2017 - 2018 transfer news

• So now Modena renewed with Holt, N'Gapeth and Rossini + Bruno is now official.

Now they need italians. Since Italians OH sucks, I hope they will keep Vettori and buy an Italian MB (or just keep Piano) in order to play with a foreign OH.

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• SLO NT setter Dejan Vinčič and Polish OPP Michal Filip in Czarni Radom

Vincic had a really good season in Halkbank, I was hoping that he would stay :aww:

• U r late Kk :D :whistle:

Libero Aleksey Obmochaev signed new 3-year deal with Belgorod

I completely missed that, sorry!

Alberto Polo from Molfetta to Padova. He signed for 2 years. Now he is effectively a Padova player, while before he was simply on loan by Trento.
    I didn't expect Trento to let go of him, to be honest, since they're usually really jealous of their youngs ;)

• Alberto Polo from Molfetta to Padova.

https://www.volleyball.it/pado…va-alberto-polo-biennale/

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• French OPP Antonin Rouzier joins Yenisey Krasnoyarsk on 1-year deal :rolll:

Just found out- holy smokes WHAT A COUP BY YENISEY; a relatively mediocre club who I dont believe will even play in Europe next year. Really not much else in the team other than Spiridonov, maybe they will add more players this summer. Either way, very surprising move, the money must have been amazing to convince Rouzier.

-Also, Russian league getting stronger and stronger. If rumours are true about new Zenit Saint Petersburg team next season, the Russian League should be very competitive next season, solidiying itself as second best Mens League after Italian SuperLega.

• Yenisey had some decent players like Yoandry Diaz (ex-Cuba NT setter), Alexander Yanutov (ex-Russia NT libero), Anton Mysin (OPP, Iskra Odintsovo, Lokomotiv Novosibirsk) while coach is Yuriy Cherednik, who led Dynamo Moscow in the past. Signing Rouzier doesn't mean anything unless Rouzier adapt to Russian lifestyle quickly. Just remember how N'Gapeth's adventure in Kuzbass finished, Vinčič's in Yenisey etc. But in general it's a big big transfer for them... Regarding ambitions it's hard to judge, don't think Diaz will stay (IMO he will be replaced by Russian setter) so there is one more place for foreign OH. If they signed him I suppose they have ambitions because Rouzier isn't cheap player

• Weber..

That surname says something to me.. I think I remember volleyball Player from Germany who plays in Setter position.. but where does He play now.. TimHH You know every German Player, help..

• argentinian setter perhaps ?

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Just found out- holy smokes WHAT A COUP BY YENISEY; a relatively mediocre club who I dont believe will even play in Europe next year. Really not much else in the team other than Spiridonov, maybe they will add more players this summer. Either way, very surprising move, the money must have been amazing to convince Rouzier.

Sensational indeed. An overweight, ageing and not particularly tall journeyman opposite has moved from the eighth team in Turkish league to the tenth team in Russian league. I understand well why Yenisey would need a serious opp but feel very skeptical as for whether Rouzier would be a starter, he's not better than what they have at the moment. Boskovic would have been a better choice. Seriously speaking, had Yenisey wanted to recruit an opp from the Tur league, the top choices would have been Nilsson and Sanchez.

-Also, Russian league getting stronger and stronger. If rumours are true about new Zenit Saint Petersburg team next season, the Russian League should be very competitive next season, solidiying itself as second best Mens League after Italian SuperLega.

Who knows - maybe next season Rus teams could also do slightly better against Italian monsters of block in the Champions League? Looks boring otherwise as Zaytsevelli, Juantorelli and Sokolovelli keep destroying everyone on the way to their numerous titles.