2017 - 2018 transfer rumours

• As far as I know next season the women's league will allow only 3 international players on the court and only 2 from the same country. In the men's league the rules will be the same ?

Piano and Altonov Olympic Silver Medalist, benching, it is too crazy for me. They could go to another team and be a starter.

It seems that among the 4 big teams Lube is the only one interested in Piano, but it's not clear what will do Cester.
    I'm not a great fan of this solution because I'm afraid it may means another year of a lot of bench for Piano (if Kovar condition is good). And if Cester will stay too our NT will only become worst and worst in that role...

Obviously, from Lube prospective, having at least 2 good italian MBs is very important since it may allow to play with Sander (?) if Kovar will have problem.

• Yeah I thought Antonov would have changed team to be titular but he had another year of contract.

For the men it's staying the same (3 italians of 7 on court), honestly I had understood that after all also for the women it won't change (also because more than one teams are quite ahed with the market and it doesn't seem they counted 4 italians as titular...).

I have a little edit about the post before: actually about Modena it's not clear if they don't want Piano or he is the one that doesn't want to stay (I have the suspect it's the second one, to be honest, but I don't know for sure).
    Anyway, it seems he won't stay there.

• About Trento third MB, Dal15al25 says they're looking for a foreign with experience in Italy, otherwise they may call back Galassi (even if Milano would like to prolungate the loan).

It's not clear if Trento will have a 4th MB at all (Last year it was Burghstaler).

• About Trento third MB, Dal15al25 says they're looking for a foreign with experience in Italy, otherwise they may call back Galassi (even if Milano would like to prolungate the loan).

It's not clear if Trento will have a 4th MB at all (Last year it was Burghstaler).

Van de Voorde really is leaving then?

• From Volleyball.it.

Piacenza will confirm Alletti, Marshall, Yosifov and Clevenot (despite several offer for him), and (as known) will hire Baranowicz. Nothing about the opposite.

Verona is interested in Pesaresi, Giovi may go in Piacenza or Latina.

Sottile should stay in Latina.

• It seems Asseco Resovia completed its roster for the next season. I find the team way weak. Did they reduce their budjet? :S

it's highly possibly unfortunately :(
    it looks like this
    S: Kędzierski, Tichacek
    OP: Schoeps, Jarosz
    OH: Perrin, Rossard (also OP), Śliwka, Depowski
    MB: Lemański, Możdżonek, Dryja, Perłowki
    L: Masłowski, Rusek

IMHO all positions looks weaker :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Kooy and Spirito may go in Verona, even if it seems Spirito was confirmed by Ravenna.
    They're still trying to hire Piano, apparently.

In any case, the team will change a lot, despite the sponsor Calzedonia renewed for 3 years.

Zingel may be the third MB for Trento.

• according to volleyball movies there are some interesting/weird rumours:
    - Bartosz Kurek (OH/OP) in Fenerbahce Istanbul, possible if Grejman doesn't reach an agreement with any team from Łódź (either ŁKS or Budowlani)
    - Facundo Conte (OH) in ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle, IMHO unreal due to foreigners' limit :wavy:
    - Paul Sanderson (OH) in Lotos Trefl Gdańsk, sounds possibly ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• According to voleybolunsesi.com Arslan Eksi will play in Novosibirsk next season.

• According to voleybolunsesi.com Arslan Eksi will play in Novosibirsk next season.

It has been confirmed by Lokomotiv Novosibirsk's webpage, it is official now :huh: That's a weird/risky choice of a setter for the Russians.

• Perugia is apparently trying to hire Colaci, which Trento could replace with Sohji since they're plenty of Italians.

I really hope It won't happen :( (even if I like Sohji and he would be welcome... But I love Ital-Trento!!)