2017 - 2018 transfer rumours

• Does anyone know something about Van De Voorde?
    I'm really surprised nobody looked for him in Italy. He had a very good season imho.

Ps Randazxo is the one who strongly insisted (since the roster was completed) on leaving Lube, despite the fact Medei and dg Cormio reassured him he would had found space on court.
    Lube wasn't pleased, but said 'they prefer to have a player willing to play with them and not someone who doesn't want too and who is not grateful for everything they did for him in the past years...

• I know the rumor that John Perrin will leave Asseco and join Beijing (my head sculpture - Jiang Chuan's club) and have a link from Polish website but I forget the link... Who knows?

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• I know the rumor that John Perrin will leave Asseco and join Beijing (my head sculpture - Jiang Chuan's club) and have a link from Polish website but I forget the link... Who knows?

there's also similar rumour about Kevin Tillie (OH) in China... IMHO they shouldn't change clubs because of valid contracts :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Randazzo is smart, he made the right call.

I know right... Lube is already too strong for its own good. There's no way the guy can break out of the bench with Juantorena/Sander/Kovar there. The fact Micah Christenson is the setter there means the Americans won't even have problems connecting with the bic attacks. :whistle:

Lube probably just wants an insurance if Both Kovar amd Juantorena are ever injured. :whistle:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• What happened to Bolivar with Lyneel, and what is happening now to Jastrzebski with Tillie and Resovia with Perrin... Well, that's a scandal. Shame on FIVB

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• I missed that, what happened?

Perrin and Tillie received offers from China and want to go there, despite having valid contracts with Resovia/JW. Their manager now is trying to put pressure on clubs to let them go:

"....Nevertheless, it is difficult and not productive for the club to
    force him to stay. A player forced to stay against his will won’t be a
    beneficial situation for a club...."

WoV: http://www.worldofvolley.com/N…bs-is-understandable.html

• Perrin and Tillie received offers from China and want to go there, despite having valid contracts with Resovia/JW. Their manager now is trying to put pressure on clubs to let them go:

"....Nevertheless, it is difficult and not productive for the club to
    force him to stay. A player forced to stay against his will won’t be a
    beneficial situation for a club...."

WoV: http://www.worldofvolley.com/N…bs-is-understandable.html

Wow, what behavior. Once you sign a contract you're bound there, like it or not.

• Wow, what behavior. Once you sign a contract you're bound there, like it or not.

Well, negotiating on buy-outs do happen in professional sports almost on daily basis. But i agree with you that once the clubs insists on their contracts, it should be over. Part of being a pro-player would mean to accept this and to do your job. Its surely not like Perrin/Tillie would starve at their current clubs.

I think, this agent is doing a terrible favor to his clients to publicly threat with "non-performance", in case negotiations won't go their way :teach:

• OMG Really???????????? Do you really think FIVB has anything to do with this and they are the one to blame? :obey:

What happened to Bolivar with Lyneel, and what is happening now to Jastrzebski with Tillie and Resovia with Perrin... Well, that's a scandal. Shame on FIVB

• OMG Really???????????? Do you really think FIVB has anything to do with this and they are the one to blame? :obey:

Yes, if FIVB was a serious institution, it would disqualify players who sign 2 contracts in the same market session

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Konstantin Abaev (Russian Youth NT, setter, 18-year-old, 195 cm, Lokomotiv Novosibirsk) and Kirill Kletc (Russian Youth NT, opposite, 19-year-old, 208 cm, Lokomotiv Novosibirsk) are said to join Montana in the Bulgarian Superleague for the new season. The players are said to arrive in Montana in the middle of September, the link is obviously their head coach Plamen Konstantinov. We are most probably talking about loans.

• Can MB Jansen Van Doorn join Chaumont

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Leonardo Leyva Martinez (Cuban OH) will continue his contract with Team Sichuan in Season 17/18.
    Li Run-ming (Chinese main setter) will leave Shandong and join Beijing.
    Li Run-ming joined Beijing in 2014 Asian Club Championship with Liang Chun-long on loan.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Acording to PolsatSport Bielogorie Bielgorod is interesting in Mateusz Mika :whistle:

• Konstantin Abaev (Russian Youth NT, setter, 18-year-old, 195 cm, Lokomotiv Novosibirsk) and Kirill Kletc (Russian Youth NT, opposite, 19-year-old, 208 cm, Lokomotiv Novosibirsk) are said to join Montana in the Bulgarian Superleague for the new season. The players are said to arrive in Montana in the middle of September, the link is obviously their head coach Plamen Konstantinov. We are most probably talking about loans.

Montana playing in BUL Superleague? I bet Konstantinov told they guys they're going to the US.

• I think that Bohme will play somewhere in Iran, but Im not sure.