You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Kaziyski

Bulgarian NT hater declared by dido1302

• "Kaziyski" is male
  • "Kaziyski" started this thread

Wednesday, December 14th 2016, 3:23pm

Canada NT 2017

Canadian volleyball federation announced Stephane Antiga as a their new NT head coach. Therefore Glenn Hoag moves to a sporting director
Shiva :heart:

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male

Favourite Team: Уралочка НТМК Екатеринбург

Thursday, December 15th 2016, 2:17pm

Curious what He will achieve with the NT.. He won World Championship 2014 Gold Medal because He had in Team the best polish Players last times..
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Overall: 35

Details

Thursday, December 15th 2016, 3:34pm

Im curious too. And now Canada is improving a lot in men`s volleyball which is really nice. Gavin Schmit retired, probably Winters also, there`s a Canadian Stephen Maar playing for Padova I think he`s 22 and he`s doing good, dont know is he`s OP or OH. but they could keep the same roster from the OG to the WCH.

Btw, I did not know Nicholas Hoag is only 24, he looks 30 + for me, Im not saying it is a bad thing. He just looks way older.

Social bookmarks