You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male
  • "saishuu" started this thread

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Favourite Players: André Heller, Dante, Serginho, Giba, Murilo, Lucarelli, Kaziyski, Sokolov, N'Gapeth, Urnaut; Fê Garay, Fabi, Logan Tom, Kim Yeon-Koung, Kosheleva

Tuesday, March 20th 2018, 1:55am

2018 / 2019 Transfer News

Since I created the thread for rumors + discussion, here's the one for the actual news.
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Tuesday, March 20th 2018, 3:16am

Fasteland (MB, NOR) moved from Par-Ky Menen to Knack Roeselare.

(announced on Knack site few days ago)

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Tuesday, March 20th 2018, 2:34pm

Oreol Camejo(CUB) signs contract extension with Zenit Saint Petersburg.

-VC Zenit SPB Instagram
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Players: André Heller, Dante, Serginho, Giba, Murilo, Lucarelli, Kaziyski, Sokolov, N'Gapeth, Urnaut; Fê Garay, Fabi, Logan Tom, Kim Yeon-Koung, Kosheleva

Friday, March 30th 2018, 1:35am

Apparently N'Gapeth announced in the midst of the playoffs that he's leaving Modena for Russia next season? Catia Pedrini does not seem happy and to be quite honest, I don't blame her. Seems like another douche move from him.

Can't find his announcement though.

Friday, March 30th 2018, 3:52am

Ngapeth announced transfer to Kazan here: https://www.lequipe.fr/Volley-ball/Artic…-a-kazan/888272

Friday, March 30th 2018, 12:54pm

Leon said on instagram that he won’t renew his contract with Kazan as expected.

I don’t see Ngapeth to be a good teammate. He is selfish and he always comes up with a new trouble which can be both personal and for public. Modena trusted him and defended him no matter what. I don’t see every team could do that so it might be an issue in the future. I also do not defend him and he should have been punished before and that didn’t happen. It was like he was awarded and as if “yeaa you are a great player do whatever you want”. He is a joyto watch on the court as a player but that doesn’t make us forget the fact that he is troubled and he is a treath to people out there. Beating people, driving under the influence etc etc. just a big “NO, NO”

Bush

Beginner

Favourite Team: Eczacıbaşı, Osasco V.C, Bergamo - BRA NT (W), USA NT (W) - BRA NT (M), USA NT (M), RUS NT (M).

Favourite Players: Dante Amaral, Ognjenović, Sokolova, Larson, Thaisa, Carli Lloyd, Kosheleva, Rasic, Fernanda Garay.

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 11:05am

Well, let's see how much will last this tour of N'Gapeth in Kazan, I bet a pre-season.

This post by "Rains_of_Castamere" (Saturday, March 31st 2018, 12:01pm) has been deleted by the author himself (Saturday, March 31st 2018, 12:30pm) with the following reason: moved to rumour discussions by author

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle; NTs Male: POL, RUS, BRA; NTs Female: POL, DOM, JPN, BRA, ITA, RUS

Favourite Players: Jeoselina Rodriguez, Kasia Skowrońska, Kasia Mroczkowska, Kosheleva, Jaqueline, Takeshita, Saori, Kurek, Igła, Bociek, Mikhaylov, Muserskiy, Moroz, Lucas

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 2:20pm

Leon said on instagram that he won’t renew his contract with Kazan as expected.

I don’t see Ngapeth to be a good teammate. He is selfish and he always comes up with a new trouble which can be both personal and for public. Modena trusted him and defended him no matter what. I don’t see every team could do that so it might be an issue in the future. I also do not defend him and he should have been punished before and that didn’t happen. It was like he was awarded and as if “yeaa you are a great player do whatever you want”. He is a joyto watch on the court as a player but that doesn’t make us forget the fact that he is troubled and he is a treath to people out there. Beating people, driving under the influence etc etc. just a big “NO, NO”
Smart move by Leon, I wonder when will he go in next season since not many clubs can afford him
Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

GuuxtavoF

Beginner

• "GuuxtavoF" is male

Favourite Team: Brazil NT (W/M), USA NT (W/M), Serbia NT (W/M), Italia (W/M), Russia NT(W); EMS/Taubté and Minas TC (BRA), VakifBank (TUR) and Igor Novara (ITA)

Favourite Players: Murilo Endres, Wallace de Souza, Ricardinho, Aleksandar Atanasijevic, Reid Priddy, Lloy Ball; Jaqueline Carvalho, Natália Zilio, Francesca Piccinini, Paola Egonu, Jovana Brakocevic, Maja Ognjenovic, Milena Rasic,Destinee Hooker, Logan Tom, Ting Zhu, Saori Kimura, Yoshie Takeshita;

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 5:06pm

Antonin Rouzier (OP/FRA) signs contract with Toray Arrows (JPN). F: http://www.ivolleymagazine.it/2018/03/31…ra-in-giappone/

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Friday, April 13th 2018, 6:29am

Lucas Lóh (BRA/OH) from Halkbank Ankara to SESI-SP. Source

José

i'm hungry

• "José" is male

Favourite Players: Страшимира Филипова

Friday, April 13th 2018, 8:38am

He’d like to stay in Europe at least one more season as he said me.
Silver Medal 2014 CEV DenizBank Volleyball Champions League - Women

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Friday, April 13th 2018, 3:18pm

He’d like to stay in Europe at least one more season as he said me.
I'm just reporting the news (from a reliable source, even).

Kaziyski

Bulgarian NT hater declared by dido1302

• "Kaziyski" is male

Sunday, April 15th 2018, 10:24pm

MB Ilya Vlasov signed contract with Dynamo Moscow

Libero Artem Ermakov joins Lokomotiv Novosibirsk.
Shiva :heart:

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 3:20pm

Official: Arkas Izmir signs Robert Taht and Murilo Radke.

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 8:24pm

Brazilian league:

Minas Tênis Clube renewed with Marlon (S), Bob Dvoranen (OH), Honorato (OH), Flávio (MB), Felipe Roque (OPP), Davy (OPP), Carísio (S) and Rogerinho (L). Matheus Bispo (MB, currently playing second division with Itapetininga) is getting hired to possibly replace Pétrus.

Kaziyski

• "Kaziyski" is male

Friday, April 20th 2018, 9:18am

Lokomotiv Novosibirsk setter Ivan Lukyanenko is joining Kuzbass Kemerovo from the next season. Arslan Eksi is also leaving Lokomotiv.

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Friday, April 20th 2018, 2:50pm

Trevor Clevenot(Piacenza) to Milan

Cebulj is leaving for Modena

https://www.volleyball.it/milano-arriva-…t-parte-cebulj/
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Friday, April 20th 2018, 5:18pm

Brazilian league:

Corinthians renewed with Serginho (L), Riad (MB), Sidão (MB), Rivaldo (OPP) and Fábio (OH).
The new setter is gonna be Pedro, from Lebes/Canoas.

Kaziyski

• "Kaziyski" is male

Sunday, April 22nd 2018, 8:12am

French OH Nico Marechal joins Yenisey Krasnoyarsk.

Setter Sergey Grankin returns to Dynamo Moscow.

OH Lukas Diviš signs with Zenit St.Petersburg.

Macedonian setter Gjorgi Gjorgiev in Paris volley.

Social bookmarks