2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors and Discussion

• It is said that Jiang Chuan will join a foreign club.
    I will ask the one knowing about it which the club is sometime.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Leonardo Leyva Martinez might leave Sichuan VC and join Beijing VC.
    If it is true, Jiang Chuan could hardly leave Beijing VC.

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• Lube Civitanova wants Robertlandy Simon out of Brazil at all cost.

Stankovic to Modena.

Bruno Voloch

:white: :white: :white: if true.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• It's a crazy move for Lube. I can't imagine Lube without Stankovic.

Stankovic is currently on the roster for next season, and it's almost finished. They need one more setter and one more OH. However, the anti-doping case against Kovar is an uncertainty.

• It's not true. We have Holt, Anzani and Mazzone. We don't need Stankovic, the few money we have are gonna be used in order to buy an outside hitter

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• It's not true. We have Holt, Anzani and Mazzone. We don't need Stankovic, the few money we have are gonna be used in order to buy an outside hitter

Christenson and Stankovic have superb connection than even Holt in USA. I remember a match Stankovic went almost berserk with kills from the same attempts. I would think it will be wiser for Modena to get his services instead of Holt who is probably better only in serve than the serbian but not by much. That's just my opinion though.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Christenson and Stankovic have superb connection than even Holt in USA. I remember a match Stankovic went almost berserk with kills from the same attempts. I would think it will be wiser for Modena to get his services instead of Holt who is probably better only in serve than the serbian but not by much. That's just my opinion though.

Stankovic has a big contract with Lube. We don't have so much money to pay a buy-out for a position which is already well covered by 3 good players. Our main target is the OH, even if the rumors about them are quite disturbing (...Kaliberda :thumbdown: )

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Robertlandy Simon wants out of Sada Cruzeiro due to personal reasons- he wants his baby girl to be born as an italian citizen.

ivolleymagazine

#FreeBritney

• Stankovic has a big contract with Lube. We don't have so much money to pay a buy-out for a position which is already well covered by 3 good players. Our main target is the OH, even if the rumors about them are quite disturbing (...Kaliberda :thumbdown: )

They should try to convince Defalco to skip his last year in college. He's young, inexpensive, and has high ceiling for improvement along the season.

• according to some Iranian sources Stocznia Szczecin wants Mohammad Mousavi.

Mousavi is such a lazy person. he needs a move like this to wherever they push him to work harder, he used to be much better few years ago but still I can't imagine if he leaves Iran he is too lazy for a challenge. that "Stocznia Szczecin" is too difficult for him. I mean the name itself for him to learn ! :D :D

• according to some Iranian sources Stocznia Szczecin wants Mohammad Mousavi.

Mousavi is such a lazy person. he needs a move like this to wherever they push him to work harder, he used to be much better few years ago but still I can't imagine if he leaves Iran he is too lazy for a challenge. that "Stocznia Szczecin" is too difficult for him. I mean the name itself for him to learn ! :D :D

I think Stoychev's training will be a lot more difficult than remembering the club's name. :rolll:

#FreeBritney

• as I expected Mohammad Mousavi is too lazy to leave his easy life in Iran, apparently he will play next season in Urmia in Iran SL.

• Osmany posted on instagram a video with Simon saying he is coming to Lube this year and that the guy is going to make them win.. Simon in the back was saying don't trust him, no no.. something like that.

The drama is still open, Simon wants to come back to Italy so his wife can give birth here. He is also claiming that Sada didn't pay all his salaries in the last two years..

• Osmany posted on instagram a video with Simon saying he is coming to Lube this year and that the guy is going to make them win.. Simon in the back was saying don't trust him, no no.. something like that.

The drama is still open, Simon wants to come back to Italy so his wife can give birth here. He is also claiming that Sada didn't pay all his salaries in the last two years..

It's done. :wavy:

Simon will probably have to play as an opposite while Sokolov is recovering from his knee surgery.

I am hearing some rumours coming from Pasini that Lube is looking for an alternative from Russia perhaps temporary. We will have to see what becomes of it.

#FreeBritney

• It is said that Liu Li-bin will join a Japanese club but no one knows which the club is.

I only know the regulation on the foreign players in Japanese Leauge will change.

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• Anyone knows how much Muserskiy is getting in Osaka?

• The new rumor from ... the media of South Korea: "a Chinese player participating in the matches between NTs" - I guess he is Liu Li-bin (OH). Therefore: Liu Li-bin: Tourcoing Lille Métropole Volley-Ball (FRA) --> JT Thunders (JPN)

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu