2017 - 2018 transfer rumours

• http://www.worldofvolley.com/N…-sign-william-arjona.html

William Arjona to Sesi!? I would be absolutely shocked if this transpired. Why would William leave Sada? They've proved they are the best team in the world, and will compete again next year for the World Club Championship. I assume Leal, Simon, Isac and Evandro will all be back next year too, so why the hell would William leave? Makes no sense.

lmao that's 100% not happening. Another Voloch rumor that was debunked pretty quickly by Sada, who said "William only leaves if he wants too".

• Sounds like Bruno will really leave SESI for Italy.

Yes its probable, also because another possibility for Bruno was the new team in Rio (his home) but volleyball.it gave a list (I don't remember if sure or highly probable) of the players that will play there, and Bruno isn't the setter. I will post the list when'll find it.

Obviously the destination is Modena if he came in Italy.

Here the list, but the source is Voloch so I don't know how trustworthy it is.

http://www.volleyball.it/brasi…atta-sesc-rio-de-janeiro/

• I also find him quite stressed playing for SESI.

In Modena he was happier.

I guess he wanted out when he probably found out his team in SESI aren't the same players he left back two or three seasons ago
    . (I mean SESI is basically RJX 2.0 right now that Bruno and Lucas are back except way older) :win:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I just feel bad for Santiago though.

It's not really his fault that Modena is underperforming.

Just like Perugia, Modena needed back ups from the OH slots and it's quite telling why they are losing very important games. ;(

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Bruno Voluch probably does not like Bruno and he wants to mess up with Bruno`s head now that Sesi is down 2-0 in the semis. olololo

But there were rumors that Bruno and Raphael got offers from Italy.

I doubt William would leave Cruzeiro......But depending on how much $$$$$$ is involved, anything is possible.

• Luca Vettori join Diatec Trentino 2017/2018.

Solé stay in Diatec Trentino.

• Georg Grozer on his next moves:

"I am negotiating with a couple of russian clubs, but also with China. I would like to play on CL -level, that would be important to me (...) "

source: http://www.faz.net/aktuell/spo…comeback-14957592-p3.html

• It's practically sure that Medei will be Lube new coach, despite having another year of contract with Tours VB (that released him).
    It was announced on Tours website but then the news was erased: I guess Lube wants to wait to the end of the season for the announce (even if it's already knew that Blengini will leave, so nobody could get offended or hunted by the announce).

Well, the victory vs Trento was a double victory for him, it seems!!
    He is also from Civitanova neighbor, so practically a jackpot.

http://www.volleyball.it/civit…annuncia-medei-alla-lube/

• I'm not sure Medei is capable to lead such team... in France he did big nothing - relegated with Narbonne, barely avoid relegation with Beauvais while Tours under his guidance had the worst season in last 10 years if we count domestic competition despite having the largest budget by far (2,5 mil €, others below 1,9). OK, he won CEV Cup but except that his career in France wasnt impressive at all, no wonder Tours released him :whistle:

• i'm agree. the good news is that with this contract with Lube for Medei, thats mean that Tours is now a free spot for Cedric Enard , youg talented coach of Toulouse .

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• ... one of the Rus clubs being Dinamo Msk.

source: a little bird

So Bakun or Kruglov r leaving, probably Bakun if you ask me :whistle: I believe Dynamo is only Russian club with whom Grozer is negotiating because I don't believe any Russian club (don't count Zenit) can match his contract demands :huh: maybe Kuzbass ?( Grozer isn't cheap, as little bird told me Gyorgy had over 500 000 in China...

• So Bakun or Kruglov r leaving, probably Bakun if you ask me :whistle: I believe Dynamo is only Russian club with whom Grozer is negotiating because I don't believe any Russian club (don't count Zenit) can match his contract demands :huh: maybe Kuzbass ?( Grozer isn't cheap, as little bird told me Gyorgy had over 500 000 in China...

Umm... there is also a goss that St Petersburg is going to "organise" a team in the top league next year, different from Dinamo LO and kind of referring to the traditions of Avtomobilist. Apparently, there is a desire to spend some $$$ that can match that of Dinamo Msk.

• Rumors about Kovacevic in Trento, but there is the problem he has another year (I think) of contract with Verona...

Also rumors about Lyneel in Verona. For me it would be a good duo with the Americans (sorry I don't remember how to spell his name ^^), if Kovacevic will go.

• Rumors about Kovacevic in Trento, but there is the problem he has another year (I think) of contract with Verona...

Also rumors about Lyneel in Verona. For me it would be a good duo with the Americans (sorry I don't remember how to spell his name ^^), if Kovacevic will go.

Jaeschke ;) I can ask Uroš about joinig Trentino :whistle: :wavy:

• Um

Rumors about Kovacevic in Trento, but there is the problem he has another year (I think) of contract with Verona...

Rumors about Kovacevic in Trento, but there is the problem he has another year (I think) of contract with Verona...

Um according to local Verona press Lyneel is the first backup option if Kovacević will go
    Djurić will stay and as for the setter they will choose between Baranowicz, Jovović and Spirito
    Baranowicz is rumored to have an offer from Piacenza but he states that he knows about that from the media speculations

• Some rumours from german league:

Volleyball-Magazin is speculating that Patrick Steuerwald (setter, Herrsching) and Ruben Schott (OH, Berlin) might move to United Volleys RheinMain. I would especially appreciate Steuerwald's move, as this could mean that Adam Kocian stays in Lüneburg 8) .

List on german transfer activities: http://volleyball.de/misc/wech…rse/maennerwechselboerse/

• Jaeschke ;) I can ask Uroš about joinig Trentino :whistle: :wavy:

Oh well, I definitely wouldn't mind! Both having the news and having him in Trento ;)

It seems it's possible an exchange Kovacevic-Urnaut.

Um according to local Verona press Lyneel is the first backup option if Kovacević will go
    Djurić will stay and as for the setter they will choose between Baranowicz, Jovović and Spirito
    Baranowicz is rumored to have an offer from Piacenza but he states that he knows about that from the media speculations

I read Baranowicz and Verona had problem, if we think that he was the captain fro most of the season and they change the captain for the 5° place play off... It doesn't sound like everything it's ok for him there.
    I also read about him in Piacenza.
    Spirito in Verona would be a nice idea imho.

Other rumors: Bruno is given almost as granted by Modena press; today there is also a rumor about Stoytchev in Modena, despite the fact it seemed impossible to have both him and Bruno (Bruno said so himself).
    If Stoytchev will go, it's not impossible he will bring Kaizyski in Modena. After all, they do need another OH...

Rumors about Trento interest in Kozamernik (MB) from Lubjana. I honestly would prefer young italian MBs as subs for VdV and Solè...