2017 - 2018 transfer news

• Who knows - maybe next season Rus teams could also do slightly better against Italian monsters of block in the Champions League? Looks boring otherwise as Zaytsevelli, Juantorelli and Sokolovelli keep destroying everyone on the way to their numerous titles.

I have to agree with powsoff here. In my opinion, even if we decide to ignore the serious dominance in European Cups in recent years, mostly in the Champions League, of course, the Russian league is the strongest men's league in Europe. I didn't say in the world, there are many levels of comparisons we can make to the Brazilian league and the top 4 or 5 teams of the latter may be even better than Russia's elite. However, the super glorious days of the Italian SuperLega are in the past, unfortunately, top Italian teams appear to be more balanced than in Russia and the competition is fun to watch, sometimes even more interesting than watching Zenit's local dominance, but in terms of purely sports reasons on a larger scale (not related to attendance, halls, etc.) the Russian league is better.

Dawid Konarski will leave Zaksa.

Which is a problem for ZAKSA. Not so much because of Konarski himself, but because of the foreign players limits. Without Konarski, ZAKSA has two options: either they find a high quality polish opposite or they need a polish OH. The first might be difficult (possibly Bartman? Some people speculate about Kurek, as he heasn't been announced in Skra yet, but it's likely just wishful thinking), the latter would probably force Tillie to leave, which would be the real shame.

• Serginho (L) is leaving SESI-SP and working in order to create his own team. :what: It'd be formed in collaboration with football club Corinthians and be set in Guarulhos, also located in São Paulo. The team would probably compete in Taça de Ouro, a new tournament created by CBV this year giving access to Superliga (thus avoiding having to play the second league).

The rumor is that SESI-SP is trying to get Murilo (OH) to play as their libero, starting from this next season.

This is really surprising news for me. I thought Serginho would retire in 2019 playing for SESI-SP, but I guess he still has other plans before leaving the courts. :whistle:

• Which is a problem for ZAKSA. Not so much because of Konarski himself, but because of the foreign players limits. Without Konarski, ZAKSA has two options: either they find a high quality polish opposite or they need a polish OH. The first might be difficult (possibly Bartman? Some people speculate about Kurek, as he heasn't been announced in Skra yet, but it's likely just wishful thinking), the latter would probably force Tillie to leave, which would be the real shame.

No agree at all. It might be opportunity for Bociek to come back to high level. He can do it.

• No agree at all. It might be opportunity for Bociek to come back to high level. He can do it.

I hope he can do it, but I wory he won't ;( there are many rumours about Puerto Rican OP Maurice Torres in ZAKSA :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• BRA OH Jonatas Weslei Santos Cardoso (MOntes Claros) to Poitiers VB

saishuu any information about this guy :wavy:

I think Jonatas can perform well in France! His reception is shaky, but his spiking ability is quite good with a lot of power, although he can be quite clumsy sometimes. He's 23yo and was a starter in Montes Claros this last season as their offensive OH.

• I think Jonatas can perform well in France! His reception is shaky, but his spiking ability is quite good with a lot of power, although he can be quite clumsy sometimes. He's 23yo and was a starter in Montes Claros this last season as their offensive OH.

Thx!

Shaky reception isn't good reference for French league as most of players are using floats and they are quite good. Second OH in Poitiers is Geiler, also offensive OH but with good reception so I suppose Poitiers will play with a lot of risk next season. :win: