2017 - 2018 transfer news

• Interesting...just not sure why Hyundai drafted Arpad Baroti (an Opposite) if they have Moon Sung Min at the position already, who was mvp of kovo league this past year.

All in all, Van den Dries and Ferriera are quality players- I think this may be the most well rounded group of foreign players ever in KOVO League.

Moon Sung Min actually had a surgery in his knee back on April 19. And if I understand it correctly he'll pretty much need 4 months to recover. But seriously why Baroti? He choked on the semi-finals between KEPCO and Hyundai.

• Shaw officially in Perugia.

I actually like this transfer since Shaw can also play spiker. Could shake things up when either the opposite or the setter is not doing well.

He's also close with Aaron so I guess this could help him settle down better with James in Italy. Last year Russell was the lone American in Perugia after Sam Holt left for Verona I think.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I actually like this transfer since Shaw can also play spiker. Could shake things up when either the opposite or the setter is not doing well.

Ehm, are you sure he's good enough to be a spiker in Superlega? 8| When did he play as spiker the last time?
    I mean, in the juniores also Sbertoli and Giannelli were spiker (or better, universal players), but I don't think that anybody would use them as spikers unless they are left in 7 players with 2 setters ;)

Or may be you meant just for single actions?

• Ehm, are you sure he's good enough to be a spiker in Superlega? 8| When did he play as spiker the last time?
    I mean, in the juniores also Sbertoli and Giannelli were spiker (or better, universal players), but I don't think that anybody would use them as spikers unless they are left in 7 players with 2 setters ;)

Or may be you meant just for single actions?

I have no idea if he can but he was an outside hitter/setter back in NCAA.

I'm not thinking of single action, i'm thinking of multiple roles like blocking, setting, setting,spiking...That's what I mean with playing spiker...I just haven't seen him play it all out as one though but I like what I see when he does it.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Shaw officially in Perugia.

I don't like his choice: He is too good to stay on the bench. He deserves to play, like he did during the last season.

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I don't think Padova was so happy with him, to be honest. It wasn't that rare that Zopperllari (3 years younger) took his place, as far as I read.
    So I don't know if there would have been a team in Superlega willing to bet on him, especially in a role where we have a lot of at least decent italians (so it's a pity to 'waste' that spot for a foreign unless he is very good; the same apply to the liberos, for example).
    In that prospective being in Perugia is a great thing for him, imho.

• Superliga newcomer SESC-RJ hired two new players: Levi Cabral (OH, Paris) and Tiago Brendle (L, Brasil Kirin). source
    Surprised to see Levi finally playing in Brazil!

SESI-SP hired Renato Russomano (OH, Siena, source) and released this pic:

• if i'm not wrong , Levi Cabral wasnt in Paris but in Tours and win european cup with them this season

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Igor Yudin (OH) in Zenit-Kazan

Igor Kobzar (S), Andrey Ashev (MB), Denis Zemchenok (OPP), Vladimir Melnik (OH) and Evgeniy Sivozhelez (OH) are leaving Zenit.

• Berlin Recycling Volleys

Wir präsentieren Euch unseren neuen Coach: Luke Reynolds ... alle Infos zum [url='https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/brvolleys?source=feed_text&story_id=10211232902192299']#BRVolleys Trainer im Laufe des Tages.

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Daniele Mazzone officially in Modena. He signed for three years.
    Source: Modena Volley.

Rizzo (libero) stays in Monza for the third year.
    Source: Volley News trough Vero Volley Monza (there is also an interview to Rizzo)