2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors and Discussion

• any idea where he might end up? I like his game in SESI. I think he is slowly becoming the next great OH following Lucarelli.

• There are rumours about Douglas moving to Campinas (Vôlei Renata), but there's nothing concrete about it. I wish he would move to Italy if he got any offers, even if it meant leaving his boyfriend behind. lol

• There are rumours about Douglas moving to Campinas (Vôlei Renata), but there's nothing concrete about it. I wish he would move to Italy if he got any offers, even if it meant leaving his boyfriend behind. lol

his passing is getting better and his attacking, too. i wish he would have as much experience as possible. but i can imagine douglas being surrounded by hot italian men. he is gonna be shookt. lol

one thing i notice here in this forum is that every time a male volleyball player is suggested to play abroad it have got to be Italy, while on the female counter part it is either Italy or Turkey. it is an unofficial confirmation that these leagues are the best? lol

• his passing is getting better and his attacking, too. i wish he would have as much experience as possible. but i can imagine douglas being surrounded by hot italian men. he is gonna be shookt. lol

one thing i notice here in this forum is that every time a male volleyball player is suggested to play abroad it have got to be Italy, while on the female counter part it is either Italy or Turkey. it is an unofficial confirmation that these leagues are the best? lol

His season wasn't actually that great, but he's thankfully picked up his pacing in the semifinals.
    As for your question, imo when it comes to male leagues, Italy is still the best. As for female leagues, I won't even go there lmao that horse's been beaten to death already in this forum.

• His season wasn't actually that great, but he's thankfully picked up his pacing in the semifinals.
    As for your question, imo when it comes to male leagues, Italy is still the best. As for female leagues, I won't even go there lmao that horse's been beaten to death already in this forum.

i don't really follow him during regular season but during the playoffs he seemed to be playing good. do you think that he is still the best prospect to be side-by-side with Lucarelli?

haha i really don't follow any other league other than brazil and a bit of turkey. in your opinion, between brazil, turkey, and italy, which league is the best for female players?

• i don't really follow him during regular season but during the playoffs he seemed to be playing good. do you think that he is still the best prospect to be side-by-side with Lucarelli?

haha i really don't follow any other league other than brazil and a bit of turkey. in your opinion, between brazil, turkey, and italy, which league is the best for female players?

I think Douglas and Rodriguinho are still our best prospects. Douglas still needs to mature though and Rodriguinho needs to be playing full-time, either in Sada or somewhere else. He can't be on the bench like he is all the time.

As for the female leagues, I think all three are perfectly good for any player's development. I also think it's pointless to be thinking which one is the best. In Brazil you get to play with plenty of Olympic and GP champions (both players and coaches/staff), while in Italy and Turkey you get exposed to an even bigger pool of experiences. It's a win-win situation either way.

• Brazilian League:

EMS Funvic/Taubaté: besides Vissotto (OPP) and Lucão (MB), Facundo Conte (ARG/OH) and Douglas Souza (OH) might also be joining the team.
    Sebastian Solé (ARG/MB), Marko Ivovic (SRB/OH) and Wallace (OPP) are out.

Wallace (OPP) might me moving to Sesc-Rio. Renan Buiatti (OPP), on the other hand, could be going to Vôlei Renata/Campinas.

massively disappointed with Douglas. moving to Taubaté to be on the bench...

• If Douglas really goes to Taubaté, then he will miss a year in his career, for sure, no excuse for a player with such good prospects like him, accept to be o bench. I wish he go play abroad, but in this scenario, I prefer to see him in Campinas.

We already don't have Rodriguinho playing full time, for a long time in his team, and that's retarding his development, we don't need more young outside hitters on bench, NT need they more then never now.

• why would he do that? omg. i just hope if it is true he will get as much chance as possible to be playing as starter. Tokyo 2020 is just around the corner.

• There's a rumor about Rozalin Penchev (OH/Bulgarian) might be moving to Sesc-Rio.

• Pavel Pankov remains with Zenit St. Petersburg but Sergei Antipkin will still come. (This makes more sense than the previous rumour considering they need a stronger alternate for the champions league.)

Nikolay Nikolov will leave Belgorod. No specified destination.

Igor Fillipov renews with Ural Ufa.

https://www.volleyball.it/russ…d-san-pietroburgo-ed-ufa/

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Clevenot's transfer to Revivre Milano indirectly confirms Andrea Giani staying in the club with his statement on wanting to train Clevenot under his wing for quite some time.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Piacenza Project Breaking Up?

Viktor Yosifov>Monza
    Gabriele Di Martino>Sora
    Aimone Alletti>Perugia

http://www.sportpiacenza.it/pa…-yosifov-verso-monza.html

The interesting part is Aimone Alletti. It seems that Perugia can't keep Anzani who is rumoured to be going to Modena.

#FreeBritney

• Joao Rafael(SESC RJ) returning to Europe

http://esportes.estadao.com.br…eve-voltar-para-a-europa/

Bruno Voloch says SESC RJ signing Rozalin Penchev will cause his departure from the team.

In my opinion that's a great change for SESC. The Bulgarian had a good season in Personal Bolivar of the Argentine league. Probably not that expensive and has a better stature as well. The reception could be a problem but I like the odds in him and he's still young. Joao is too unstable and prone to injuries that destabilized their season's chances. The bulgarian could probably be the holder in no time if they compete for the position.

#FreeBritney

• I don't know.

I think Taubate is worried about Lucarelli and Conte. Lucarelli will come back from an achilles tendon injury and an aging Conte will return from two years of Chinese League into a stronger league . I feel that having Douglas would give reassurance. I don't think he will just rot on the bench that easily.

#FreeBritney

• I don't know.

I think Taubate is worried about Lucarelli and Conte. Lucarelli will come back from an achilles tendon injury and an aging Conte will return from two years of Chinese League into a stronger league . I feel that having Douglas would give reassurance. I don't think he will just rot on the bench that easily.

I hope so. Maybe he will get enough play time on court to show his worth.

• Giani is going to Modena and if miss google translate is correct, Matteo Piano will stay in Milano as some collateral payment to Giani's remaining one-year contract with the club?

https://www.volleyball.it/mode…istenson-polacco-bednorz/

#FreeBritney

• Bartosz Bednorz(PGE Skra Bełchatów) to Modena.

https://m.sportowefakty.wp.pl/…mieszanie-z-bruno-rezende

This guy is hot. :heart: Now I'll be more keen to watch Modena games from next season. :dance6:

#FreeBritney

• Bednorz is the best replacement for Ngapeth they could find? :whistle:

Urnaut-Cebulj-Bednorz

It's not that bad. It could still be better. I guess it will depend on the opposite.

For Bednorz this is a risk. He might get relegated to the bench but I don't think the level between him and Cebulj would be that high. I hope he performs better than is what expected of him if the transfer goes through.

#FreeBritney