2017 - 2018 transfer news

• Maurice Torres (OPP) from Ravenna to ZAKSA

Source? Is it official (announced by the player or the society/staff) or simply sure (given for sure by journalists)? I only found news about it in Polish and with google translate I get the word 'accreditato', which I is not the translation for 'hired', even if I guess that's the meaning.

I'm really curious about it mostly because that would highly probably means that Sabbi will go in Modena, which is key for Modena market ^^

• Torres is officially in ZAKSA, it is confirmed by their website :wavy: meanwhile Kevin Tillie (OH) joins Jastrzębski Węgiel ^^ Michał Kozłowski (S) becomes new setter in Lotos Trefl Gdańsk

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Vettori in Trento for three seasons. Now it is official. ;(

Source: http://www.trentinovolley.it/l…_nuovo_opposto,22712.html

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Its official, Ruben Schott (OH, Berlin) will join Andrea Giani in Milano.
    Berlin's manager Niroomand, once again, is in blabla mood and promises to "send Giani single handedly off the gym" once he wants to visit a Berlin match. :lol: :wall:

Niroomand is insane :rolll: :obey: Every player is dreaming about playing in Italy and I'm not sure Giani even need to lure Schott in Milano ;)

German volleyball officials are really stupid sometimes:
    Andreas Bahlburg, speaker of the German Volleyball League, also started bashing Giani, while it now turns out that Giani and Schott didn't even speak to each other before the transfer. :aww:
    And Kaziyski is perfectly right: every player wants to play in Italy.
    Niroomand was speaking like Schott "belonged" to Berlin. Perhaps he should have cared more about doing his work and exend the contract a little earlier ... :teach:

• Superliga newcomer SESC-RJ revealed most of their team for next season:

Coming: Olympic champions Maurício Souza (MB) and Maurício Borges (OH), João Rafael (OH), Thiago Veloso (S), Renan Buiatti (OPP) and Thiago Brendle (L)

Renewals: Everaldo (S), Paulo Victor (OPP), Alexandre (L), Tiago Barth (MB) and Victor Hugo (MB)

• No news about his destination yet.
    I heard Monza. ^^

I will miss this guy. Nice person inside and outside the court.

Please people, this is the transfers news topic. Move to the the Transfers discussion topic to share your opionions! :offtopic:

?(

BEL NT OPP Jolan Cox moves to Noliko Maaseik from Topvolley Callant Antwerpen

BEL setter Sander Depovere signs with Knack Roeselare

• Please people, this is the transfers news topic. Move to the the Transfers discussion topic to share your opionions! :offtopic:

You are right SHAME. The discussion thread is the other one. Sorry. :thumbup:

BUT I also have news:
    Herrsching (GER) signed setter Michal Sladecek from Espadon Szczechin (POL). Source.

• KOVO Draft:

Mitja Gasparini stays in Korean Air Jumbos.
    Krisztián Pádár stays in Woori Card Wibee.
    Árpád Baróti stays in South Korea, but moves from Korean Electric Power to Hyundai Skywalkers.
    Thijs ter Horst stays in Samsung Bluefangs.
    Bram Van den Dries signs for OK Savings Bank.
    Alexandre Ferreira signs for KB Stars Insurance.
    Felipe Banderò signs for Korea Electric Power.

• Interesting...just not sure why Hyundai drafted Arpad Baroti (an Opposite) if they have Moon Sung Min at the position already, who was mvp of kovo league this past year.

All in all, Van den Dries and Ferriera are quality players- I think this may be the most well rounded group of foreign players ever in KOVO League.