Polish NT 2017

• I see its a standard that coach of Polish nt cant coach more than 2-3 years...
    President of Polish federation should look at own decisions in the past and think of resignation from this function.
    I dont want to judge if De Giorgi s fired is correct, but for me for sure wrong decision was let Antiga go or even Anastasi before. :read:

Nawrocki lost almost every tournament and everyone is saying that he needs a time and he's doing a good job with girls, meanwhile De Giorgi hadn't time at all.

• I see its a standard that coach of Polish nt cant coach more than 2-3 years...
    President of Polish federation should look at own decisions in the past and think of resignation from this function.
    I dont want to judge if De Giorgi s fired is correct, but for me for sure wrong decision was let Antiga go or even Anastasi before. :read:

I agree with Anastasi - he lost just OG 2012 but earlier won World League and his team was always on podium of diff. competitions.
    I disagree with Antiga - his team was really lucky to qualify from ET for final step of OG 2016 World Tournament.

• Nawrocki lost almost every tournament and everyone is saying that he needs a time and he's doing a good job with girls, meanwhile De Giorgi hadn't time at all.

:lol: exactly. Our NT federation is full of fools :) Nothing to add here.
    Maybe nominate Nawrocki to male's NT coach and De Giorgi to female's :D

• Poor Poland. The real problem are the players. PlusLiga level dropped since they made it a 14 (and since last season 16) teams league.

Kurek and Konarski aren't NT material.

• Marcelo Mendez(Sada Cruzeiro) and Vitaly Heynen(Belgium) considered for Poland's Head Coach position.

http://www.worldofvolley.com/N…ach---marcelo-mendez.html

Mendez is just not possible in my opinion. It is only about less than a year before the world championship There's just no time for this to happen unless he resigns from his post at Sada Cruzeiro effective immediately of his hiring as Poland's big boss.

Vitaly Heynen can be a more possible candidate. Not too far from Poland and with everyone doubting Belgium's chances in the World Championship... I can see him taking the job if Poland offered it to him.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Three candidates are left for the coaching position of Poland's national team.

Piotr Gruszka, Vital Heynen and Andzej Kowal.

http://www.gazetalubuska.pl/sp…zentacji-polski,12839832/

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I wish Heynen would stay in Belgium for a little longer ):

Staying with Belgium might be a fruitless endeavor.

They are not even a part of the nations league after the club season. From what Mr. Heynen said last year... they are unable to pay FIVB to keep them in the league even though they had a good run because they are not a rich federation.

They are also in a very tough group in the world championship. They lost some games against teams understaffed with veterans and crowded by new and young players. :white:

I feel Mr. Heynen knows his chances with Belgium are probably limited so he decided to apply for the job in Poland. It's probably more lucrative and he once coached a club in Poland. I don't think the transition will be harder for him.

#FreeBritney

• Staying with Belgium might be a fruitless endeavor.

They are not even a part of the nations league after the club season. From what Mr. Heynen said last year... they are unable to pay FIVB to keep them in the league even though they had a good run because they are not a rich federation.

That makes sense. He's coaching Friedrichshafen by the way, not a club from Poland.

• That makes sense. He's coaching Friedrichshafen by the way, not a club from Poland.

I made a mistake Using a phone can be difficult when posting here.

Yeah. Definitely. If the backing from your federation is already bad. I can't see the morale and ambition of the belgian players being that great either. It's going to be contagious. I guess that's what he means in his interview last year during the world league. It's not a good situation but I still wish the best for Belgium with or without Heynen.

#FreeBritney

• and his substitute for the belgian red dragons is A.Anastasi :

"

Anastasi à la tête des Red Dragons

Andrea Anastasi a été désigné comme le prochain sélectionneur de l'équipe nationale masculine de volley. L'Italien de 57 ans prendra la tête des Red Dragons "à partir de cet été" et succèdere à Vital Heynan, parti en février.

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• it's quite an interesting move from Belgian side ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game