2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors and Discussion

• Uriarte to Funvic Taubate

LANCE

Raphael to Cruzeiro?

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Lucas Saatkamp to Taubate

LANCE

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Lucas Saatkamp to Taubate

LANCE

Posted.

• I think Sandro will go to Cruzeiro.

Strange transfer rumour for Taubate then.I thought Raphael rejected Italian and Poland offers. Something's missing here.

Posted.

Yeah I didn't saw it posted. I guess it'd be nice to talk about it as Lucão is a great player just for this news to be left unnoticed. lol

#FreeBritney

• Reading some intense blah-blah that Georg Grozer will play in St Peterburg next season. They needed an opp of a bigger calibre than Luburic (who, to be fair, was unable to show his best with Pankov's setting). Big changes will be coming to Belgorod - that team truly deserved a good kick in their gluteus.

• What are the rumours?

Those are rather declarations than rumours. The local volleyball tzar Shipulin is once again quitting. This still can be very much undone, however may affect the budget for next season, which is going to be cut anyway. Atm, Belgorod has lost two opps and the main setter. Poroshin is not bad and potentially can develop further. Afaic, all the decent opps from the domestic market have been taken. Wouldn't be surprised to see Danilov+Zhigalov playing on this position yet again. Read the goss they're talking to Zemchonok too. All three are weaker than Bakun or Grozer.

My guess is that they'll focus on bringing OHs for the next season, either from the youth team or from elsewhere. In a way, it is good that Tetyukhin has retired as he was poor at the net last several seasons. On the bad side, guess what - Shipulin suggested that Tetyukhin should become the head coach. In simple English, the coach show must go on in Belgorod. Of note, I would think twice if I were asked to coach them, given the weirdose we observed this season.

• Those are rather declarations than rumours. The local volleyball tzar Shipulin is once again quitting. This still can be very much undone, however may affect the budget for next season, which is going to be cut anyway. Atm, Belgorod has lost two opps and the main setter. Poroshin is not bad and potentially can develop further. Afaic, all the decent opps from the domestic market have been taken. Wouldn't be surprised to see Danilov+Zhigalov playing on this position yet again. Read the goss they're talking to Zemchonok too. All three are weaker than Bakun or Grozer.

My guess is that they'll focus on bringing OHs for the next season, either from the youth team or from elsewhere. In a way, it is good that Tetyukhin has retired as he was poor at the net last several seasons. On the bad side, guess what - Shipulin suggested that Tetyukhin should become the head coach. In simple English, the coach show must go on in Belgorod. Of note, I would think twice if I were asked to coach them, given the weirdose we observed this season.

Thanks! There is time, however, and a foreign opposite is still an option.

Ivovic signed with Lokomotiv Novosibirsk

The real question here is why, for God's sake, Konstantinov is still a coach in Novosibirsk. I admire their patience but why wasn't he fired?

• Konstantinov have everyone's s*x tapes. :rolll:

#FreeBritney

• Reading some intense blah-blah that Georg Grozer will play in St Peterburg next season. They needed an opp of a bigger calibre than Luburic (who, to be fair, was unable to show his best with Pankov's setting). Big changes will be coming to Belgorod - that team truly deserved a good kick in their gluteus.

I like Grozer but he's also older. I think it would've been better to sign a russian opposite than signing him.

Luburic had a nice season but it's a shame his serve didn't solve some of the problems of Zenit SPb I would miss his defense. It was like having a libero in the opposite. I don't think Grozer could provide that. He is definitely better in some ways but I have doubts about his condition in the future.

#FreeBritney

• Zaytsev stays in Perugia
    Russell to leave?

Sabbi to Monza

Monza already building a good team for the challenge cup, the opposite was lacking for them in 2017/18 and although Sabbi may not be the best but he might like Orduna's style as he did with Thiaguinho. It's possible to recruit better foreign middle blockers with this Orduna-Sabbi-italian libero and extend with the ukrainian lefty OH(seems like a good prospect in my opinion along with Džavoronok ).

#FreeBritney

• Wasn't he leaving to play as OPP somewhere else?!

I don't really know. It's possible Sirci will pay more money to keep Zaytsev as an OH or he will let Zaytsev play as an opposite changing with Atanasijevic in games. Leon and Russell are strong enough without Atanasijevic. Other wise, Russell may probably leave.

Sirci is a puzzle so it's best to just not take it seriously until it's official.

#FreeBritney

• Muserskiy to Japanese Club Suntory

ivolleymagazine.it

I wonder what role will he commit to if this is true?

#FreeBritney

• Taylor Sander very close to Sada Cruzeiro

Bruno Voloch

Great signing. i don't believe he will fill the gap of Leal's exit but he's a good player especially at the back. I don't think they will win the regular season though. i expect a drop in quality of Evandro and Filipe which could put more pressure to Sander. His BIC is really good though but reception would be very good to establish that.

#FreeBritney

Edited 4 times, last by Rains ().

• Wasn't he leaving to play as OPP somewhere else?!

Actually, t's a while that he keeps saying that after all he'll stay in Perugia as OH if he'll receive an [adequate, I'll add] offer by Sirci.
    Apparently Sirci hasn't ever made an offer to him until this Monday, and some suggested it was for personal reason more than for sportive/economic ones.

Of course Modena messes and the fact Trento won't play CL and probably can't offer that much (plus Leon coming in Perugia) may have had a big role in his change of mind.
    Well, and also the fact that he did quite good as OH in this play offs, as the team did with him as OH.

• Apparently Sirci hasn't ever made an offer to him until this Monday, and some suggested it was for personal reason more than for sportive/economic ones.

Edit: Zaytsev said Sirci hasn't spoken to his agent, even having had the chance to do so (and having promised to do so and asked for him to be in Perugia...).
    Ivan was quite harsh and even if he didn't said clearly that he won't stay in Perugia (Question: "Will you leave Perugia 100%?"; answer: "Sirci hasn't made an offer until now, so I hardly doubt he will, unless the Scudetto changes his minds"), but the tone of his interview was clear enough...
    He underlined that (as known) he publicly stated more than once that he would have stayed even as OH (and that he was fine with staying OH only for Perugia and no one else), but he received silence from the society.
    He also said he heard and had to cope with (nasty) chat about him and his wife, but I didn't understand if he meant from the volleyball environment/fans in general or from Perugia society.

Of course I don't know who's saying the truth, but – whether you like him or not – Zaytsev usually does (even too much, sometime, if you ask me ;)

• It is absolutely embarrassing the way how local players ( italians) are treated by the clubs...

I already said this before and I will say it again.... If Zaytsev ( Current one of the best and most popular volleyball player in the word) gets this kind of treatment...Imagine how all the other Italians are treated. :down:

That`s how all the young and promising players ends up on the bench season after season..... nobody cares for them.

But on the other hand all these clubs are all over their heels for the foreigners...