2017 - 2018 transfer rumours

• Rumors about Trento interest in Kozamernik (MB) from Lubjana. I honestly would prefer young italian MBs as subs for VdV and Solè...

I got a tip that Trentino is interested in signing Jan Kozamernik

;)
    That's why we start speaking bout Trento MBs few posts above.
    I still don't understand why Trento needs new MBs, but may be Daniele Mazzone will be titular somewhere else? That would make sense.
    Also for young Trentino MBs on loan like Galassi and Polo it's probably better to play as titular instead as a third Mb in Trento, but in their place I wouldn't mind at all to be trained by Lorenzetti (and to play in a top team, as I hope Trento will stay next year).

• I don't think we can take Kozamernik and Galassi/Polo in comparison at all. Kozamernik is quite young but he already won silver on ECH (as titular), has several CL seasons etc. VdV and him would be perfect MB's duo :win:

• Holy shit, it seems like William Arjona (S) is indeed leaving Sada Cruzeiro and joining SESI-SP :what: A pretty reliable Brazilian blog is reporting that the contract is already signed.

Posting this in the rumours thread because there's no official press release from either team yet.

• I don't think we can take Kozamernik and Galassi/Polo in comparison at all. Kozamernik is quite young but he already won silver on ECH (as titular), has several CL seasons etc. VdV and him would be perfect MB's duo :win:

Sorry for the misunderstood, I wasn't actually comparing them, just making random considerations.
    I'm still hoping both Solé and VdV will stay so I can't make up my mind with one of them being substituted :rolll:, unless it's with Podraskanin (or Simon :P).

Still, I must admit I don't remember Kozamernik at all, even if I saw him playing both in the ECh and I guess vs Lube (or was it Modena?) in CL.

It's sure (but not official yet) that Rado will go in Modena, probably with Kaziyski, plus Sabbi if Vettori leaves, which seems every day more probable; it's not sure yet because Trento has to pay a sort of (expensive) fee to Modena for his 'paper' ('cartellino' in Italian) and Trento doesn't often spend that kind of money lately.

• After having watched a TV report on Berlin's CL weekend, it is pretty obvious now, that Serniotti will leave Berlin after this season. He was heavily criticised for some subs by manager Niroomand within and after the match against Kazan. There is not much love anymore in this relationship.....

source: http://mediathek.rbb-online.de…97422&documentId=42517482 (german ip required)

OMG, the management must be completely nuts as a donkey can see that Berlin has improved under Serniotti substantially. Not talking abt the CEV Cup, which does count of course, despite being a matter of luck, but being able to qualify for F4 via the KO stages is worth ten bronze medals wone at the home final. They are a very different team defensively. I bet the reason is his imperfeKKKt English: incorrect use of present perfect, messed up articles etc.

• ;)
    That's why we start speaking bout Trento MBs few posts above.
    I still don't understand why Trento needs new MBs, but may be Daniele Mazzone will be titular somewhere else? That would make sense.
    Also for young Trentino MBs on loan like Galassi and Polo it's probably better to play as titular instead as a third Mb in Trento, but in their place I wouldn't mind at all to be trained by Lorenzetti (and to play in a top team, as I hope Trento will stay next year).

I like Mazzonne. He has a good serve. Not sure about the attack thougbh.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Libero Teodor Salparov is leaving Zenit and coming back to Bulgaria.

There is a serious offer from Bulgaria. There is going to be strong team which will compete in the Champions League… I will make the final decision until May 10.

That team only can be Neftochimik 2010 :whistle:

• It's not official, but Rado Stoytchev will be our coach next season. He's already in Modena

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• It's sure (but not official yet) that Rado will go in Modena, probably with Kaziyski, plus Sabbi if Vettori leaves, which seems every day more probable; it's not sure yet because Trento has to pay a sort of (expensive) fee to Modena for his 'paper' ('cartellino' in Italian) and Trento doesn't often spend that kind of money lately.

Also Kaziyski is every day more probable, apparently.

Now there are also rumors about Zaytsev in Modena as opposite, but it's going to be really expensive to move him from Perugia so it will hardly happen... plus, I don't know if it's a real rumor or just a 2+2 congecture (Modena needs an italian opposite + Zaytsev would like to play as opposite).
    Sabbi looks like the most realistic possibility at the moment.

It's still not clear if Piano will stay, but now there are rumors about Daniele Mazzone joining Modena (wanted by Rado).

• It's highly probable that Travica will join Padova.
    He lives there so he asked to train with them and they were happy to agree, so yesterday he started training with Padova (I had no idea they were still training, btw).
    They said the setter will be one of the first operations on the market and that Travica may be an option.

Orduna was the other name (he played with them before)

• OMG, the management must be completely nuts as a donkey can see that Berlin has improved under Serniotti substantially. Not talking abt the CEV Cup, which does count of course, despite being a matter of luck, but being able to qualify for F4 via the KO stages is worth ten bronze medals wone at the home final. They are a very different team defensively. I bet the reason is his imperfeKKKt English: incorrect use of present perfect, messed up articles etc.

No no, the true reason of course is that he doesn't like Wurst, Bier and marching music......

I told you already that there were off court issues during his whole stint at Berlin. Lets not forget that last year, he was almost fired after CEV Cup defeat in Finland and some disappointing performances in the league. But as i said, they got their act together and had a pretty good turnaround.

Imho, he doesn't have a great authority with the players. You can almost see this during time outs and on substitutions. Also, this year, performances in the league were rather mediocre. Tonight they might end the season with 0-6 against Friedrichshafen. We might not even talk about an improved Berlin if they went out against Istanbul.... Considering all this, there are surely reasons for not extending the contract despite his evident successes.

And talking about Serniotti's successes i would appreciate if Niroomand would just shut up for a while and end the season with a bit of dignity. It would be truly fun, if Berlin still beats Friedrichshafen twice :wavy:

• No matter what Niroomand think or say Roberto Serniotti made histroy with this team. Triple crown last season, CL FF and other trophies are enough to consider him as a true Berlin's legend. Niroomand didn't show any respect towards Italian coach which set Berlin on volleyball map.. If authority issues r true then all Berlin players should be ashamed because Serniotti is great coach with results behind him. Kromm, Carroll, Kuhner wouldnt smell FF if there wasn't Serniotti, especially with Berlin.

• Funvic/Taubaté seems to be interested in Marko Ivovic (OH) as Lucas Lóh is very likely leaving and joining SESI-SP. Another option would be Taylor Sander.

• Kozamernik is developing into one of the best MBs. He won silver with Slovenia in 2015, when he was only 19 and he only played 1 CL season before.Even back then, Gianni claimed he is the best slovenian MB. And in the last 2 seasons he improved a lot, played many great matches in Champions League(for example, when ACH beat Modena, he scored 16points). He is a true potential, and if rumours are real, as I also heard, he is going to be a great fit for Trento.

• Sirci said Zaytsev will stay (the contract isn't over yet), but the team will get better.
    We will see.

Ps there are also rumors about a bye bye to Bernardi, which has two more year of contract.

• Siri said Zaytsev will stay (the contract isn't over yet), but the team will get better.
    We will see.

Ps there are also rumors about a bye bye to Bernardi, which has two more year of contract.

What !!! After 100000000000000+ press conference , he comes up with this plan :rolll: :rolll: I mean it is so obvious, Zaytsev wants Modena and with the help of media he will get what he wants.
    Next year Modena will be very interesting