2017 - 2018 transfer rumours

• He is pathological case :aww: :wall: :white: Why can't he stick with his word and quit forever? :aww: :rolleyes:

• Sorry but I`m not starting any personal drama with anyone. This is not why I`m here. And that is what some of you does and wants to do with me, u wont get any reaction from me anymore.

If you have a problem with me, that is your problem, not mine.

as i said before...there`s no issue....Does not like my posts?? Just add me to you ignored users list. PROBLEM SOLVED. :wavy:

• The other day I was checking some posts from years ago, and there were a topic and people saying Turkish Women`s League was signing a lot of big names, but Turkish League would never be stronge as Italian League....years later, and look what happened.

And now you just look the amount of players leaving Brazil and Italy and going to Turkey.... right now might be crazy to think or even say, but I will not be surprised if in 4 years Turkish Men`s League will be the Top League in the World just like the Women`s.

• At the expense of what... their national team?!? Poor Local Turkish Players. :gone:

I'd rather have a league that could stand on its own with their local players. If it means being weak... then so be it. :drink:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I highly doubt the Turkish League for men will become the strongest league btw.

First of all... There's always yearly roster changes that could hurt continuity for the team.
    Second. It's not getting safer in Turkey.
    Third. There's somewhat a good relationship between Italy and USA that makes it the perfect hotspot for NCAA graduates or NT players to find jobs and experience.
    Fourth. Italy is closest to almost European nations.
    Fifth. Italian League is more competitive which makes the teams strong and attractive to players.
    Sixth- Russia and Brazil have the most competitive local players in the world that which can provide stability even during the biggest crisis, they can still rely on them withoit spending too much money on foreigners.
    Seventh- Turkish League is indirectly competing against a strong league in middle east called Iran Super League.

And probably more.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I get your point, But at the same time, how did the Turkish Women`s became stronger than the Italian?

Because other leagues became stronger, than includes Brazilian Superlega, in the 00`s mostly NT players from Brazil played in Europe and especially in Italy, but now they don`t need to go overseas anymore.
    And then you have Arzebaijan Superlega and China and Japan started to attract a lot of players as well. And then Turkish`s teams came around with the money and turned things around.

In the men`s right now, you can see even Argentina League is attracting International players, Brazil as well, China, Japan and Iran. And now Turkey is becoming a new hot spot. Which means Italy is not the only place to be anymore.

And I don`t see this impact that NCAA players has in the Italian League that you are talking about. The 2 teams that played in the women`s final had 0 NCAA players in their roster, and in the men`s side only 1 NCAA player. But if you count foreign european players in the finals there`s a bunch.

And Money is Money.... especially in sports. If Men`s Turkish Teams starts to offer superior money, players will just go there, despite low level of Locals and Safety.
    Turkey Women`s still has a low level of local players and it is not safe there, but a lot of the Top Female Players are there despite all that.

• NCAA players hot spot is England ( i had no clue they have a league over there). And for women`s Germany

USA Volleyball has processed over 400 international transfer certificates

(294 females, 106 males)

On the women's side, athletes have transferred to play in 36 different countries with Germany attracting 53 players, England 28 players, Puerto Rico with 20 players, Finland and Sweden with 15 players each, Italy, and Philippines and Switzerland with 14 players apiece.

But in Serie A only 6.

U.S. men's international transfers include England with 20 athletes and Germany with 12 athletes.

Only 8 in Italy, but 2 were released, which makes it 6.

https://cd7.teamusa.org/USA-Vo…0-International-Transfers

• The infos on Patch and Maar should go in the 'transfer news' topic since they're official...
    Ps Maar probably doesn't know that usually in Italy the teams like to make themselves the announce of new players, it's usually not up to the players :P (may be he got a permission, but who knows...)

Kovar hasn't renewed yet: it seems he wants an higher salary (it was reduced during the injury period), but there isn't an agreement yet.
    Anyway, Lube wants to keep him.

• NCAA players hot spot is England ( i had no clue they have a league over there).

They get offered scholarships to play and do a masters degree at university

• pesaresi for sure

Actually now there are unconfirmed rumors about Grebennikov not staying (so Lube can earn money).

At the same time it seems that after all Kovar will stay, and that may mean that the first info isn't real, who knows...

(Dal15al25)

Edit: volleyball.it said Kovar will sign tomorrow coming back from the vacation. According to them, they founf the agreement on March

Edit2: Cormio in an interview said that Lube market is practically finished: Kovar found an agreement in March (so it's confirmed) and he will sing/will be officially announced very soon. Randazzo will come back from the loan and with the OH they're good. Grebennikov will stay and the second libero is Marchisio, they just need to define Pesaresi's loan. Sokolov and Casadei will stay (I think they still have a contract), as Candellaro and the reconfirmed Cester. Stankovic is about to sign to stay.
    Christenson will stay and Pujol has already been announced.

• Rumors that PAOK Thessaloniki is going to sign Matthias Valkiers or Stijn D'Hulst(Belgian setters i dont know who s better)
    David Lee(MB) and Javier Jimenez(OH)

• Leandro Vissotto (OPP) might join Campinas (fka Vôlei Brasil Kirin)! source

Rodriguinho (S), Diogo (OH) and Vini (MB) are probably staying as well. Mão (OH), who last year played in Minas, might join the team too.

• Yeah that would be a good transfer for them! And after all more useful than for Modena since they have foreign OHs.

I don't know what will happen in Perugia with Anzani, though: Ricci semeed to be a certainty, and after all it seemed Bira was staying...
    I used to like Anzani but this season he didn't impress me, anyway.
    I would still prefer Bira (if he is ok) and probably also Ricci despite being less experienced...

EDIT: it seems Bira is the one leaving Perugia.
    Botto probably won't arrive since he costs too much (in case Della Lunga will remain)
    (Dal15al25)

• Strong rumors about Antonov in Vibo!

I'm very challenged between being happy for him and sad for Trento...
    If Trento will play with De Pandis-Chiappa the third OH will probably be foreign, otherwise (Sohji) he should be italian... but who?

Argenta (second opp) will probably go in Modena and not in Trento after all :( I thought Modena was keeping Onwelo.
    In Trento should go the opp of Brescia (A2), Bisi (1994). I don't know him at all