You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

TimHH

Master

• "TimHH" is male
  • "TimHH" started this thread

Favourite Players: LLoy Ball, Pavel Zagumny, Nikola Grbic, Robertlandy Simon, Dmitry Muserskiy. Murillo Endres, Nikolay Pavlov, Luciano De Cecco

Friday, May 25th 2018, 9:58am

German Male NT 2018

The 14-player-roster for the first VNL weekend in Serbia looks as follows:

Setter: Lukas Kampa, Jan ZimmermannMB: Markus Böhme, Jacob Günthör, Tobias Krick, Noah BaxpöhlerOH: Christian Fromm, Moritz Reichert, David Sossenheimer, Ruben Schott
Op: Daniel Malescha, Simon Hirsch

L: Julian Zenger, Egor Bogachev
Apparantly Grozer will skip whole VNL, while Kaliberda might join in the later stages of the competition.

:teach:
There's one thing that's been bugging me recently: the spacing of the posts seem off. The format of my posts gets shuffled everytime, like I'll create two paragraphs and they get merged into one or the lines get mixed up. Any of the mods know what's going on?
I can confirm these problems.
Its a true pain in the a*se.......
never mess with your setter......

This post has been edited 7 times, last edit by "TimHH" (May 25th 2018, 11:25am)

Monday, June 11th 2018, 12:19am

The German NT must have the tallest libero in the world. Zenger 190cm, and Bogachev 203cm.

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Monday, June 11th 2018, 12:27am

Its a true pain in the a*se.......
It really is. I had to edit one of my posts over 10 times once before giving up. :lol:
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game