2017 - 2018 transfer rumours

• Kubiak can't join Trento as he signed a new deal with Panasonic

Well, deal can be broken :whistle:
    [Sorry, I didn't remembered that, I get confused all the time between him and Facundo Conte and their far east career ^^']

Little update: it seems practically sure that Kozamernik will arrive in Trento.
    They're also close to Piano (but it isn't done yet) and in case they will change him with Daniele Mazzone.
    I also learned that Solé has another year of contract while VdV hasn't, so logically we should think Solé is the one that will stay, while all the rumors says the opposite (but Solé is the best spiker among the four of them... even if VdV is a better server).
    In any case, it seems there won't be a clear titular duo and a bench player.

• From Volleyball.it:

- Urnaut and Daniele Mazzoni are considered sure in Modena

- Modena is trying to keep Piano who has offer from Trento (as known) and also Lube

- Sabbi has offer from Modena, Piacenza (both known) and also Zaksa; I can't see why he should prefer Piacenza to Modena, but may be with Zaksa it makes sense

- it seems that peace was maden in Perugia and Bernardi will stay

• 99% Vettori close to Trento.

Sole stay in trento.

• Dal15al25

It seems Perugia will look as this year with Ricci as italian MB and De Pandis as libero (both knowns, but now it seems more sure; actually Ricci is given for sure while for the liberos we may wait).

Also Ravenna interested in Nelli; Padova wants him for two year, but I don't understand if he will be just on loan.
    Balaso stays in Padova but next year he will probably go in Lube or may be Trento (despite having two years of contract if I recall well).

EDIT

Mosna (Trento president) said that they are in contact with Piano and Vettori and they're trying to close with both of them, considering carefully all the aspects (as they always do, I may add).
    Obviously we already know that, but it's always good having official confermations.

There are people who wonder if Modena can end up with Le Roux as oppsite (it really seems he will stay despite the fans can't wait for him to leave :P), but that would mean they need an italian OH, and imho Botto isn't good enough to be titular if theyr aim is to stay on the top. (Plus Rado wants italian opp and foreign OH).

I guess that they can reach Nelli if Sabbi goes in Poland... if Trento let them have him, at least :P

• From http://www.ivolleymagazine.it: Lube is keeping all the titulars, including Sokolov – despite the fact he had a big offer from San Petersburg, apparently – and Grebennikov.

Ps they gave it as a sure thing, but obviously it isn't official yet so I put it on the rumors; I remind you that Juantorena signed for 3 years, the president sai he wants to keep Kovar, Sokolov has another year of contract; I don't know/remember about the others contract.

• According to sport.business.ru Loko Novosibirsk is interested for Raphael, ex Trentino player.

Rapha has already renewed with Funvic/Taubaté. Konstantinov was even watching one of their games in Brazil earlier this year (I remember seeing him in the background during the TV broadcast), but I imagine that Rapha is staying.

• Rapha has already renewed with Funvic/Taubaté. Konstantinov was even watching one of their games in Brazil earlier this year (I remember seeing him in the background during the TV broadcast), but I imagine that Rapha is staying.

thx :drink: same source is saying Grozer is close to sign :gone:

• It seems Perugia will look as this year with Ricci as italian MB and De Pandis as libero (both knowns, but now it seems more sure; actually Ricci is given for sure while for the liberos we may wait).

Also Berger is staying (Volleyball.it)

• Lyneel in Bolivar (it's given for sure on Dal15al25). That's a surprise for me.

I don't mean to dismiss Bolivar at all, but how is a player like Lyneel not playing for a top European team? Honestly makes no sense to me.

• Bolívar right now is as good as any club of Brazil except Cruzeiro :wavy:

Our league is also getting better every year, more and more foreigners are finding it attractive (and that despite the economy isn't good). The level is good, not like joke east asian leagues where foreigners score 40 points per game.

• Bolívar right now is as good as any club of Brazil except Cruzeiro

If you say so...

I underline that I perfectly know that Bolivar is a good team, for example I watched the WCCh and I also know that the second and third club of the SudAmerican Club Championship are Bolivar and UPCN. I think they could both do really good also in Europe.

My concern was about the level of league, not of Bolivar itself; I'm glad the championship it's getting better (also because I love Argentinian NT), but for the moment I think it's not the same level of Italian League (I'm partial, I know), and Lyneel could have played in a high-middle level team like Verona or Piacenza, imho (well, actually Piacenza probably won't look as good as this year).

• Bolívar right now is as good as any club of Brazil except Cruzeiro :wavy:

Our league is also getting better every year, more and more foreigners are finding it attractive (and that despite the economy isn't good). The level is good, not like joke east asian leagues where foreigners score 40 points per game.

Yeah, I wasn't trying to say Bolívar or the league were weak, I'm fully aware they're as good as other Brazilian teams. I'm just honestly surprised he isn't playing for one of the top Italian or Polish teams and play other European tournaments.

• TRENTO

Piano won't go in Trento* which will have 3 foreigns MBs, VdV, Kozamernick and probably Eder.
    I guess that's mean he'll stay in Modena but who knows. Despite the old news, it seems it was Trento choice not to insist on Piano (I guess a technical choose, but also economical choice is possible).

EDIT: It seems that also VdV may leave!! And also the slovenian isn't sure yet apparently (but highly probable)

Chiappa (second libero) will stay even if Modena asked for him. It seems he will also find more space. I hope I was right!

I really hope the second libero Chiappa is staying, may be in the future he will help Colaci as he did with Bari and eventually will become Trento first libero, who knows...

As said Oreste Cavuto will probably be the 4th OH (he played in Bergamo A2 lately but was raised in Trento juniores).
    Second setter Blasi will go.
    Tiziano Mazzone will probably go in A2 (on loan). He won't stay for sure (official)

PERUGIA

Bernardi is staying* (probably thanks to sponsors and fans), but the contract has been reduced (from 2 years to 1 year).

QPL, I'm sorry but Perugiawill highly probably be: De Cecco-Ata, Podke-Ricci, Zaytsev-Russell (+Berger), De Pandis.

Unless Modena is such plenty of money they can hire Zaytsev as opposite...

I don't know if Bira will stay as third MBs, but so far no news about him staying or going somewhere else, unlike Buti.

*in the rumors because they're not official yet, but they were given as sure news, especially Bernardi.