere, so I would wait a bit as usual.

• I dont know his contract in Milano but in PAOK he wil play until the end of the seazon(3 months)
    rumors 20-30.000 per month

• I dont know his contract in Milano but in PAOK he wil play until the end of the seazon(3 months)
    rumors 20-30.000 per month

I'm sure he didnt have that salary in Milano... 20-30k per month is a huuuge money :teach: so basically he is getting his entire contract in Milano for 3 months (if he gets 30k) as I doubt he got more than 100k per season. No wonder he decided to join PAOK :drink:

• Both Volleyball.it and Dal15al25 (Gazzetta) said that it's highly probable Modena will aire Travica for the play off (after not being able to find a proper OH, apparently... at least so far).

For the record, at the moment Travica is training in Modena with a B-series team (apparently the one where the son Sartoretti – Modena director – plays).