2017 - 2018 transfer rumours

• Nikolay Uchikov is said to leave UPCN. There is a chance he is negotiating with Personal Bolivar. Pablo Guzman is probably also leaving UPCN. The club is working on recruiting Maximilano Cavanna, Cristian Poglajen, and Petar Krsmanovic.

• Nikolay Uchikov is said to leave UPCN. There is a chance he is negotiating with Personal Bolivar. Pablo Guzman is probably also leaving UPCN. The club is working on recruiting Maximilano Cavanna, Cristian Poglajen, and Petar Krsmanovic.

Krsmanović signed new 1-year deal with Gazprom Ugra Surgut so no way he is leaving Russia :wavy:

• I honestly would rather have Della Lunga as a back-up for Colaci. :white:

I want a much stronger wing hitter in the spike and
    decent defense. Preferably an Italian too. :white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I'm ok with Dore. Let's be honest: Russell's injury ruined the final of the season; Berger as first back up is ok. Unless we're very unlucky, he will be needed just to rest one of the starters according to the opponent or for some minor injury.

• I'm ok with Dore. Let's be honest: Russell's injury ruined the final of the season; Berger as first back up is ok. Unless we're very unlucky, he will be needed just to rest one of the starters according to the opponent or for some minor injury.

I'm actually alright with this if Zaytsev can be proven more reliable on the attack with a stronger libero. I mean Bari was just bad for the team and made the team reception symmetry much worse than it should've between the three receivers but I hope we were right that Bari was actually causing the problems to Zaytsev's ineffectiveness in the attack and not because he was just bad in attacking from the left side. :gone:

Anyway, I hope they get a much more useful backup opposite, probably someone who can play outside too. I would want to see the big bulgarian guy develop though but his defense was iffy to really give him chances for the team.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Shame, the 'problem' is that Berger can't be Zaytsev sub for the foreigns limitation, unless you play with Ricci and Anzani on court and Podraskanin on the bench.

So, Dore is not strictly the 4th OH (and imho he would be almost a luxury as 4th OH even for a top team), practically he is also the 2nd of Zaytsev.

• Shame, the 'problem' is that Berger can't be Zaytsev sub for the foreigns limitation, unless you play with Ricci and Anzani on court and Podraskanin on the bench.

So, Dore is not strictly the 4th OH (and imho he would be almost a luxury as 4th OH even for a top team), practically he is also the 2nd of Zaytsev.

I agree: it's something the club should have thought about when they confirmed De Cecco and Atanasijevic. I'd happily part ways the last one :wavy: and play with the Zar as opposite. :whistle:

I still think we will be once again a beautiful loser team. I have 0 trust in De Cecco and Atanasijevic: when it matters they're just useless.

• That would be a huge surprise now, considering all the declaration etc! At the beginning of the market it would have been natural to think of it, but now it would be a twist! (a nice twist, imho)

• That would be a huge surprise now, considering all the declaration etc! At the beginning of the market it would have been natural to think of it, but now it would be a twist! (a nice twist, imho)

That's what I heard in medias res :whistle: selling him isn't related just to volleyball but also for some personal relations inside Perugia. Atanasijević has big contract (350,000 €) and wants to be No.1 in Perugia but with Zaytsev in team it's hard :gone:

Regarding Uroš Kovačević Lorenzetti insisted on signing him :teach:

• Yeah yeah I wasn't suggestig it isn't a true rumor, I was just surprise about it!

I thought he is payed more to be honest, I think Ivan is payed 500.000 or similar...

Ps I'm curious to know who will be the K now that Bira (probably) and Buti left... I guess De Cecco?

Pps I can't wait for a new announcement by Trento!! Kovacevic and Zingel seem to be sure, the libero is still 'working progress', the second setter should be Partenio... I don't know about second opposite, eventual 4th MBs.
    And obviously if - highly probable - Antonov goes in Vibo, there is a missing OH (one should be Cavuto)

• It was a surprise for me also but for now we'r talking baout rumors :whistle:

• I'll believe it when I see it. :whistle:

#FreeBritney

• It seems that at the end Trento will play with De Pandis in reception and Chiappa (this year second libero) in defense.
    That's mean they'll probably hire two foreign OH (one should be Kovacevic).

It seems Fei signed with Piacenza.

• PAOK wants to sign Sérgio Luiz Felix Júnior(OH)
    Anyone from Brazilian friends who knows the player...?

• PAOK wants to sign Sérgio Luiz Felix Júnior(OH)
    Anyone from Brazilian friends who knows the player...?

He is a good offensive OH. Played in Brazil last season (in Copel Telecom/Maringá) but has also played in Japan and Spain (where he was MVP I believe). He is not an all-around player like Dante, but he can get the job done I think.

• Thanks saishuu!
    Dante was verry good in the finals and not all the seazon!He was the mvp together with Safranovic in the Greek league finals
    Sergio Felix is a good receiver or only offencive OH?

Also they wrote about Facundo Conte but i dont know his salary....