You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header
  • "Rains" started this thread

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Wednesday, May 9th 2018, 4:51pm

Canada NT 2018

http://www.volleyball.world/en/vnl/men/t…0canada/players

I wonder what happened to Vernon that made Antiga call back Schmitt from retirement. :what:

volleymob

Ha! Look at the power of google before posting.

I hope Sharone comes back stronger and make it to the WCh in time. :win:
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rains" (May 9th 2018, 4:59pm)

ryleybarnes

Intermediate

Wednesday, May 9th 2018, 5:00pm

I didnt follow Polish mens league. He isnt even on the list. :cursing:

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Wednesday, May 9th 2018, 5:03pm

I didnt follow Polish mens league. He isnt even on the list. :cursing:

Broken Tibia.

He had the surgery in march and will be back in 4-6 months(July to September).
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Wednesday, May 9th 2018, 5:14pm

I have to wonder what's wrong with canadian opposites. Schmitt and Vernon-Evans have the same bone fracture. If I am correct, Schmitt had a stress fracture on his shinbone. Coincidence, perhaps?

Mapuan

I want you!

• "Mapuan" is male

Favourite Team: USA NT

Favourite Players: Hooker, Lloyd, Anderson, Jaeschke, Sander, Bartmann, Tonitui, Holt, Christensen, Kubiak

Wednesday, May 9th 2018, 5:43pm

No Gyimah? Well he's only 18 or 19 years old and still in college. I wish he was given a chance since he is the best attacker in the whole of NCAA.