You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 11:18pm

Oreal Camejo(CUB) granted russian citizenship by President Vladimir Putin.

-Vc zenit spb official instagram account.

A very interesting turn of events for the russian superleague and his club in Saint Petersburg. I hope a russian user in this forum can explain this more in detail to us.
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 11:56pm

Gianluca Galassi signed for Sir Safety Perugia.
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

Leonardo.D

Intermediate

• "Leonardo.D" is male

Favourite Team: Argentina NT (men), Russia NT, Lube Banca Macerata, Zenit Kazan, Unilever, Rabita Baku,

Favourite Players: Facundo Conte, Luciano De Cecco,Sebastián Solé, Marcos Milinkovic Maxim Mikhaylov, Sergey Tetyukhin, Sokolova, Gamova, Sheilla Castro, Takeshita, Del Core,tRosir Calderon, Daymi Ramirez, Lo Bianco, Stacy Sykora

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 12:56am

I didnt know where to post it, sorry; but any news about Piacenza? I have heard some rumours that the club was in the way to withdraw from SuperLega.
And there are two Italian NT players: Parodi and Baranowicz.
The market is almost closed, where could they and the other players play?

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 1:19am

I didnt know where to post it, sorry; but any news about Piacenza? I have heard some rumours that the club was in the way to withdraw from SuperLega.

Considering there's nothing certain, transfer rumors was the best place to about it. They said few days ago they wanted to build the team around Fei, Alletti and Baranowicz. Alletti left. They didn't sell the rights to play Superlega, it is a do it or die situation: they keep it going or disappear, no more chances.

Leonardo.D

Intermediate

• "Leonardo.D" is male

Favourite Team: Argentina NT (men), Russia NT, Lube Banca Macerata, Zenit Kazan, Unilever, Rabita Baku,

Favourite Players: Facundo Conte, Luciano De Cecco,Sebastián Solé, Marcos Milinkovic Maxim Mikhaylov, Sergey Tetyukhin, Sokolova, Gamova, Sheilla Castro, Takeshita, Del Core,tRosir Calderon, Daymi Ramirez, Lo Bianco, Stacy Sykora

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 5:19pm

Considering there's nothing certain, transfer rumors was the best place to about it. They said few days ago they wanted to build the team around Fei, Alletti and Baranowicz. Alletti left. They didn't sell the rights to play Superlega, it is a do it or die situation: they keep it going or disappear, no more chances.

Thanks for the answer! I read some insta posts from Cotarelli, complaining about this situation. I was also wondering becasue there are many NT players, as Yosifov, Clevenot, Parodi and Baranowicz. The market is also closed and there arent news where they could be playing :white: It surprises me even more because Parodi and Baranowicz were called again to the italian NT...but almost all the teams in the Superlega have already signed setters an defensive OH.

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 7:10pm

Daldello signed with Trentino.

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 7:17pm

Jacopo Massari signed with Lube.

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 9:36pm

Gabriel Arroyo, Alexis González, Augustin Ramonda, Pablo Crer and Guillermo García stay in Bolivar.

Bahkawdi

Trainee

Favourite Team: Canadian NT, MIlano

Favourite Players: Trevor Clevenot, Sharone Vernon-Evans, Luke Perry

Wednesday, June 20th 2018, 3:26pm

Aaron Russell in Perugia Trentino . Better than any OH they had last year imo

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Bahkawdi" (Jun 20th 2018, 6:28pm)

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Wednesday, June 20th 2018, 4:20pm

Aaron Russell in Perugia. Better than any OH they had last year imo

Sadly in Trentino, not Perugia. ;(

Bahkawdi

Trainee

Favourite Team: Canadian NT, MIlano

Favourite Players: Trevor Clevenot, Sharone Vernon-Evans, Luke Perry

Wednesday, June 20th 2018, 5:19pm

Haha, I have no idea why I typed Perugia. Trentino is what I meant to say. What are your thoughts SHAME?

ryleybarnes

Intermediate

Thursday, June 21st 2018, 8:25am

Another young Canadian Brandon Koppers signed Zaksa.
Source​ : his instagram account.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ryleybarnes" (Jun 21st 2018, 8:36am)

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Thursday, June 21st 2018, 2:01pm

Haha, I have no idea why I typed Perugia. Trentino is what I meant to say. What are your thoughts SHAME?

Perugia will be an epic fail.

Russell's shape is the main reason why the team had to play 3 games against Porto Robur Costa (Ravenna), 5 games against Trentino and 5 games against Lube, playing just 70% of its possibilities. Without Russell there's no high ball solution. He has always been the crucial player of this team: you could see the difference when he was struggling with his shape and Perugia faced more troubles than usual.

Atanasijevic was a nightmare from the semifinals as spiker (he couldn't kill a ball), but at least he had wild races from the service line. Definitely the last player I would take in the team. Expecially when you need italian players on court and have Zaytsev in your team.

Anzani and Zaytsev are the main reason why we won the all the domestic competitions, expecially during the play-offs they were outstanding.
Simone put Potke in his shadows. Zaytzev killed every single ball and took the leadership, just the same way he used to do playing as opposite.

We are embarrassing weaker than last season. No italian MB can match Anzani. Russell-Zaytsev was way better than Leon-Lanza (he was awful in Trentino both as a player and as a leader and I hate his behavior).

We can't match Lube, Modena and Trentino next season. I guess I'm going to skip the next Superliga and save my time for something better, just like I did when Perugia signed Beretta. :gone:

Closed off topic-

TimHH

Master

• "TimHH" is male

Favourite Players: LLoy Ball, Pavel Zagumny, Nikola Grbic, Robertlandy Simon, Dmitry Muserskiy. Murillo Endres, Nikolay Pavlov, Luciano De Cecco

Friday, June 22nd 2018, 7:03pm

Dustin Watten (USA, L) to Berlin Recycling Volleys.
never mess with your setter......

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle; NTs Male: POL, RUS, BRA; NTs Female: POL, DOM, JPN, BRA, ITA, RUS

Favourite Players: Jeoselina Rodriguez, Kasia Skowrońska, Kasia Mroczkowska, Kosheleva, Jaqueline, Takeshita, Saori, Kurek, Igła, Bociek, Mikhaylov, Muserskiy, Moroz, Lucas

Yesterday, 12:15pm

Bartosz Kurek (OP/OH) in Stocznia Szczecin:
https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/siatkowka/76…toczni-szczecin
Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Social bookmarks