2017 - 2018 transfer rumours

• Atanasijevic close to 2-year renewal with Perugia.

http://www.umbria24.it/sport24…tto-padova-sara-durissima

I don't like this. I would rather have Ivan back or Sokolov(because he is the best blocking opposite... I would rather have him in your side than in the other side) with Leon and Russell or another good italian OH like Randazzo plus a good passer which Ivan is capable of doing anyway but what's stopping Sirci from making bad decisions is not in my power. It's been almost five years with Ata and they barely won anything. It's like the very definition of insanity. Doing the same thing over ans ovee again and expecting a different result. :whistle: Butt I love my Perugia. I just wish them all the luck. :wall:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• May be it's off topic, but... Carambula said that Cester will play with him the beach volleyball world tour! Starting from zero!

On the other hand, Beppe Cormio, Lube general manager, said they agreed with Enrico that he could play beach volleyball during the summer if free from the NT, but they thought he was talking about not professional beach volleyball (Italian Championship, simple 'funny' tournaments...).
    When they learned (apparently from a Carambula's post...) he decided to play the world tour and start a professional career they said they don't agree and will be intransigent about that, having Cester 2 years of contract with Lube.
    Cormio also added that in his opinion he deserves a spot in the NT for the WCh, BTW. And that the situation isn't the same as Van Gardener.

I wonder how much of an effect was the Lisinac rumour going to Civitanova affected his decision? Lisinac will absolutely become a titular over Candellaro and Cester and the two will have to fight for the other position left and if they make another transfer on another MB then everything becomes crazier for the both. Lube is becoming very bad with the management. They lost Randazzo because they signed Sander. Now he is playing great in Padova and with Sander on the bench because of a slight injury to his knee).

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Atanasijevic close to 2-year renewal with Perugia.

http://www.umbria24.it/sport24…tto-padova-sara-durissima

I don't like this. I would rather have Ivan back or Sokolov(because he is the best blocking opposite... I would rather have him in your side than in the other side) with Leon and Russell or another good italian OH like Randazzo plus a good passer which Ivan is capable of doing anyway but what's stopping Sirci from making bad decisions is not in my power. It's been almost five years with Ata and they barely won anything. It's like the very definition of insanity. Doing the same thing over ans ovee again and expecting a different result. :whistle: Butt I love my Perugia. I just wish them all the luck. :wall:

Look, I'm the last person in the world Who likes Atanasijevic, but this guy is like a symbol for the club. All you need to figure out what I mean is going just once to PalaEvangelisti. Zaytsev, who's the cover man of this Italian NT, is not considered as much as Atanasijevic. Not even close. No matter he grown up in Perugia. Bata is the symbol of volleyball in Perugia.

Btw Russell Will stay too. He renewed last season.

• I wonder how much of an effect was the Lisinac rumour going to Civitanova affected his decision?

Well, Cester still has two year of contract (or at least one), and according to Carambula word it seems Cester was supposed to play beach in the pauses between the indoor, so I wouldn't say it's connected to Lisiniac. Plus Medei prefers him to Candellaro anyway, so...

In case, I would think he was let down not being considered for the NT last year.

• Look, I'm the last person in the world Who likes Atanasijevic, but this guy is like a symbol for the club. All you need to figure out what I mean is going just once to PalaEvangelisti. Zaytsev, who's the cover man of this Italian NT, is not considered as much as Atanasijevic. Not even close. No matter he grown up in Perugia. Bata is the symbol of volleyball in Perugia.

Btw Russell Will stay too. He renewed last season.

I know but that's going to be their downfall if they cannot sign Leon next year. That's the only way I could see Perugia competing against Civitanova or Modena's strengthened team. Lube(if Lube gets Ivan it's going to be a great team with Sander+Juantorena+Lisinac).

It's why keeping Ivan is the best option for Perugia or maybe Modena taking Ivan(to keep Lube from becoming too poweful). Ivan as italian player will give Medei a big advantage to use his best team all the time.)

#FreeBritney

• I agree with you.

BTW, it seems also Verona has contact with Zaytsev as opposite.
    I don't know if it's a good or bad thing that the market will probably end before the NT season starts (or at least before the WCh/WL final6)

• I guess we will have to count on FIPAV to block Lube from making a transfer offer for Ivan to their club. I don't like the idea of that team. :lol: That could become the new Zenit Kazan of Europe. (Zaytsev-Christenson-Juantorena-Sander(Kovar)-Lisinac-Stankovic(Cester/Candellaro)-Balaso) is scary! :white:

#FreeBritney

• Beijing BAICS hopes that Miao Ruan-tong, the substitute MB of Chinese men's NT in 2017, join it in the 2nd phrase of Chinese League 17/18.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• It's given for sure that Leon won't stay in Kazan next year, and apparently he also refused a monster offer by Taubate.
    His most probable destination is Perugia at the moment, even if it's not clear how much they can offer (or if they can offer enough).

Let me say: wow! I would love to have him in Italy, even if not in Trento!

• It's given for sure that Leon won't stay in Kazan next year, and apparently he also refused a monster offer by Taubate.
    His most probable destination is Perugia at the moment, even if it's not clear how much they can offer (or if they can offer enough).

If Sirci is smarter than a fourth grader... He should re-sign Ivan as an opposite and release Atanasijevic. Wilfredo and Aaron in your team are great enough of weapons for the left side attack or the pipe. The pass is probably going to suffer with the two so Perugia needs Ivan more than ever cause the guy can receive too. Perugia will also have another foreigner that is world class for middle blocker to be available or another foreign OH who can fill the spot good enough for either Russell or Leon when they are sick or not playing at a good level.

It makes so much sense but Perugia fans love Atanasijevic so for now... I am looking at you Sirci. :hit: Winning managers never use their hearts but their heads. :whistle:

But you know it all depends on signing Leon. There might be a chance a polish club offer more and it does makes sense too for Wilfredo to sign to be near his new family and future national playmates.

#FreeBritney

If Leon comes actually here, I can already break up with my girlfirend and go to PalaEvangelisti every given sunday! :cheesy:

Why do you think it is a sure thing that Leon will leave?

• Leon has to be closer to Poland with the tokyo olympics and its qualification tournament just around the corner after 2018. That's not probably the real answer but if we use logic. Russia's geography is going to be very inconvenient for Leon and Poland NT to work together as a team before the important tournaments begin.

#FreeBritney

• Why do you think it is a sure thing that Leon will leave?

I simply read in a very reliable blog that it's sure he will leave Russia ^^ And it was confirmed by a very well informed user in the comments of the news, so it's enough for me.
    Of course it's not an official new so it's not 100% sure, that's why I wrote it in the rumors thread ;)

• Ps someone suggests that Atanasjievic renewal isn't so sure as it appeared to be few days ago...

I know how much Perugia fans love him, but it would make totally sense to keep Zaytsev as opp, De Cecco, Russell+Leon, Podke+Anzani/Ricci, Colaci.

• Ps someone suggests that Atanasjievic renewal isn't so sure as it appeared to be few days ago...

I know how much Perugia fans love him, but it would make totally sense to keep Zaytsev as opp, De Cecco, Russell+Leon, Podke+Anzani/Ricci, Colaci.

:dance6: :dance6:

• Ps apparently Kazan made a huge offer, so if Leon won't stay in his team, it would probably be for not-economical reasons (rumors said his wife doesn't won't to live in Russia anymore).
    It seems Perugia can't offer more than 900.000 at the moment, but it's not official. Anyway Sirci openly said they're trying to make a deal with him (since the last CL Final4, btw), but that it's normal that with a player like him it's difficult to have an immediate ok. He also said he doesn't know if it's true he refused Kazan offer.

• Ps apparently Kazan made a huge offer, so if Leon won't stay in his team, it would probably be for not-economical reasons (rumors said his wife doesn't won't to live in Russia anymore).
    It seems Perugia can't offer more than 900.000 at the moment, but it's not official. Anyway Sirci openly said they're trying to make a deal with him (since the last CL Final4, btw), but that it's normal that with a player like him it's difficult to have an immediate ok. He also said he doesn't know if it's true he refused Kazan offer.

The goss is that Kazan' was granted a 10% increase in budget early December - this is for the next year though, unclear whether this would span over 2019. Thus, the big offer to Leon is believable but if the offer is more than a one year extension is unclear. Given Leon leaves, there's going to be a massive recruitment campaign and the losing side in the end might be Fakel Novy Urengoy.

One more point is that Rus has a flat 13% tax rate whereas Italy has a progressive ladder. Which means that the transition from Kazan (with rumoured 1.2M) to 0.9M in Perugia would almost halve the income. Unless obviously there are special clauses.