You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 17th 2017, 7:05pm

http://www.worldofvolley.com/News/Latest…iam-arjona.html

William Arjona to Sesi!? I would be absolutely shocked if this transpired. Why would William leave Sada? They've proved they are the best team in the world, and will compete again next year for the World Club Championship. I assume Leal, Simon, Isac and Evandro will all be back next year too, so why the hell would William leave? Makes no sense.

Sounds like Bruno will really leave SESI for Italy.

I think Sada really needs to prepare for the inevitable though. William is not getting any younger. Sooner or later he will retire and they need someone to replace him now than wait for another season.

saishuu

Professional

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Jastrzębski Węgiel, Minas TC, Trentino, Vôlei Brasil Kirin

Favourite Players: A. Heller, Sérgio, Giba, Murilo, Kaziyski, Sokolov, Garay, Sheilla, Fabi, Logan Tom, Kim Yeon-Koung

Monday, April 17th 2017, 7:07pm

http://www.worldofvolley.com/News/Latest…iam-arjona.html

William Arjona to Sesi!? I would be absolutely shocked if this transpired. Why would William leave Sada? They've proved they are the best team in the world, and will compete again next year for the World Club Championship. I assume Leal, Simon, Isac and Evandro will all be back next year too, so why the hell would William leave? Makes no sense.
lmao that's 100% not happening. Another Voloch rumor that was debunked pretty quickly by Sada, who said "William only leaves if he wants too".
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Kk15

Master

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento – Foppa

Monday, April 17th 2017, 8:03pm

Yes its probable, also because another possibility for Bruno was the new team in Rio (his home) but volleyball.it gave a list (I don't remember if sure or highly probable) of the players that will play there, and Bruno isn't the setter. I will post the list when'll find it.

Obviously the destination is Modena if he came in Italy.

Here the list, but the source is Voloch so I don't know how trustworthy it is.

http://www.volleyball.it/brasile-squadra…rio-de-janeiro/

Monday, April 17th 2017, 8:16pm

Yes its probable, also because another possibility for Bruno was the new team in Rio (his home) but volleyball.it gave a list (I don't remember if sure or highly probable) of the players that will play there, and Bruno isn't the setter. I will post the list when'll find it.

Obviously the destination is Modena if he came in Italy.

Here the list, but the source is Voloch so I don't know how trustworthy it is.

http://www.volleyball.it/brasile-squadra…rio-de-janeiro/

I also find him quite stressed playing for SESI.

In Modena he was happier.

I guess he wanted out when he probably found out his team in SESI aren't the same players he left back two or three seasons ago
. (I mean SESI is basically RJX 2.0 right now that Bruno and Lucas are back except way older) :win:

Monday, April 17th 2017, 8:22pm

I just feel bad for Santiago though.

It's not really his fault that Modena is underperforming.

Just like Perugia, Modena needed back ups from the OH slots and it's quite telling why they are losing very important games. ;(

rbdfabio

Professional

• "rbdfabio" is male

Monday, April 17th 2017, 9:35pm

Bruno Voluch probably does not like Bruno and he wants to mess up with Bruno`s head now that Sesi is down 2-0 in the semis. olololo

But there were rumors that Bruno and Raphael got offers from Italy.

I doubt William would leave Cruzeiro......But depending on how much $$$$$$ is involved, anything is possible.

Tuesday, April 18th 2017, 12:32pm

Maurice Armando Torres (Ravenna) will enjoy to Zaksa?

http://sportowefakty.wp.pl/siatkowka/680…zaksie-kedzierz

Sitemap

Trainee

Favourite Team: Dinamo Kazan

Favourite Players: Coach:José Roberto Guimarães OH:Kim Yeon-Koung,Antonella Del Core MB:Foluke Akinradewo,Thaisa Menezes OP:Ekaterina Gamova-Mukasey S:Elenora Lo Bianco L:Monica De Gennora

Friday, April 21st 2017, 4:25am

Luca Vettori join Diatec Trentino 2017/2018.

Solé stay in Diatec Trentino.
:super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super:

Social bookmarks