You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 7:30pm

Serginho is absolutely right but the reason that he was never invited to the NT is NOT technical and he should know that... a player is not only made by their skills, see Destine Hooker situation in US.

Agreed.

Maybe he's a good person off the court but he feels like someone who cares about his performance than for his teammates.
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 7:51pm

Lol I knew drama was coming.

Serginho of Sada Cruzeiro blasted Renan del Zotto and Murilo's inclusion to the NT.
Why didn't they just add him as an assistant coach?

I don't think he has any coaching experience.

This is probably for marketing. Murilo and Jaque are now liberos. It's like a fairytale for both players. I really don't mind his inclusion. I would love to see Murilo back in libero jersey. :gone:

I have doubts that he will make it to WCh anyway. I think this is just a way for them to make up to Murilo's dismissal from the rio olympics roster in my opinion. It's also probably his last chance to prove himself again.
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson, Gozde, Fabi, Lloyd.

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 7:53pm

Serginho of Sada Cruzeiro blasted Renan del Zotto and Murilo's inclusion to the NT.

This is probably for marketing. Murilo and Jaque are now liberos. It's like a fairytale for both players. I really don't mind his inclusion. I would love to see Murilo back in libero jersey. :gone:

I have doubts that he will make it to WCh. I think this is just a way for them to make up to Murilo's dismissal from the rio olympics roster.
He will be there. Only two liberos were called to the NT and WCH requires two.
Jaque will compete with Suelen and Gabiru. I think she might have a shot of getting the spot, and I wouldn't care.

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 8:04pm

I have doubts that he will make it to WCh. I think this is just a way for them to make up to Murilo's dismissal from the rio olympics roster.
Jaque will compete with Suelen and Gabiru. I think she might have a shot of getting the spot, and I wouldn't care.

Brendle is part of the VNL preliminary roster in the FIVB website apparently.

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson, Gozde, Fabi, Lloyd.

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 8:21pm

Brendle is part of the VNL preliminary roster in the FIVB website apparently.
But he is not invited to the NT. That list is too long and normally Brazilian coaches call 16-20 players maximum.

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 9:35pm

Serginho is absolutely right but the reason that he was never invited to the NT is NOT technical and he should know that... a player is not only made by their skills, see Destine Hooker situation in US.

He was in 2001 and 2002. He won a silver medal at the 2001 Grand Champions Cup. :teach:
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

Sidney

Master

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 11:26pm

He was in 2001 and 2002. He won a silver medal at the 2001 Grand Champions Cup. :teach:
Ok then so almost never

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male
  • "saishuu" started this thread

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Favourite Players: André Heller, Dante, Serginho, Murilo, Kaziyski, Sokolov, N'Gapeth, Urnaut; Garay, Fabi, Tom, Kim Yeon-Koung, Mihajlovic, Kosheleva, Gözde

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 11:32pm

I wish Murilo rejected the call solely based on performance, but everyone in the NT loves him and there is probably no drama within the team itself, so who cares lol all of this is just a circus put together by the media that probably will not affect the team whatsoever.

In positive news, I am glad Leozinho and Birigui got the call and will join the team in the VNL. Hope they get some play time during easier games at least.
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Agguerro

Intermediate

• "Agguerro" is male

Favourite Team: Sada Cruzeiro, Brazil NT (M and F), China F team (2004-2008), Italy F team (2007), Chinese W team (current)

Favourite Players: Lucarelli, Cuban women's team 2000, Montano, Jacqueline, Fe Garay, Thaisa, Sheila, Fabiana, Logan Tom, Musavi, Sokolov, Fecundo Conte, Ngapeth, Del Core, Zhou Suhong, Anderson

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 9:20pm

Any updates on when Lucarelli is likely to join the team?

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male
  • "saishuu" started this thread

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Favourite Players: André Heller, Dante, Serginho, Murilo, Kaziyski, Sokolov, N'Gapeth, Urnaut; Garay, Fabi, Tom, Kim Yeon-Koung, Mihajlovic, Kosheleva, Gözde

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 9:23pm

Any updates on when Lucarelli is likely to join the team?
Second half of the year (August most likely). He'll skip the VNL and should join the team for the WCH.
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Social bookmarks