You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 11:18pm

Oreal Camejo(CUB) granted russian citizenship by President Vladimir Putin.

-Vc zenit spb official instagram account.

A very interesting turn of events for the russian superleague and his club in Saint Petersburg. I hope a russian user in this forum can explain this more in detail to us.
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 11:56pm

Gianluca Galassi signed for Sir Safety Perugia.
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

Leonardo.D

Intermediate

• "Leonardo.D" is male

Favourite Team: Argentina NT (men), Russia NT, Lube Banca Macerata, Zenit Kazan, Unilever, Rabita Baku,

Favourite Players: Facundo Conte, Luciano De Cecco,Sebastián Solé, Marcos Milinkovic Maxim Mikhaylov, Sergey Tetyukhin, Sokolova, Gamova, Sheilla Castro, Takeshita, Del Core,tRosir Calderon, Daymi Ramirez, Lo Bianco, Stacy Sykora

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 12:56am

I didnt know where to post it, sorry; but any news about Piacenza? I have heard some rumours that the club was in the way to withdraw from SuperLega.
And there are two Italian NT players: Parodi and Baranowicz.
The market is almost closed, where could they and the other players play?

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 1:19am

I didnt know where to post it, sorry; but any news about Piacenza? I have heard some rumours that the club was in the way to withdraw from SuperLega.

Considering there's nothing certain, transfer rumors was the best place to about it. They said few days ago they wanted to build the team around Fei, Alletti and Baranowicz. Alletti left. They didn't sell the rights to play Superlega, it is a do it or die situation: they keep it going or disappear, no more chances.

Leonardo.D

Intermediate

• "Leonardo.D" is male

Favourite Team: Argentina NT (men), Russia NT, Lube Banca Macerata, Zenit Kazan, Unilever, Rabita Baku,

Favourite Players: Facundo Conte, Luciano De Cecco,Sebastián Solé, Marcos Milinkovic Maxim Mikhaylov, Sergey Tetyukhin, Sokolova, Gamova, Sheilla Castro, Takeshita, Del Core,tRosir Calderon, Daymi Ramirez, Lo Bianco, Stacy Sykora

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 5:19pm

Considering there's nothing certain, transfer rumors was the best place to about it. They said few days ago they wanted to build the team around Fei, Alletti and Baranowicz. Alletti left. They didn't sell the rights to play Superlega, it is a do it or die situation: they keep it going or disappear, no more chances.

Thanks for the answer! I read some insta posts from Cotarelli, complaining about this situation. I was also wondering becasue there are many NT players, as Yosifov, Clevenot, Parodi and Baranowicz. The market is also closed and there arent news where they could be playing :white: It surprises me even more because Parodi and Baranowicz were called again to the italian NT...but almost all the teams in the Superlega have already signed setters an defensive OH.

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 7:10pm

Daldello signed with Trentino.

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 7:17pm

Jacopo Massari signed with Lube.

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 9:36pm

Gabriel Arroyo, Alexis González, Augustin Ramonda, Pablo Crer and Guillermo García stay in Bolivar.

Social bookmarks