2017 - 2018 transfer rumours

• Wasn't there a rumour about Piano going to Trento and Sole moving out?

Although I have to savmy VdV improve his connection with Simone so maybe that performance of his gave Lorenzetti some trust for the fellow? I still find the Sole rumour a nonsense given that he has nice connection with Simone but I have to say his blocking is way off nowadays.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• There were rumors about Solé going, but I've no idea where. It was just a name in Volleyball.it market-table on the side of the 'moving out' Trento players; I've read no articles about it neither on volleyball.it nor anywhere else...

I agree with you both about the connection Solé-Giannelli (and the group) and his blocking not that good as I expect from him; I'll add two little negative things: first, his serve is quite poor lately (not that effective+not few mistakes, while last year at the end he was the best server of the season according to the stats); second, sometimes I had the impression he wasn't always on the same page of Lorenzetti/that Lorenzetti wasn't that pleased of him (probably for not listening is advices).
    Sometimes it happened also with Lorenzetti-Urnaut.

In general, VdV lately did pretty impressive performances from block to serve to attack and I guess that if they will have to chose between him and Solé, VdV will be the one who stays.

Still, I don't think Piano – which I adore – is better than neither of them, to be honest, nor I think he is that suitable for Giannelli's speed game... But may be I'm wrong (after all he played with Bruno), and remember that also with VdV Simone doesn't play as 'wild' as he does with Solé, even if sometimes he practically does fasts with VdV (like the female fasts).
    Of course Piano played with Giannelli in the NT, but with a different game (at least back then: who news if Blengini will bring Trento's style in the NT...)

Again about Piano, while the rumors about Vettori in Trento are getting stronger and stronger (even if in Pasini opinion he costs more than what Trento usually spend, so it's no sure it will happen), the rumors about him fade off a bit.
    I think Modena would try to keep both of them if Bruno will come, since they need 3 italians and at the moment they have only one (Rossini). But probably a good italian MB is more easy to get that a good italian opposite or OH.

The alternative for Vettori would be Sabbi, unless (but this are just fans considerations and 'fantamarket'!) somehow Perugia will let Zaytsev go and he will chose to play as opposite.

• God only knows what will happen with Perugia without an italian core. Birarelli and Buti are getting older and older. haha :gone:

I can only accept Zaytsev leaving if an all-year healthy Juantorena goes to Perugia or they discover an italian sensation at the back of their yard. :cheesy:

-------------------------------------
    I really don't see Vettori as a much improvement from Stokr or Nelli. Trento also has a good balance between foreigners and italians. Adding Vettori and Piano is just plain hoarding. :white:

I feel like Vettori could probably be more help for Perugia if Zaytsev truly leaves. It would help them easing their foreign limit. That's just my opinion though.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• But Vettori can't absolutely play as OH. In case he could be an opposite instead of Atanasjievic, but if Ata leaves then I bet Zaytsev is staying in Perugia as opposite.
    That's another 'fantamarket' by the fans, for the record: Zaytsev as opposite in Perugia and bye bye Magnum.

• But Vettori can't absolutely play as OH. In case you could be an opposite instead of Atanasjievic, but if Ata leaves then I bet Zaytsev is staying in Perugia as opposite.
    That's another 'fantamarket' by the fans, for the record: Zaytsev as opposite in Perugia and bye bye Magnum.

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll: That rumor made my day. While trying to be a good teammate, Atanasijevic has watched his leading star status being destroyed in Perugia's social media campaign. This end will suit him perfectly.

• :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: That rumor made my day. While trying to be a good teammate, Atanasijevic has watched his leading star status being destroyed in Perugia's social media campaign. This end will suit him perfectly.

After yesterday I can say he still is the main star for Perugia fans, though ;)

• Marco Ivovic leaves Asseco Resovia Rzeszów. He will be playing next season in Asia or in America :(

• Setter ZHUKOUSKI Tsimafei from Berlin to İstanbul Büyükşehir Belediyesi

• Zaytsev said after the CL final that he misses playing as opposite; he still has a valid contract for the next season, but it's too soon to say if he stays or not.

Source.

I hope my prayers will be heard by someone eventually and we get ride of Atanasijevic, keeping Ivan as opposite. :obey:

And Gino Sirci talked about Wilfredo Leon. He said the cuban asks for 1.200.000 dollars and he's ready to pay half od it if someone (referred to the sponsors) helps him with the rest. :lol:

Source.

• Lol sounds too good to be true. :white:

Wilfredo would make Perugia a lot stronger than Atanasijevic at the opp. I'm just worried about the passing especially if they retain Bari. That could probably be fixed by making Ivan receive but Perugia needs a better libero whether Alems, Ivan or Wilfredo is in or out of the lineup

#FreeBritney

• I don't think that Zaytsev will finally leave Perugia if he 'll be forced to play as OH. But in my opinion the fact that he is playing as OH is not the main reason of his weak shape in this season. At the begining of the season, when Atanasijevic was injured, Ivan was playing as opposite and in those days his performances weren't very good. Also it's difficult to say that his main probem is physical shape becasue he still serves on very high level.

• I don't think that Zaytsev will finally leave Perugia if he 'll be forced to play as OH. But in my opinion the fact that he is playing as OH is not the main reason of his weak shape in this season. At the begining of the season, when Atanasijevic was injured, Ivan was playing as opposite and in those days his performances weren't very good. Also it's difficult to say that his main probem is physical shape becasue he still serves on very high level.

I beg to disagree. De Cecco had problems connecting with Ivan and Berger at the start of the season. But even with that, De Cecco's distribution was much much better before Atanasijevic return. Ivan being the oppposite was much better imo. Not as exactly efficient as Aleks but gets the job done. He attracts attention away from the outside hitters which made the offense more interesting and varied even though he made more mistakes consequentially.

De Cecco just turn full opposite-centric with Aleksandr and imo just hurts the team in the long run. The top teams basically know how to stop Aleks. Just ask Modena, Lube, Trento and Zenit.

And honestly, we had much better reception when Zaytsev was at the opposite. That imo is the reason why Perugia needs Zaytsev as an opposite. The team was more stable. They just lost real bad to the top teams because they were mostly nutcases or severely handicapped by injuries.

#FreeBritney

Edited 2 times, last by Rains_of_Castamere ().

• 3rd place CL was still with Lebedew....

Serniotti himself is cited with "Rumours, i have signed nothing" . But truth is, that he asked the club for a new contract already a couple of weeks ago but Berlin's manager refused early extension, saying that negotiations will take place after the season. So it is easy to guess that they don't want to keep him at every price.

It is worth to mention, that despite the successes, it wasn't always a love affair between Serniotti, the management and the old Lebedew guard (Kromm, Carroll, Kühner etc) But they got their act together which speaks of good professionalism of all parties involved.

Imho, the problem with Serniotti is that, by his personality, he is not really a front runner but a rather shy person. Also his pretty bad english doesn't really help with communication. So for me, going to a club, where he can work a bit more in the background doesn't sound that massively stupid......

After having watched a TV report on Berlin's CL weekend, it is pretty obvious now, that Serniotti will leave Berlin after this season. He was heavily criticised for some subs by manager Niroomand within and after the match against Kazan. There is not much love anymore in this relationship.....

source: http://mediathek.rbb-online.de…97422&documentId=42517482 (german ip required)

• I hope that Bartosz Kwolek will get a chance to play in starting line up in stronger Warsaw team next season. He is very talented OH, in last season had problems with regular shape, but I think that if he'll obtain trust from Stefan Antiga he may be outstanding player in Plusliga.

• It should go in the rumors section, but tp awe to you there are many rumors about Stoytchev in Modena (despite Bruno said he didn't want to have him as coach) and may be as a consequence Kaziyski as foreign OH, plus Piano (?) and Sabbi if Vettori won't stay.

• I think Bruno can play as Italian , am I wrong?
    Zaytsev wants two things; first he wants to kick Atanasijevic out of the team to play OPP position. Another option is going to Modena and play for all titles. I think with the help of sponsors Zaytsev-Modena engagement is a reality.They will use the media for this transfer.

• It should go in the rumors section, but tp awe to you there are many rumors about Stoytchev in Modena (despite Bruno said he didn't want to have him as coach) and may be as a consequence Kaziyski as foreign OH, plus Piano (?) and Sabbi if Vettori won't stay.

What's up with people not wanting Stoytchev as their coach? I remember there was quite a confusion in Trento before Lorenzetti was hired for this season.