You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Loyd

Intermediate

• "Loyd" is male

About me:

No matter who you are, or where you come from, if you’ve got a dream there’s no one out there that can stop you from achieving it

Favourite Team: PGE Atom Trefl Sopot, Fenerbahce, BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała,

Favourite Players: Joanna Wołosz, Berenika Tomsia, Kasia Skorupa, Kasia Skowrońska, Aleksandra Trojan, Logan Tom, Jordan Larson, Foluke Akinradewo, Alisha Glass

Wednesday, September 20th 2017, 8:39pm

I see its a standard that coach of Polish nt cant coach more than 2-3 years...
President of Polish federation should look at own decisions in the past and think of resignation from this function.
I dont want to judge if De Giorgi s fired is correct, but for me for sure wrong decision was let Antiga go or even Anastasi before. :read:
Nawrocki lost almost every tournament and everyone is saying that he needs a time and he's doing a good job with girls, meanwhile De Giorgi hadn't time at all.

mariuszj1939

Intermediate

• "mariuszj1939" is male

Favourite Team: Poland, Brazil, Chemik Police

Favourite Players: Swieniewicz, Werblińska, Grun, Wlazły

Wednesday, September 20th 2017, 9:18pm

President of Polish federation should look at own decisions in the past and think of resignation from this function.
I dont want to judge if De Giorgi s fired is correct, but for me for sure wrong decision was let Antiga go or even Anastasi before. :read:
I agree with Anastasi - he lost just OG 2012 but earlier won World League and his team was always on podium of diff. competitions.
I disagree with Antiga - his team was really lucky to qualify from ET for final step of OG 2016 World Tournament.

WZP

Professional

• "WZP" is male

Favourite Team: Polish National Teams

Wednesday, September 20th 2017, 9:20pm

Nawrocki lost almost every tournament and everyone is saying that he needs a time and he's doing a good job with girls, meanwhile De Giorgi hadn't time at all.

:lol: exactly. Our NT federation is full of fools :) Nothing to add here.
Maybe nominate Nawrocki to male's NT coach and De Giorgi to female's :D

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Thursday, September 21st 2017, 2:08am

Poor Poland. The real problem are the players. PlusLiga level dropped since they made it a 14 (and since last season 16) teams league.

Kurek and Konarski aren't NT material.
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

vabo

Professional

• "vabo" is male

Thursday, September 21st 2017, 11:55am

Fools. Can't wait for Poland to lose its first match against whatever team De Giorgi ends up coaching. Hope they don't end up like the women's team.