2018 / 2019 Transfer News

• Oreal Camejo(CUB) granted russian citizenship by President Vladimir Putin.

-Vc zenit spb official instagram account.

A very interesting turn of events for the russian superleague and his club in Saint Petersburg. I hope a russian user in this forum can explain this more in detail to us.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I didnt know where to post it, sorry; but any news about Piacenza? I have heard some rumours that the club was in the way to withdraw from SuperLega.
    And there are two Italian NT players: Parodi and Baranowicz.
    The market is almost closed, where could they and the other players play?

• I didnt know where to post it, sorry; but any news about Piacenza? I have heard some rumours that the club was in the way to withdraw from SuperLega.
    And there are two Italian NT players: Parodi and Baranowicz.
    The market is almost closed, where could they and the other players play?

Considering there's nothing certain, transfer rumors was the best place to about it. They said few days ago they wanted to build the team around Fei, Alletti and Baranowicz. Alletti left. They didn't sell the rights to play Superlega, it is a do it or die situation: they keep it going or disappear, no more chances.

• Considering there's nothing certain, transfer rumors was the best place to about it. They said few days ago they wanted to build the team around Fei, Alletti and Baranowicz. Alletti left. They didn't sell the rights to play Superlega, it is a do it or die situation: they keep it going or disappear, no more chances.

Thanks for the answer! I read some insta posts from Cotarelli, complaining about this situation. I was also wondering becasue there are many NT players, as Yosifov, Clevenot, Parodi and Baranowicz. The market is also closed and there arent news where they could be playing :white: It surprises me even more because Parodi and Baranowicz were called again to the italian NT...but almost all the teams in the Superlega have already signed setters an defensive OH.

• Haha, I have no idea why I typed Perugia. Trentino is what I meant to say. What are your thoughts SHAME?

Perugia will be an epic fail.

Russell's shape is the main reason why the team had to play 3 games against Porto Robur Costa (Ravenna), 5 games against Trentino and 5 games against Lube, playing just 70% of its possibilities. Without Russell there's no high ball solution. He has always been the crucial player of this team: you could see the difference when he was struggling with his shape and Perugia faced more troubles than usual.

Atanasijevic was a nightmare from the semifinals as spiker (he couldn't kill a ball), but at least he had wild races from the service line. Definitely the last player I would take in the team. Expecially when you need italian players on court and have Zaytsev in your team.

Anzani and Zaytsev are the main reason why we won the all the domestic competitions, expecially during the play-offs they were outstanding.
    Simone put Potke in his shadows. Zaytzev killed every single ball and took the leadership, just the same way he used to do playing as opposite.

We are embarrassing weaker than last season. No italian MB can match Anzani. Russell-Zaytsev was way better than Leon-Lanza (he was awful in Trentino both as a player and as a leader and I hate his behavior).

We can't match Lube, Modena and Trentino next season. I guess I'm going to skip the next Superliga and save my time for something better, just like I did when Perugia signed Beretta. :gone:

Closed off topic-

• Dustin Watten (USA, L) to Berlin Recycling Volleys.

• Bartosz Kurek (OP/OH) in Stocznia Szczecin:
    https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/si…-kurek-w-stoczni-szczecin

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Giannotti will play in Monza. Strong couple of OPP in the team: Bucheggrr and Giannotti, who was titular in Paodva two years ago.

Aguenier from Chaumont to Spoleto.

Averill from Milano to Chaumont.