You are not logged in.

Loyd

Intermediate

• "Loyd" is male

About me:

No matter who you are, or where you come from, if you’ve got a dream there’s no one out there that can stop you from achieving it

Favourite Team: PGE Atom Trefl Sopot, Fenerbahce, BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała,

Favourite Players: Joanna Wołosz, Berenika Tomsia, Kasia Skorupa, Kasia Skowrońska, Aleksandra Trojan, Logan Tom, Jordan Larson, Foluke Akinradewo, Alisha Glass

Today, 8:39pm

I see its a standard that coach of Polish nt cant coach more than 2-3 years...
President of Polish federation should look at own decisions in the past and think of resignation from this function.
I dont want to judge if De Giorgi s fired is correct, but for me for sure wrong decision was let Antiga go or even Anastasi before. :read:
Nawrocki lost almost every tournament and everyone is saying that he needs a time and he's doing a good job with girls, meanwhile De Giorgi hadn't time at all.

mariuszj1939

Intermediate

• "mariuszj1939" is male

Favourite Team: Poland, Brazil, Chemik Police

Favourite Players: Swieniewicz, Werblińska, Grun, Wlazły

Today, 9:18pm

President of Polish federation should look at own decisions in the past and think of resignation from this function.
I dont want to judge if De Giorgi s fired is correct, but for me for sure wrong decision was let Antiga go or even Anastasi before. :read:
I agree with Anastasi - he lost just OG 2012 but earlier won World League and his team was always on podium of diff. competitions.
I disagree with Antiga - his team was really lucky to qualify from ET for final step of OG 2016 World Tournament.

WZP

Professional

• "WZP" is male

Favourite Team: Polish National Teams

Today, 9:20pm

Nawrocki lost almost every tournament and everyone is saying that he needs a time and he's doing a good job with girls, meanwhile De Giorgi hadn't time at all.

:lol: exactly. Our NT federation is full of fools :) Nothing to add here.
Maybe nominate Nawrocki to male's NT coach and De Giorgi to female's :D