You are not logged in.

Kk15

Master

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento – Foppa

Tuesday, July 18th 2017, 9:45pm

Randazzo on loan in Padova and Milan on loan in Lube (exchange)!
Sure but not official.

Kk15

Master

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento – Foppa

Wednesday, July 19th 2017, 7:50pm

Does anyone know something about Van De Voorde?
I'm really surprised nobody looked for him in Italy. He had a very good season imho.

Ps Randazxo is the one who strongly insisted (since the roster was completed) on leaving Lube, despite the fact Medei and dg Cormio reassured him he would had found space on court.
Lube wasn't pleased, but said 'they prefer to have a player willing to play with them and not someone who doesn't want too and who is not grateful for everything they did for him in the past years...

Wednesday, July 19th 2017, 7:54pm

Ps Randazxo is the one who strongly insisted (since the roster was completed) on leaving Lube, despite the fact Medei and dg Cormio reassured him he would had found space on court.

Randazzo is smart, he made the right call.

tomen

Professional

• "tomen" is male

Favourite Team: Chinese NT (W/M) Russian NT (M/W) Italian NT (W/M) Polish NT (M/W)

Favourite Players: Manon Flier, Zhu Ting, Jiang Chuan

Saturday, August 5th 2017, 9:21am

I know the rumor that John Perrin will leave Asseco and join Beijing (my head sculpture - Jiang Chuan's club) and have a link from Polish website but I forget the link... Who knows?
My favourite roster of Chinese
male NT:
S - Li Run-ming, Zhan Guo-jun
OP - Dai Qing-yao, Jiang Chuan
OH - Ji Dao-shuai, Xia Run-tao, Liu Li-bin, Zhang Chen
MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Chen Long-hai, Geng Xin
L - Ren Qi

female NT:
S - Ding Xia, Yao Di
OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Zhang Chang-ning
OH - Hui Ruo-qi, Zhu Ting, Liu Xiao-tong, Li Jing
MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Yan Ni, Xu Yun-li
L - Lin Li

My avatar is Jiang Chuan. I hope more persons love him.

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle; NTs Male: POL, RUS, BRA; NTs Female: POL, DOM, JPN, BRA, ITA, RUS

Favourite Players: Jeoselina Rodriguez, Kasia Skowrońska, Kasia Mroczkowska, Kosheleva, Jaqueline, Takeshita, Saori, Kurek, Igła, Bociek, Mikhaylov, Muserskiy, Moroz, Lucas

Monday, August 7th 2017, 7:55pm

I know the rumor that John Perrin will leave Asseco and join Beijing (my head sculpture - Jiang Chuan's club) and have a link from Polish website but I forget the link... Who knows?
there's also similar rumour about Kevin Tillie (OH) in China... IMHO they shouldn't change clubs because of valid contracts :whistle:
Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Favourite Team: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

Favourite Players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio,Micah Christenson, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Haruka Miyashita, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Monday, August 7th 2017, 8:37pm

Randazzo is smart, he made the right call.

I know right... Lube is already too strong for its own good. There's no way the guy can break out of the bench with Juantorena/Sander/Kovar there. The fact Micah Christenson is the setter there means the Americans won't even have problems connecting with the bic attacks. :whistle:

Lube probably just wants an insurance if Both Kovar amd Juantorena are ever injured. :whistle:

Mamdani

Professional

• "Mamdani" is male

Favourite Team: Azimut Modena Volley, Liu Jo Nordmeccanica Modena, Italy NT (M/F)

Favourite Players: Vullo - Cuminetti - Van de Goor - Giani - Bracci - Cantagalli (Modena 96/97 to sum up, the best team ever existed )

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 11:16am

What happened to Bolivar with Lyneel, and what is happening now to Jastrzebski with Tillie and Resovia with Perrin... Well, that's a scandal. Shame on FIVB
Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

vabo

Professional

• "vabo" is male

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 11:58am

What happened to Bolivar with Lyneel, and what is happening now to Jastrzebski with Tillie and Resovia with Perrin... Well, that's a scandal. Shame on FIVB
I missed that, what happened?

TimHH

Master

• "TimHH" is male

Favourite Players: LLoy Ball, Pavel Zagumny, Nikola Grbic, Robertlandy Simon, Dmitry Muserskiy. Murillo Endres, Nikolay Pavlov, Luciano De Cecco

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 1:20pm

Perrin and Tillie received offers from China and want to go there, despite having valid contracts with Resovia/JW. Their manager now is trying to put pressure on clubs to let them go:

"....Nevertheless, it is difficult and not productive for the club to
force him to stay. A player forced to stay against his will won’t be a
beneficial situation for a club...."

WoV: http://www.worldofvolley.com/News/Latest…rstandable.html
never mess with your setter......

vabo

Professional

• "vabo" is male

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 1:34pm

Perrin and Tillie received offers from China and want to go there, despite having valid contracts with Resovia/JW. Their manager now is trying to put pressure on clubs to let them go:

"....Nevertheless, it is difficult and not productive for the club to
force him to stay. A player forced to stay against his will won’t be a
beneficial situation for a club...."

WoV: http://www.worldofvolley.com/News/Latest…rstandable.html
Wow, what behavior. Once you sign a contract you're bound there, like it or not.

TimHH

Master

• "TimHH" is male

Favourite Players: LLoy Ball, Pavel Zagumny, Nikola Grbic, Robertlandy Simon, Dmitry Muserskiy. Murillo Endres, Nikolay Pavlov, Luciano De Cecco

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 2:31pm

Wow, what behavior. Once you sign a contract you're bound there, like it or not.
Well, negotiating on buy-outs do happen in professional sports almost on daily basis. But i agree with you that once the clubs insists on their contracts, it should be over. Part of being a pro-player would mean to accept this and to do your job. Its surely not like Perrin/Tillie would starve at their current clubs.

I think, this agent is doing a terrible favor to his clients to publicly threat with "non-performance", in case negotiations won't go their way :teach:
never mess with your setter......

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 3:30pm

OMG Really???????????? Do you really think FIVB has anything to do with this and they are the one to blame? :obey:

Mamdani

Professional

• "Mamdani" is male

Favourite Team: Azimut Modena Volley, Liu Jo Nordmeccanica Modena, Italy NT (M/F)

Favourite Players: Vullo - Cuminetti - Van de Goor - Giani - Bracci - Cantagalli (Modena 96/97 to sum up, the best team ever existed )

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 3:38pm

OMG Really???????????? Do you really think FIVB has anything to do with this and they are the one to blame? :obey:

Yes, if FIVB was a serious institution, it would disqualify players who sign 2 contracts in the same market session
Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

Social bookmarks