2017 - 2018 transfer rumours

• It seems Leal is veery close to Lube.

There is also a rumor about Simon in Lube as well, but it doesn't seem so strong right now.

Ngapeth may go in Kazan/San Pietroburgo (a russian delegation was in Modena lately).

Anzani has an offer from Modena.

Civitanova still hasn't renewed Christenson offer. There are rumors about Bruno in Civitanova, but I won't believe it until I see it happen...

• Wouldn't it make more sense to have an italian playmaker with that strong roster?

Baranowicz? Spirito?

Leal going to Civitanova? Sander may leave? I don't see the guy staying on the bench. He's still good enough for other teams to start but unless Juantorena and Leal are sick, he's not going to have the playtime. He have some great matches but not in the matches that they needed to win. He's like sick or underperforming. It's really a surprising coincidence considering that he's only 25-26 year old.

It does make sense Christenson would leave too. Their pipe connection is phenomenal. I don't see that working if the other leaves. Maybe he can go to Russia? A setter of that level can be good for some of the biggest clubs in there.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Some named Baranowicz as possible replacement, also because (they said) he is on loan from Lube. But I'm not sure that would fit Lube 'desire of greatness'...

Anyway they will apparently play with Balaso, so with Osmany and one italian MBs (+italian MB sub) they will be ok if they keep Kovar as well.
    (If Leal arrives I think Sander will leave and they may keep Kovar).

I think Stankovic will leave, if another foreign MB arrives.

• Christenson never uses an OH properly if his name isn't Taylor Sander . He usually sets like 38 sets for OPP, 30 sets for Taylor Sander and 20-25 sets for other OHs. Leal move will further confuse him.
    And what is the aim of taking all this good players and let them coach by Medei?
    Zaytsev family is madly after Modena. His wife is liking every Modena post in facebook ( including fan groups and none of the post are related with Zaytsev) It is soooooo obvious where he wants to play. 'His' (!) journalists are perhaps trying to create false speculations intentionally.
    I'm sure now they will start speculations about Argenta.

• What false speculation? It's highly probable he will play there, it's the only team that can offer him enough money and enough chance of victories.
    That doesn't exclude that other teams may try/have tried to make an offer.

I wonder if the fact for Leal is practically done with Lube means Kazan has an agreement for Ngapeth, since they wanted two hire one of the two...

• Michal Kubiak might replace John Gordon Perrin in Beijing VC in the finals of Chinese League 17/18 only because John Gordon Perrin played so badly.
    At least Beijing VC thinks so. Oh, my god!

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Michal Kubiak might replace John Gordon Perrin in Beijing VC in the finals of Chinese League 17/18 only because John Gordon Perrin played so badly.
    At least Beijing VC thinks so. Oh, my god!

Can you please explain to us the foreigner limit in CVL? From Perrin's agent's twitter... He said Kubiak will play with Tillie and Perrin.

Anyway... That's really bad for Perrin. He left Asseco Resovia even though he signed an agreement with the club for an extension. This could affect his value if he does not have a good NT season this year.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Can you please explain to us the foreigner limit in CVL? From Perrin's agent's twitter... He said Kubiak will play with Tillie and Perrin.

Anyway... That's really bad for Perrin. He left Asseco Resovia even though he signed an agreement with the club for an extension. This could affect his value if he does not have a good NT season this year.

http://www.volleychina.org/b/2017/0728/3531.html
    the rule of foreigners: "2+n" (Top 6 of Season 16/17) "3+n" (the rest teams)
    Beijing VC is the runner-up in Season 16/17. Therefore, if necessary, "2+1".
    Kubiak, Perrin and Tillie only could replace each other in theory.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan