2017 - 2018 transfer rumours

• Perugia is apparently trying to hire Colaci, which Trento could replace with Sohji since they're plenty of Italians.

I really hope It won't happen :( (even if I like Sohji and he would be welcome... But I love Ital-Trento!!)

:obey:

• I know this was going to be your reaction, shame xD

It seems that another option for Trento may be De Pandis. I guess that in this case Chiappa could find space in defense (he was supposed to find space also with Colaci, btw)
    In any case, Trento is trying to have Balaso for the 2018-2019 season – it isn't clear if he is already 'booked' by Civitanova, though).

There is who said that the deal has been already signed, anyway.

• Well, one of them will be in Perugia for sure, don't worry.

It's said that for Colaci the deal is done, btw.

It's not clear if Trento in case will hire De Pandis or Sohji.

It's almost sure that Zingel will go in Trento and Nelli on loan in Padova for 2 years.

• Kk15

Antonov join Latina.

• Sitemap, you are nice to bother for me, but I'm sorry to say I stopped considering your unreliable and without sources posts since a very long time ;)
    As always, I'm ready to beg pardon if I'm wrong in misjudging you.
    So far, I've never needed to ;)

• After all Bira should stay in Perugia and Piano won't go there (so I image he will end up in Verona...).

No news about the vice-Zaytsev (aka an Italian OH). I don't know if that means Della Lunga will stay.

• How about Stephen Maar? He posted a goodbye/thanking Poadova message on his instagram. Why won`t he stay and did he get any good offers?

This was his first season as pro, and he did extremely well.

9th best reception. (6th among OH).

10th best scorer.
    10th best spiker.
    14th best server.
    18th best blocker ( 2nd among spikers).

These numbers are fantastic for a rookie, but I guess it does not matter when you are a Canadian? I`m sure if he was American or maybe Brazilian all the top teams would be fighting to sign him and he would be getting tons of offers from everywhere.

• Stephen Maar will probably move to Poland like almost all the canadian players because of Antiga's influence in Plusliga or stay in Italy and play in the most competitive league in the world. Just a guess.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Actually I heard a lot of good thing on him...
    I mean, I think that in the 4 top teams there wasn't many space for him as foreign titular (Russell, Ngapeth, Urnaut and Kovacevic – if he will go to Trento – are at least as good as him), but for me he could have easily find space for example in Verona, or may be Piacenza but they are already keeping Marshall and Clevenot.

May be he simply had nice offers from top team in Poland or elsewhere and preferred that option instead of staying in Padova...

• Not sure why Della Lunga should be renewed in Perugia unless they could get an inexperienced Italian WS who could play OH/Opp. Perugia needs more italians in their roster imo. Not only they are helping their starters rest but also to help their national team to create more wing spikers. They should really gamble on a young Italian and hope for the best. :whistle:

I mean I wish they could just move Ivan to Opposite but Sirci clearly doesn't want Aleksandar to be replaced so what can we do. :call:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Actually I heard a lot of good thing on him...
    I mean, I think that in the 4 top teams there wasn't many space for him as foreign titular (Russell, Ngapeth, Urnaut and Kovacevic – if he will go to Trento – are at least as good as him), but for me he could have easily find space for example in Verona, or may be Piacenza but they are already keeping Marshall and Clevenot.

May be he simply had nice offers from top team in Poland or elsewhere and preferred that option instead of staying in Padova...

Stephen Maar could work for Perugia if Zaytsev becomes the opposite but... whatever. :whistle:

Anyway... I'm just glad they kept Berger. It's not right to just change OHs every year so thank God Perugia is now thinking more long-term.

#FreeBritney

Edited once, last by Rains_of_Castamere ().

• Oh okk..

I just hope he finds a good club to play, he can be the future of Canadian Team, and I want to see Canada strong again in this OG cycle. the more National Teams playing in a high level and competing ...the more fun for us the fans.

• Seriously? Again?

• Oh okk..

I just hope he finds a good club to play, he can be the future of Canadian Team, and I want to see Canada strong again in this OG cycle. the more National Teams playing in a high level and competing ...the more fun for us the fans.

Seriously? Again?

I actually ignored that part for the sake of peace. :white:

#FreeBritney

• I have been following this forum recently and I noticed you always bring up Brazilian or American on your posts, and you come across as hateful towards those countries. Why do you always feel the need to bring those countries? You have good knowledge about volleyball and I respect you for that but can you stop throwing shades towards Brazilian and American? And I noticed few days ago there was some huge debate going on the other threads the day you started posting in here again. Maybe you should stay away from this forum like you did before if you are just going to come in here and shade Brazilian and American for every single unrelated topics.

• I`m not even starting this with you. BUT

For example, some people just posted saying they don`t like Mirkovic and Chemick made a bad choice signing her. A lot of people does not like Zinkovic and they make that very clear all the time. That is their personal opinion and they have the right to do so..That does not means they are haters towards Serbian right?? NOOOO

So why that hell I can not say one negative thing about a American or Brazilian? And just because i do I`m a hater?? I have the right to have my own opinion .......

Just add me to your ignored users list.

:wavy:

I have been following this forum recently and I noticed you always bring up Brazilian or American on your posts, and you come across as hateful towards those countries. Why do you always feel the need to bring those countries? You have good knowledge about volleyball and I respect you for that but can you stop throwing shades towards Brazilian and American? And I noticed few days ago there was some huge debate going on the other threads the day you started posting in here again. Maybe you should stay away from this forum like you did before if you are just going to come in here and shade Brazilian and American for every single unrelated topics.

• Well, actually I consider Stephen Maar the best rising star outside hitter of the season, after Clevenot. I would like to hire him for the line-up of Modena, even better than Urnaut IMHO. I assure you that, even if he's not American/Brazilian, in Italy we consider him very much

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

Well, actually I consider Stephen Maar the best rising star outside hitter of the season, after Clevenot.

I agree!
    Still, I do consider Urnaut a better player at the moment.

• You found an answer by youself. People here just share their own opinions, like you do, like I do, like anyone joining this forum would do. Someone said he/she doesn't like the new setter signed by Chemik Police. Well, it's his/her right to write his/her opinion. We are here to talk about volleyball. Since the very first moment I joined this community I have never seen any trace of racism. You wrote about 10 times people here just kiss american and brasilian asses, but the truth is people here just say what they think, that's all. I spent 4 years writing everywhere Kiraly can't lead the USA team anywhere. That's my opinion, right or wrong, and I can share it as much as I want till I expose my thoughts with education. What is the problem with people that like american and brasilian players? Maybe they like them because they're from those countries. Or maybe they're just huge fans. Or maybe they just like them because those are two of the strongest volleyball countries of the last 4 OGs, according to their results. I bet 20 years ago people would be having a very high consideration about cuban players. I haven't any problem with you, but, as a moderator, when you come here and say time by time we prize some players because of their nationality and we consciously underestimate players form other countries, I have to stop you. I have no idea what is in your mind, but this can be easily read as racism. You can tell whatever you want about every player in the world, americans and brasilians included. What you can't do is assuming you know what's in everyone's mind and tell people may be racist (you never used this word, but trust me, that's the first thing that crosses our minds) to serbian setters just because they don't like 2 players. I can't and I won't ignore you as long as I'm moderator. Try to have fun and enjoy this place. I hope we won't come back to this topic anymore.