Canada NT 2018

• http://www.volleyball.world/en…eams/can%20canada/players

I wonder what happened to Vernon that made Antiga call back Schmitt from retirement. :what:

volleymob

Ha! Look at the power of google before posting.

I hope Sharone comes back stronger and make it to the WCh in time. :win:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

Edited once, last by Rains ().

• I didnt follow Polish mens league. He isnt even on the list. :cursing:

Broken Tibia.

He had the surgery in march and will be back in 4-6 months(July to September).

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I have to wonder what's wrong with canadian opposites. Schmitt and Vernon-Evans have the same bone fracture. If I am correct, Schmitt had a stress fracture on his shinbone. Coincidence, perhaps?

#FreeBritney