You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Rains" started this thread

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Wednesday, May 9th 2018, 4:51pm

Canada NT 2018

http://www.volleyball.world/en/vnl/men/t…0canada/players

I wonder what happened to Vernon that made Antiga call back Schmitt from retirement. :what:

volleymob

Ha! Look at the power of google before posting.

I hope Sharone comes back stronger and make it to the WCh in time. :win:
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rains" (May 9th 2018, 4:59pm)

ryleybarnes

Intermediate

Wednesday, May 9th 2018, 5:00pm

I didnt follow Polish mens league. He isnt even on the list. :cursing:

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Wednesday, May 9th 2018, 5:03pm

I didnt follow Polish mens league. He isnt even on the list. :cursing:

Broken Tibia.

He had the surgery in march and will be back in 4-6 months(July to September).
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Wednesday, May 9th 2018, 5:14pm

I have to wonder what's wrong with canadian opposites. Schmitt and Vernon-Evans have the same bone fracture. If I am correct, Schmitt had a stress fracture on his shinbone. Coincidence, perhaps?

Mapuan

I want you!

• "Mapuan" is male

Favourite Team: USA NT

Favourite Players: Hooker, Lloyd, Anderson, Jaeschke, Sander, Bartmann, Tonitui, Holt, Christensen, Kubiak

Wednesday, May 9th 2018, 5:43pm

No Gyimah? Well he's only 18 or 19 years old and still in college. I wish he was given a chance since he is the best attacker in the whole of NCAA.